Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety (984 Views)

How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by MetaPhysical: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tinubu has always been popular but he has now gained notoriety as the most politically influential citizen in Nigeria. He may even have surpassed Obasanjo who ex President Jonathan called "Boss of all Bosses".

Opposition in Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, are all frightened about his involvement in their local politics.

Some State Governors even use Tinubu name to impose fear in their local electorates warning them Tinubu is in town to influence votes. All along Tinubu is home asleep.

I can predict, going by the way his name is thrown around all across the nation, at every little thing to do with politics, many of which he knows nothing about, in 2023 Nigerian election will center on Tinubu. Jagaban will dictate who emerges next President after Buhari.

The people of this country have submitted their will to him already, whether they know it or not.
Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Tinubu has always been popular but he has now gained notoriety as the most politically influential citizen in Nigeria. He may even have surpassed Obasanjo who ex President Jonathan called "Boss of all Bosses".

Opposition in Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, are all frightened about his involvement in their local politics.

Some State Governors even use Tinubu name to impose fear in their local electorates warning them Tinubu is in town to influence votes. All along Tinubu is home asleep.

I can predict, going by the way his name is thrown around all across the nation, at every little thing to do with politics, many of which he knows nothing about, in 2023 Nigerian election will center on Tinubu. Jagaban will dictate who emerges next President after Buhari.

The people of this country have submitted their will to him already, whether they know it or not.
Give alot of likes to the man that gave pains to people voting bad leaders in this country.
Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by Omololu2121: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
I don't understand why people are blaming tinubu for the nonsense happening in kano state.
Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by MetaPhysical: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Give alot of likes to the man that gave pains to people voting bad leaders in this country.

Name one bad leader endorsed by Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Name one bad leader endorsed by Tinubu.
If Tinubu is so influential,he should influence himself to be president,till then,nobody takes him serious.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by aremuforlife(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
[/quote][quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=76913808]If Tinubu is so influential,he should influence himself to be president,till then,nobody takes him serious.
Afobaje kii joba
Tinubu is a king maker and it is not an obligation that he become a king.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
aremuforlife:

Afobaje kii joba
Tinubu is a king maker and it is not an obligation that he become a king.
And he wanted to become vp to Buhari in 2015 until saraki stopped him?
Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by MetaPhysical: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If Tinubu is so influential,he should influence himself to be president,till then,nobody takes him serious.

Its past taking him serious. The entire PDP structure is afraid of this private citizen.
Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by Herdsmen: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Alaye dey deny involvement in any northern states elections....

Use style style dey push am for tambuwal..

The same jagaban of borgu ...wey don turn jagabam of yorubaland ...wey fear no gree am jagaban anywhere north..

This tinubu slaves are so funny...

Oga the deny for morning...
He's slaves the ginger am for evening..

Ask Dem where Dem dey wey their puppet master dey deny for morning...

Alaye wey Dem don pull seat commit for his slavish empire..

Soon ekiti go ..go south for appeal..

Pant go wear am...

His slaves go come explain how he won wars and lost battles

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by Herdsmen: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Its past taking him serious. The entire PDP structure is afraid of this private citizen.

Are you okay...

He just lost his homestead...I mean village to PDP...

Guy...I just confirmed you..

Am off your thread.
Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by MetaPhysical: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Herdsmen:

Are you okay...

He just lost his homestead...I mean village to PDP...

Guy...I just confirmed you..

Am off your thread.

That speaks to his credibility as a fair and balance politician. If Tinubu did not rig Oyo, where he has vast network, Ondo, Ogun....it goes in his favor that the man allows free choice and democratic principles. You just gave him kudos, unaware.
Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by Herdsmen: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

That speaks to his credibility as a fair and balance politician. If Tinubu did not rig Oyo, where he has vast network, Ondo, Ogun....it goes in his favor that the man allows free choice and democratic principles. You just gave him kudos, unaware.

Carry go eh....

He's the greatest Yoruba man ever grace the face of Earth...

The beginning and the end of Yoruba race..

Greater than every living and death Yoruba..

We know..

Yourself win..

Go collect award..

I don't argue with .....

Enjoy
Re: Tinubu Has Gained Notoriety by aremuforlife(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
[/quote][quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=76916425]And he wanted to become vp to Buhari in 2015 until saraki stopped him?
Don't believe in that propaganda. Tinubu will never make such blunder.
It was a sympathy propaganda from Saraki, he want us to believe he is fighting for the people.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP / Okorocha Family Caught Stealing Imo Properties(video) / NDDC: It Is Clearly Not God's Will For Akpabio To Be A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.