Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (48375 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Thugs Chase Funke Akindele Out Of Lagos Market / Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Chelsea82: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
As shared by OfficialPDP ,they Wrote:

"Official APC Nigeria thugs openly chasing away voters with dangerous weapons in Kano State. This is dangerous and totally unacceptable".

Kano rerun have been marred by violence , as thugs keep chasing away voters from voting to their preferred candidate.

Watch Full Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/kano-rerun-apc-thugs-chasing-away.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Reminds me of the song "e le won" by Oritse Femi grin

20 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Annie939(f): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
what a country

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is pure madness.

Just like it happened in Osun.

Ganduje's desperation is top notch.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
INEC is a scam grin

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
I wonder how APC Asorock criminals expect such a violent robbery on democracy to stand.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by atakamus: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
So how do we know if the the so called thugs are working for APC. PDP people are full of mischieve. They will be the ones to cry even when they are not innocent.

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by megareal: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Next level is very hot. Let them enjoy it. Abi they voted Buhari ni?

How anyone believes that man has an iota of integrity is beyond me. angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin

This me and una country sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Damn! I'm ashamed of my country right now.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by StRichard(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
The man in aso rock will keep mute, had it been pdp are the one doing this you will see him shouting like a cockroach.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by ransome001(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Those fools who speak evil against wike won't see this... It's well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Bloooody(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
What PDP 16 years of misuse has caused us.
It won't be well with GEJ

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Angelou(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
now they can see why there's low voters turnout in the South

4 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Josephishaku59: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
VISIT METRONAIJA2019..COM FOR NEWS AND UPDATE
Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Damn! I'm ashame of my country right now.

You are ashamed of biafra?? I see grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Popsonbloger(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Am tired of this fucking country... Nigeria �� my country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by donogaga(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
It would be extremely difficult for us to get it right in this country.

How sad.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by simple250: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
MC Oluomo

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

You are ashamed of biafra?? I see grin
shocked I posted my comment, what, two seconds ago? And you don already quote me...the phuck is your problem boy?

Are you proud of the shyt up there? At this age and time, is this what a civilized country should look like? Still running around with clubs and stones during elections?

P.S I am 'Afonja' btw, oponu omo. angry

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by gare(f): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
atakamus:
So how do we know if the the so called thugs are working for APC. PDP people are full of mischieve. They will be the ones to cry even when they are not innocent.

You get sense at all, how will they call for cancellation of elections if it was in their favor, I just sit and laugh when people like take sides with illegality and you want the best to come from such kind of persons, not until power is returned back to the people you guys shouldn't expect any good from those in government, because you didn't put then there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Useless Apc
Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
atakamus:
[/s]

I'm very sure you're one of those slinging those pebbles.
Anumanu.

9 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chelsea82:
As shared by OfficialPDP ,they Wrote:

"Official APC Nigeria thugs openly chasing away voters with dangerous weapons in Kano State. This is dangerous and totally unacceptable".

Kano rerun have been marred by violence , as thugs keep chasing away voters from voting to their preferred candidate.

Watch Full Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/kano-rerun-apc-thugs-chasing-away.html?m=1
where is the AIGs deploy to the state?
Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by SpaceTour: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
I thought APC said they are popular? Why are they scared of people voting in peace? cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) by Num07033711115(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
9ja we dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers / Dino Melaye Rocks Crazy Jeans / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.