Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) (57040 Views)

A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
A man has landed in Big trouble after crashing a new Benz in Delta state this morning.

According to a Facebook user Macaulay Rume, the unnamed man was high speeding with a borrowed Benz when he had an accident with a Nikoro Block Industry Truck and crashed the Benz.

He only sustained Minor Injuries but the Benz in seriously damaged.

Macaulay Rume Took To Facebook and Wrote:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

One guy go use person Benz take jam Nikoro Block Industry truck. This accident happen just now for close to GT Bank.

The guy wey use the Benz take go jam the truck so, nor be him get am. Na somebody nai give am key, as he use over speed take go jam truck. To tell you say the guy speed pass fast and furious, naso airbag burst.

Nobody die, but the guy wey use another man motor take go jam so don buy market, because the Benz be like weytin dey beyond repair.

All Photos Attached below �
News from sapele Oghenek
grin grin

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-lands-in-big-trouble-after-crashing-a-borrowed-benz-in-delta-photos/

1 Share

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy

2 Shares

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by tribalistseun: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
I hate yahoo money, quote me anywhere.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Schools of nowadays I wonder what they teach.
When I was really little there was this song we were taught and made to sing every morning on the assembly after the national anthem.

He that is down needs fear no fall
He that is low no pride
He that is humble ever shall
Have God to be his guide

I am content with what I have
Little be it or more.....

I'll stop there
We sang the song so much it became embedded in our DNA
And I can beat my chest to say I have never borrowed
Never
I no get I no get be that
If you really want it work for it.
Suffer for am
At the end e dey sweet.
See this one don use borrow destroy himself.
And a Benz at that
My advise for him is to take the nearest okada to the garage
From there japa to another town.
Because that Benz wey I dey look so 500 thousand never bring am back.
Looks are deceiving though,he fit get bar pass person wey get the benz

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Opinionated: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin cheesy why is this news sweeting me like this grin

27 Likes

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by delugajackson: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
This guy is no different from the people that ask for your perfume. They take it and the next thing you hear is "pfft-pfftt-pfffftt-pffffftttttt" all over the place. If they don't finish it, they're not satisfied. They take your things and use it with impunity.

That was how I gave my phone to a stranger to make "a minute call", this guy took my phone and was discussing comfortably, busy romancing with a lady on my phone. I kept signalling him to end the call but he went on still. He brought back the phone, only for me to find zero balance. I stopped him and asked for a refund. What nonsense!

225 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Abjay97(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Never hustle to be like someone else.. Live a true life, if poor work hard and become rich.. Dont live a fake life.. Got that?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nothing...

Where the money dey,e no dey finish.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Jubal01: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
E Don Happen!

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by CityNGR: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
embarassed village people errywia looks like a w204
One guy go use person Benz take jam Nikoro Block Industry truck.
CC
diportivo
heavenlybang
rzecta
radautoworks

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Styluscrib(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Policy Number : PM/SS/99664
New Registration Number : GWA531LU
Registration Number : GWA531LU
Type of Cover : Third Party
Vehicle Type : Car
Vehicle Make : MERCEDES
Vehicle Model : C 300
Color : CUSTOM
Chasis Number : WDDGE81X88F106705
Issue Date : 29 NOVEMBER 2018
Expiry Date : 29 NOVEMBER 2019
License Status : Policy is active

make go claim insurance.

imagine third party insurance on this new ride
chaiiiiii money enter ritual

19 Likes

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gbese re o. Niggas learning the hard way since 1600AD

3 Likes

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Tyche(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Styluscrib:
Policy Number : PM/SS/99664
New Registration Number : GWA531LU
Registration Number : GWA531LU
Type of Cover : Third Party
Vehicle Type : Car
Vehicle Make : MERCEDES
Vehicle Model : C 300
Color : CUSTOM
Chasis Number : WDDGE81X88F106705
Issue Date : 29 NOVEMBER 2018
Expiry Date : 29 NOVEMBER 2019
License Status : Policy is active

make go claim insurance.

imagine third party insurance on this new ride
chaiiiiii money enter ritual

Monitoring spirit grin grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
When I was really little there was this song we were taught and made to sing every morning on the assembly after the national anthem.

He that is low no pride
Have God to be his guide

I'll stop there
Never
Suffer for am
At the end e dey sweet.
And a Benz at that
E no rhyme

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol

Make d guy just surrender him boxers plus panties of any girl wey him sabi to the owner of the Benz

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by princetemitee(f): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ororo no be crude oil
pussy cat no be tiger
Monkey yato si chimpazee o
PLS Complete it

16 Likes

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by princetemitee(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
delugajackson:
This guy is no different from the people that ask for your perfume. They take it and the next thing you hear is "pfft-pfftt-pfffftt-pffffftttttt" all over the place. If they don't finish it, they're not satisfied. They take your things and use it with impunity.

That was how I gave my phone to a stranger to make "a minute call", this guy took my phone and was discussing comfortably, busy romancing with a lady on my phone. I kept signalling him to end the call but he went on still. He brought back the phone, only for me to find zero balance. I stopped him and asked for a refund. What nonsense!
i Can't stop laughing i hope u Did'nt charge him sha

3 Likes

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by idey191: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
damaged grin :Dbeyond repair
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mheen

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin

Double Wahaha

CC: lalastuclala, Ishilouv,Mynd44, Seun
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by BetPro122(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
I know this guy him mumsy dey roast plantain for pti junction

12 Likes

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Clemzyluvlyson(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shibaraba:

He that is low no pride
Have God to be his guide

I'll stop there
Never
Suffer for am
At the end e dey sweet.
And a Benz at that
wat da Bleep are u talking about?
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shibaraba:

He that is low no pride
Have God to be his guide

I'll stop there
Never
Suffer for am
At the end e dey sweet.
And a Benz at that

Please give me complete lyrics of the song

4 Likes

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by mungoparks: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Small boys of nowadays sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by AfroMighty(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gbese re ooo.... she no tire.... my guy buy market big time....
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
B
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Chepy: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
I no dey do friend reach where my car dey oh

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
How did he bash it this badly? Must have been terribly careless or reckless.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.