Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election (27128 Views)

Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Tundemuttee: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
The State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Alhaji Abdullahi Abbas has said there were no grounds for the cancellation of the rerun election currently going on in the state.

The opposition party in Kano, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, had earlier called for the immediate cancellation of the exercise as a result of some irregularities.

But the APC in the state denied all the allegations raised by the PDP chairman, saying the allegations were unfounded.

Abbas said: “The call by the PDP for cancellation of election was uncalled-for because the election is still ongoing.

“INEC should ensure conclusion of the election.

“PDP should wait for the final result of the poll and then take legal action if not satisfied with it. That is what the law provided.

“I think PDP failed to mobilise its people that’s all.”

The APC chairman in the state also urged security personnel to ensure safety of lives and property during and after the poll.

On the allegation of deploying people from Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna and Kebbi states, Abbas expelled the allegation, saying the population was more than enough to partake in any election.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/APC-Replies-PDP-No-Reason-To-Cancel-Kano-Supplementary-Election.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Tundemuttee: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kano.

Do or die
Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Kyase(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy
Nigeria my country grin....
Gandollar has been rigging election for kwankasso since.
Gandollar went to sleep last two weeks and the red cap man almost rigged him out...
Now dollarman don vex bring e old handouts out grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by seunmsg(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
There is absolutely no reason to cancel the ongoing election. INEC should complete the process and declare a winner latest by tomorrow. The loser can go to court if aggrieved. We cannot afford to turn the electoral process to a circus - where we keep canceling and conducting supplementary election every week.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by TheFreeOne: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Osun template is working for APC so no qualms cheesy
Election barawos.

Anyway lets wait for collated results.

8 Likes

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kano enjoy your sai Baba...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Oche211(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
It's unfortunate that we re in this mess.
By mobilising it's people, the APC chairman means arming thugs right?
When this fire they are setting becomes a monstrous inferno, i pray that they should all be consumed by it.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by MetaPhysical: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pdp is panicking thats all

6 Likes

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Earthquake2: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kyase:
cheesy
Gandollar went to sleep last two weeks and the red cap man almost rigged him out...

Its very shameful that you are supporting a thief for reelection because of party

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Olatunji1929: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pdp has lost kano election already even if they go to court they will stil loose because no court will cancel election because of violence inec and buhari are scam the only mumu i see here is kwankwaso i thought he is a tough guy but the man dull no be small he should have learnt how to tackle madness with craziness from wike

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Kyase(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Earthquake2:

Its very shameful that you are supporting a thief for reelection because of party
Follow my post you will see I'm neutral here, is just that i hate hypocrisy

7 Likes

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Earthquake2: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kyase:

Follow my post you will see I'm neutral here, is just that i hate hypocrisy

Neutral my foot

8 Likes

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by slivertongue: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
APC will have a hard time with d judiciary if they steal d peoples madndate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Cletus77(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kyase:
cheesy

What are you saying? Are you drunk or high??

Maiming people is the old handout?

I bet if GEJ also used the old handout..there would have been no Sai baba croaking

15 Likes

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by jogsman01(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
it's a good feeling these northerners are having a taste of the osun "remote control"

1 Like

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Cletus77(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
I swear if Buhari can do this to Kano people after all the love they have been showing him, he is capable of anything!

I mean anything!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Omololu2121: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Olatunji1929:
Pdp has lost kano election already even if they go to court they will stil loose because no court will cancel election because of violence inec and buhari are scam the only mumu i see here is kwankwaso i thought he is a tough guy but the man dull no be small he should have learnt how to tackle madness with craziness from wike
kwankwaso really messed up in this supplementary election. Even if he goes to court he will still lose.
This is what APC did during the presidential election in Lagos in places like isolo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Omololu2121: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
slivertongue:
if PDP lose today, is over bro.

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by tech18: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kyase:
cheesy
old handouts grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Omololu2121: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kyase:
cheesy
LWKM grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by garfield1: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
slivertongue:
So the misjudgment yesterday is deceiving you? Did you notice that the tribunal cancelled results of altered units in the main election and said nothing about the rerun

1 Like

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by slivertongue: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cheap consolatn.returnin officers lak d powers 2cancel results dat has been collated&declared. all dese rerun are a sham
Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by Corrosiveman(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
The Dollarman is winning
Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by fk001(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pls does Buhari Knows what is happening in Kano or he doesn't?

I am disappointed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by tsinzu: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
seunmsg:
There is absolutely no reason to cancel the ongoing election. INEC should complete the process and declare a winner latest by tomorrow. The loser can go to court if aggrieved. We cannot afford to turn the electoral process to a circus - where we keep canceling and conducting supplementary election every week.
But you can afford to have thugs determining the outcomes of elections abi? What a bloody hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by muykem: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
fk001:
Pls does Buhari Knows what is happening in Kano or he doesn't?

I am disappointed
What exactly do you want Buhari to do?

1 Like

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by EngrKem: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
seunmsg:
Why didn't inec declare pdp winner 2wks ago? Look this rubbish must stop and inec cannot declare apc winner in this sham election or heads will roll! Nigeria will v the Somalia experince

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by fk001(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
muykem:
What exactly do you want Buhari to do?

What sort of question is this?

If all these mayhem are ongoing under his watchful eyes then he ought to be ashamed of himself as the CIC of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election by binsanni(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Patiently waiting for INEC decision on this one

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso / PMB's Declaration: APC Bigwigs Approach SDP, LP, Accord For Presidential Tickets / Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.