Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him (45509 Views)

25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / 52-Year-Old Church Gardener Defiles 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Church / Neighbour Defiles 13-Year-Old Missing Girl In Lagos Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by showafrica(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
Konji is actually a respecter of nobody..
Ever wondered why most African countries are still undeveloped.. It is actually because the only thing Africans think of is 'SEX'
They cant sit down and think of a value to give to the world. If Albert Einstein was a Nigerian, he wouldn't have been able to make those inventions when all he's wired to think of is sex, the latest manpower to make him last longer.. Nonsense and Gandollar

I tell you, go to university hostels, they Dont discuss any meaninful thing just babe and fukkk and party.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by gerizzim: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
i feel for d man and I can relate wit dis. I was onc[b][/b]e a home tutor BK den bfor I left d profession. I agree u get tempted wen u teach a female student at home esp wen she is frndly , chaty wit u nd der is close body contact most of d tym as u do the teaching.

If ur nt cautious nd vry professional, ur testosterone may misbehave nd lead u to be doing touchy touchy wit d little gal.

In my own case,Wt put me in check was d 2 mighty ausasian dogs dey had in dia compund roaming d huz to eat strange face wen Dem see.

1 Like

Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by Tywo2018: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
You see your name as he fine reach. You need to be wasted are swear.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by AndikanEssien(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s][/s]
StarUp:

[s]Sorry man, I didn't tell the system to kcuf you up this way... You sound pained and looking for any medium or opportunity to pour out your frustration but am fully engaged with better things, so if my statement pain you, make you just drink sniper sleep grin
[/s][img][/img]
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by 9gerian: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Arraigning him will get justice for the minor and her family angry

StarUp:
The story is not adding up... Someone is lying...but who cares? Arraigning Myles Munroe before the court will not undo the f.uck.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by Yusuf4: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Since the teacher forced the girl to have sex with her, that is pure rape. Now my Question is, Why did the girl follow him for the second time knowing fully that the guy is a rapist. Something is not adding up because the girl is supposed to be running anytime he sees the rapist if he’s one

1 Like

Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by bodee(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
derahhh:

Are you inferring that a male teacher can not privately tutor a female student.
..plus read the story well, it didn't happen in the woman's house..
Hmmn, I have been a private tutor for some years now. I have taken both sexes on a one-on-one basis.
Sir, I can tell you and sincerely from my heart... the temptation is high;
But thank God, I didn't allow my flesh to push me beyond control. And I have never found myself in a controversial or messy situation on this. Thank God for the trust over the years. And thank God I never breach this trust. But the temptation aspect can never be ruled out!
So it's safer for parents not to employ a male tutor for a female child that's like above 13 years.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by Igbunu4: 12:47am On Mar 24, 2019
As a teacher, I facecd similar temptation but I resisted all, at a time, I complained to a friend, he advised me to fvck the fyn young pussy. I told him I didn't want to sell my respect because I was a disciplinarian.
There was this particular Juliet's who would always call me to help her search for a particular book from the library, anytime we went in there, she would hug and hold me, she would cares my chest and tell me how cute I looked, on one occasion, she held my dick inside the library, at first I was confused and before I knew it, this idiot called John Thomas stood up. I quickly put myself together shouted at her and threatened to report her to her parents. She begged me not to and she never did it again, though I reported the issue to the school head in case she tried to set me up

1 Like

Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by shege45: 1:34am On Mar 24, 2019
joeeee240:

Forget Law and all that nonsense. A 15 year old girl can actually give consent same with a 16 and a 17 year old. They are old enough.
i swear
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by omohlexy: 1:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Munroe lured her the first time,raped her, threatened her,then again, Munroe lured her the second time.Munroe then stupidly failed to lure her the third time and she went to report then her parents and police gave her a script. That is how I see this matter o
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by Bosch10(m): 1:57am On Mar 24, 2019
don4real18:
angry He had sex with her to let peace reign.
that statement is enough to jail him

2 Likes

Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by agaliboy: 5:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Only a fool will believe the man's story. In this kind of scenario, its always the 'powerful' party thats guilty.

In this case, Mr. Munroe.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by usoroakpan(m): 5:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by ITbomb(m): 6:01am On Mar 24, 2019
englishmart:
A 13yr old, breast less girl seduced an old man your age?
With what did she seduce him?
He's a paedophile, simple.
Seems you have not seen a fully 'breasted' 13yr SS1 girl before. Read comments from males who have taught these underage and you will understand

The truth I could get from the story is that the 13yr old let herself to be touched in the first instance before the hormones took over the brotherly, she followed him second time which means she was in the play

But then, it's a 13yr old and it's jail term. Nothing consensual
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by NaMeAboki: 6:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Bloody Blodas and rape are like 5 & 6 - only yesterday another one made headlines for preying on 2 sisters aged 3 & 5 years; yet they have mouth to criticise others.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by peachesandcream: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
Konji is actually a respecter of nobody..
Ever wondered why most African countries are still undeveloped.. It is actually because the only thing Africans think of is 'SEX'
They cant sit down and think of a value to give to the world. If Albert Einstein was a Nigerian, he wouldn't have been able to make those inventions when all he's wired to think of is sex, the latest manpower to make him last longer.. Nonsense and Gandollar
ur post is thrash
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by Antichristus: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Another evidence the Nigerian state and its apparatuses are highly dysfunctional. Schools act as locum parentis when parents send their children to schools to be educated. Safeguarding procedures in saner climes imply that no one, not even a school teacher, could simply walk away from the school premises without authorisation and knowledge of the destination and rationale for leaving the school premises. This story suggests that twice, during school hours, when this minor should be in lessons, this guy went to the school, left with the girl and allegedly, statutorily raped her. The Nigerian justice system is dysfunctional. Otherwise, this so called graduate teacher is forever doomed. In saner climes, after serving long sentence, he would be banned from working with children and permanently remain on sex offender register.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by Gentew(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
englishmart:
A 13yr old, breast less girl seduced an old man your age?
With what did she seduce him?
He's a paedophile, simple.

the gurl is 15 not 13...... Some 15yrs gurls has far better assets than what ur gf has.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by megley(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019

One of the most idiotic things I've ever read/heard ... Had sex with a minor to let peace reign... Lord have mercy!!!
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by Tslabs(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
don4real18:
And now the peace he desires
Has landed on him, in a different form
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by KingAzubuike(f): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2019
theoldpretender:

Funnily enough, Einsten was actually a randy guy...

He dumped his first wife, after mistreating her heavily...for another woman. And had affairs too.

Africans can make inventions, but the problem is, people have the idea here that government should supply everything you need...and that leads to complications.
New inventions or recycling old inventions. It's here you see people claiming they invented water hyacinth remover or a machine that converts waste to fuel. Inventions that have been around since the 19th century. Africans don't have the brain capacity. We are light years behind. So stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by dave601: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
oloyede90:
I have taught many female students in private home lessons. Girls are naughty. You must not be harsh on them, else they ll never learn what you teach. And you must not be too soft, else that take you as someone they can confide in. You just have to be professional. Deliver the lecture and leave asap

Thank you. In fact, I wouldn't recommend a male teacher to tutor girls in a private class in any case. Or maximum of just primary or Jss1.

I didn't have great moments with some girls either. The thing is I experienced something very very close to what the offender in the post had during my service year.

Just wondering what could have happened to me too if Jesus hadn't changed me on the inside before then.

The girl too was about 12 or 13 years, but looks quite older (in j ss2, looked like ss1 or 2). I think I became too soft or friendly.

Hence, from experience through the years at schools and private class, seduction (in attitudes, dressing and words) from students is very very possible. But not to justify the careless teacher falling.

I had to stop and warn the girl firmly. Thankfully, I Ended the lesson soon after that.

Thank God for His Grace upon me, I might have fallen easily if it were 10 years before.

Peace...
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by dave601: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
bodee:
Hmmn, I have been a private tutor for some years now. I have taken both sexes on a one-on-one basis.
Sir, I can tell you and sincerely from my heart... the temptation is high;
But thank God, I didn't allow my flesh to push me beyond control. And I have never found myself in a controversial or messy situation on this. Thank God for the trust over the years. And thank God I never breach this trust. But the temptation aspect can never be ruled out!
So it's safer for parents not to employ a male tutor for a female child that's like above 13 years.

Like my opinion at the bolded. I once told a Dad indirectly to get a Female teacher. I taught the girl in primary; later in secondary (j ss3), the Dad called but I didn't stay long. I wasn't comfortable with her again abeg.

It's better to get female teachers for 10 and above years. Cos many of the girls themselves are not very innocent on the inside.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by Remman(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2022
CuriousMynd:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lesson-teacher-defiles-13-year-old-pupil-says-victim-seduced-him/amp/
I believe the teacher. I have been a teacher during my undergraduate years. Students normally fall in love with their teachers and would consent to sex with the teacher where possible. Sometimes teachers also return the love feeling. It's a feeling beyond their control. Unfortunately, the students are always underage. It happens in the Western world too but at the end of the day, you'll hear "defilement of an underage" or "rape" but it's a normal scenario that happens between teachers and students everywhere. Even Macron's wife (France First lady) ended up with an underaged based on similar scenario.
Re: Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him by Weezy463: 10:04am On May 22, 2022
Extramural lessons indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / Why Pilgrims Caught With Drugs In S/arabia Were Not Detected In Nigeria – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.