Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante (69379 Views)

Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Top 10 Premier League Stars Who Drive Reasonably Priced Cars / N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by CaseSensitive(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
They only drive electric/hybrid cars to training. Manchester City especially has a reputation for incorporating sustainable business practice and its only normal for employees, players to act accordingly in order not to contribute to carbon emissions from other petrol/diesel engine cars in the stadium's vicinity.

1 Like

Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by Just2endowed2(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
Dont let this footballers deceive you. They have bigger and more powerful machines. They do this to run away from the tax warriors. Somebody like raheem sterling that has more than 20 cars.

That's what people doesn't know. The more expensive car you own I UK, the more tax you pay. That's why they are going for less car
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by gud4dbest(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
internationalman:

It becomes an asset if decided to sell it..
then at loss ... car depreciate right from the moment of purchase... except cars that belongs to some legend ever lived , auctioned out
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by CaseSensitive(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Just2endowed2:

That's what people doesn't know. The more expensive car you own I UK, the more tax you pay. That's why they are going for less car

Not true. Electric cars are exempted from tax here, then your tax band depends on the amount of carbon your car emits. If you drive a cheap car that emits for example 75g/km co2, you will pay more tax than someone who drives a more expensive car that emits less carbon.

1 Like

Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by gly(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
Dont let this footballers deceive you. They have bigger and more powerful machines. They do this to run away from the tax warriors. Somebody like raheem sterling that has more than 20 cars.

True talk bro, but some of them actual live that kind of low key life style, Ngolo Kante is one good example and I am glad it made the list of the OP

1 Like

Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by uniquehealth: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=76908925][/quote]
Uhmm... see how poor people reason o
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by uuzba(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
internationalman:

It is a luxury.
If you had excess money, it is better to buy land, gold or artworks than to buy a car.
The others appreciate in value with time.
Car depreciates IMMEDIATELY you start using it. 2nd hand car is never more costly than fresh new.
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
15k in dollar no be small cash, can even start a factory with that sum, but you just tag it as a small moni @ op
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by uuzba(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
CaseSensitive:

Not true. Electric cars are exempted from tax here, then your tax band depends on the amount of carbon your car emits. If you drive a cheap car that emits for example 75g/km co2, you will pay more tax than someone who drives a more expensive car that emits less carbon.
Wonderful.
So what have you done for Nigeria with this knowledge?
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by Born2smile: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
So Raheem Sterling dey drive keke?

The car no even get back seat sef.... grin
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by Jaytecq(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
That is why Messi can never be my GOAT. cool

funny comment ever!

person wey evn knw weda u exit self.
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
They are wise cars for wise men and not cheap cars
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by Abdbravo: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ehen! Cheap cars abi? Just carry any of those cars enter any campus and see how many fish you go catch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by Abdbravo: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by scave(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
internationalman:

anything u buy for personal use that depreciate after purchase is a liability, even if u used d car only half a day when u sell u make a loss
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by enemmo(f): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
jomoh:

He’s the reason Raheem sterling and Bernado silva drives those cheap cars to training. He doesn’t like his players driving big cars to training.

It’s one of the things that led to the disagreement between him and Ibrahimovic at Barcelona. With ibrahimovic famously saying “how can he have a ferrari and be driving a fiat”.

grin grin
He looks the part..
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by kakale1: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
If na me i will still buy a very magnificent car to suit my character Poverty na bastard @ my hustling i will live large like Dangote or bill gate what i use is mine after death ,u will leave your empire to some people to fight over so pls enjoy while it last
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by mcyemite(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Drakkernoir:
If na naija footballers now, nah different machine everyday of the week...

Poverty mentality
no dey reason like that bobo, only 9 was mentioned out of thousands.. You live your life as it pleases you, most of them just like you read up there owns cars even presidents can afford..
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by emmyfemmy1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good for them
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by crixlight2(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Respect to them for keeping it low key.

It's their personal preferences and should be respected. Just like we should respect the preferences of others like Auba and co who like to drive really fast and expensive cars.

When I become this rich, I think I will be in the latter class, though -- driving modest cars. But God knows there are other areas of my life where I will spend without looking back grin

Which yeye lowkey , Messi get private jet..... and he get another car
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by shogsman(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
For your information, messi owns a $1.5million pagami zonda roadster,a Ferrari f430 spider,a range rover discovery, two Audi R8,Audi q7,Audi a7,Maserati GranTurismo S and many more. So don't feed us with this humility crap.
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by shogsman(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by shogsman(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
As far as spending is concerned, Ronaldo is still more reserved than messi, i mean the guy owns a $15million jet that he doesn't even rent out.
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by Beedude(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
melodyogonna:

The value of a car depreciates by 20% the moment it lands on your doorstep, explain to me again how that is an asset.
U dey mind the guy ? Some people lack basic Economics concept. How can a used car appreciate when its not gold plated
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by PrinzCarter(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Respect to them for keeping it low key.

It's their personal preferences and should be respected. Just like we should respect the preferences of others like Auba and co who like to drive really fast and expensive cars.

When I become this rich, I think I will be in the latter class, though -- driving modest cars. But God knows there are other areas of my life where I will spend without looking back grin
quilox , fyn stripers ,drink wine from d factory
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by colyx1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maxi3k:
Thomas vermaelen's car looks like the one Mr Bean drives
Mr Bean is one of the richest comedian in the world. Funny enough he still uses the car as one of his fleet
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by Olulinks(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
internationalman:

Only if you sell it more than how much you bought it, which is almost impossible. Otherwise, na wash.
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by frankblinkz(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
internationalman:

can't never be an asset....and will never appreciate
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by romeo(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Lionel Messi has a private jet.
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by superpauL(m): 5:56am On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
this is not a list of men accused of rape,that's why ronaldo is missing.
And you would have easily made the cut if the list was "men with no future ambition"
Anu mpam
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by MJBOLT: 6:31am On Mar 24, 2019
useless yahoo boy,no go find work do.brainless asswipe

superpauL:

And you would have easily made the cut if the list was "men with no future ambition"
Anu mpam
Re: 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante by tck2000(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kante

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Nigerian Ladies React As Man's Joystick Falls Out While Running In A Competition / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.