Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? (1223 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by freelance(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2007
It's Obasanjo Nigeria's best president? It's funny that some people still believe that he is the best President of our beloved country so far.

Obasanjo even claimed that he has tried for Nigeria and that he is leaving it better than he met it 8 years ago. shocked

Kindly share your views and what you think about Uncle Sege grin
Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by McKren(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2007
freelance:

It's Obasanjo Nigeria's best president? It's funny that some people still believe that he is the best President of our beloved country so far.

Obasanjo even claimed that he has tried for Nigeria and that he is leaving it better than he met it 8 years ago. shocked

Kindly share your views and what you think about Uncle Sege grin

You have pre-empted some people's views, cos what they say will only be funny to you. Check out your statement in bold.
Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by freelance(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2007
Kindly share your viewss! grin
Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2007
I dont think he is the best we have had.
Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by folem: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2007
Human Nature is wired to Forget about the bad times and remember all the good times. The Good Old days are not always good though.

Abacha is sometimes remembered fondly nowadays by some people.

OBJ is the best Nigerian President ever as of today.

OBJ said that in 3 years time, many critics will remember him fondly because by then they will have a new scapegoat to blame all the problems they and the country have on including exam failure. I believe him.

1 Like

Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by Pain(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2007
Obasanjo. Oba San Joe I.

He Ruled Nigeria Like A True Oba. Hes The First Oba of Nigeria, So How can we measure his success? Not Until The Rise of Another Oba.

For Now Hes The Best/The Worst. Till Then. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 01, 2007
he's certainly not the best. this NEPA disaster, numerous unsolved political killings with fingers pointing in his direction, monumental corruption (bode george & NPA, just 1 out of many cases in point), impeachments and political godfatherism ( adedibu, chris uba) countless other ugly issues will forever blot his his scoresheet.

but he has successfully turned nigeria to a one party state(a minus for him, mind you) in the process he has deployed/displayed a mastery of Machiavellian politics that is unrivalled in the history of the african continent. that is his one achievement which, i feel, is seminal
Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by jesusfreak(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2007
so far, he's been okay sad

but to say he's the best we've had is an insult an a faithless comment. angry

where did u put the great leaders of the past even though some of them were not allowed to achieve their dreams?

where did u put great leaders still to come and still unborn who will take this nation beyond our dreams? those who, when we look back will make us hiss at OBJ grin grin

keep the faith alive people! one love!
Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by mekoyo(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2007
Yes he is so far.
Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by gr8t(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2007
The truth is that no other president has done better than he did.
Is is the best so far no doubt unless you are just a critics major only looking for fault and never sees good.
We need to be proud of him.
If every one comes in and just push the nation a little farward like he did, one day Nigeria will arrive. It's funny that past leaders before him could not push the nation farward.

1 Like

Re: Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2007
ZIDDY MY GUY RIDE ON NO WAHALA YOU DON EXPLAIN EVERY WHEN I SUPPOSE YAN NO NEED FOR ME TALK AGAIN.

PEACE

AJEGUNLE FOR LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video How Britain Rigged Nigeria Election And Census. / Obj Bags Doctorate Degree / Obasanjo Graduates From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.