Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys (10408 Views)

Post A Pic Of Ya Room / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Foodforthought:

Why will they not last short? grin
Throw toothbrush into a cup and tell me how the cup will be aware. Sorry ma, it's already too wide, you can't tighten it again

Tueehhh!!!

grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 1:37am On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

I will put it in writing, I will ignore this senile idiot who quoted me to say nonsense that's he is known for.
shut up old expired hoe.
Mind ur small scale business u low life bittch

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Topmaike007(m): 5:58am On Mar 24, 2019
popweezy:
I swear I dont even know how to fire back

She is indirectly mocking her dad anywayz... Stupid creature..mtcheeeeew
salvage reply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Topmaike007(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
See them above, soo pained cos they have fallen AKPA AMU cheesy cheesy
God made us like that,but God in his infinite mercy cannot create you girls like that

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
shut up old expired hoe.
Mind ur small scale business u low life bittch
You know the drill, that must be your mum and sisters, idiot. You should give them that advice and go do something about your frustrated life. Last time I checked, you don't own this forum, frustrated demented loser. Useless thing, online 24/7 looking for who to troll.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

[s] You know the drill, that must be your mum and sisters, idiot. You should give them that advice and go do something about your frustrated life. Last time I checked, you don't own this forum, frustrated demented loser. Useless thing, online 24/7 looking for who to troll[/s] .
hungry fustrated bitch

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2019
Saffi:
It’s not natural. I’ve never seen a young fresh boy with saggy balls. It’s only men that have over used their dick for masturbating and sex, when their prick is no longer functioning as well as before, their balls start to sag. God forbid I marry a guy with saggy balls, I only recognise fresh, firm and standing ones.
You don cast yourself
How do you know that fresh young boys do not have saggy balls , it’s only men that do have??
How many dicks have u seen

Olosho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
hungry fustrated bitch
Hahaha, that's definitely your mother. I can feed your generation, stupid boy opening alternates, on Nairaland all the time, insulting his parents and generation. I won't bring myself to your level, you are dumb and senseless. I have never stumbled on any post of you giving any sensible comment. You are lucky, I don't have time to screenshot posts here. I already mentioned I won't be replying you and your likes, useless boys with nothing meaningful to contribute to humanity. Frustrated loser, get a life. You won't get one spending your lifetime on Nairaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by franklingud(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Lollll

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I got up immediately after seeing that pic and took a look at my sack and...

Am happy coz it's still up and strong like udara

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by cooluzi: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Hahaha, that's definitely your mother. I can feed your generation, stupid boy opening alternates, on Nairaland all the time, insulting his parents and generation. I won't bring myself to your level, you are dumb and senseless. I have never stumbled on any post of you giving any sensible comment. You are lucky, I don't have time to screenshot posts here. I already mentioned I won't be replying you and your likes, useless boys with nothing meaningful to contribute to humanity. Frustrated loser, get a life. You won't get one spending your lifetime on Nairaland.
all this write up for one person? maybe you shld channel the energy you used writing this into your small scale business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
cooluzi:
all this write up for one person? maybe you shld channel the energy you used writing this into your small scale business
grin ;DSee painment everywhere, since you aren't sensible enough to quote those who started quoting me to spill trash then you should also mind your small scale business.

You should see that was my parting message to the useless boys quoting me and those who have intentions to quote to say their usual nonsense. I don't have the time to type that again wink

Everyone has equal rights to make sensible comments/posts on Nairaland the last time I checked, you won't tell me what to mind or not because it's none of your business too, ignorant fools forming trolls online.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:
[s]
Hahaha, that's definitely your mother. I can feed your generation, stupid boy opening alternates, on Nairaland all the time, insulting his parents and generation. I won't bring myself to your level, you are dumb and senseless. I have never stumbled on any post of you giving any sensible comment. You are lucky, I don't have time to screenshot posts here. I already mentioned I won't be replying you and your likes, useless boys with nothing meaningful to contribute to humanity. Frustrated loser, get a life. You won't get one spending your lifetime on Nairaland[/s].
hungry fustrated mobile data seller

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Saffi:
SAY NO TO EXPIRED OVER USED SAGGY BALLS. This is why most men cannot last in bed very long. grin
if that saggy balls catches you for the other room now you would sounding like a pass my neighbor generator.
pocochant see your co traveler in feminism.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Saffi:
It’s not natural. I’ve never seen a young fresh boy with saggy balls. It’s only men that have over used their dick for masturbating and sex, when their prick is no longer functioning as well as before, their balls start to sag. God forbid I marry a guy with saggy balls, I only recognise fresh, firm and standing ones.
dis one don fornicate and her tin don wide from different d..k and balls
tueeh

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by habsydiamond(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2019
There is nothing like overused balls..... It as been like that since the first man was created.....balls do shrink and relax base on body condition.. but can't say that for the breast thou... Cos na over handling and mismanagement of breast that makes it to fall like wall of jericho... Nature is different from what u created nao.... Just saying my mind sha undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy look at how the males with saggy and rumpled balls are vibrating
nawao cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

if you're properly trained by good parents, you won't insult other peeps parents. Reply by not.bringing parents into it. Am very sure you can't have a happy home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by cooluzi: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

grin ;DSee painment everywhere, since you aren't sensible enough to quote those who started quoting me to spill trash then you should also mind your small scale business.

You should see that was my parting message to the useless boys quoting me and those who have intentions to quote to say their usual nonsense. I don't have the time to type that again wink

Everyone has equal rights to make sensible comments/posts on Nairaland the last time I checked, you won't tell me what to mind or not because it's none of your business too, ignorant fools forming trolls online.
too bad i didnt read your long essay

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by leonard002(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2019
FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Many have misconceptions about how saggy breasts come about. Here are the the facts and realities

1. Genetics. Runs in your family. Some boobs are saggy in nature. It's genes. Not much you can do about that.

2. Pregnancy. Presence or number of pregnancies can make boobs sag. Which is why mothers with plenty kids have very saggy boobs

3. Diet. If you're not eating well or you're malnourished, you will generally look unhealthy. Your boobs too... by sagging. Do eat well.

4. Too tight bra. Tight bra weakens the connective tissues that holds the boobs and causes sagging. sometimes just let em hang freely as nature intends grin

5. Age. Those boobs won't stand forever. nature will always call. At a certain age, without any intervention, your boobs will begin the irreversible sagging journey. Sorry

Other popular beliefs on factors that sag boobs are purely false.

SAGGING BALLS

The function of scrotal sac is to regulate the temperature of the testes and subsequently the sperm cells which can't survive in higher temperatures.

So the sac is dynamic kind of. Like some posters above correctly said, it changes shape and size (shrinks or expands) according to the ambient temperature

#facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2019
bamidelee:

if you're properly trained by good parents, you won't insult other peeps parents. Reply by not.bringing parents into it. Am very sure you can't have a happy home
it is all out of frustration and hunger..
it aint easy to waste all her years in university for nothing.. selling mobile data to survive and feed..

faithfull18 hungry fustrated bitch..

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Gaspardd(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2019
SweetBuns:
See all of them fighting on something that isn't worthwhile.

Saggy boobs and breasts are both natural.

Balls sag and constrict depending on temp.

Boobs sag due to the removal of collagen(this is what makes it stand) and replaces the collagen with fat. Its genetic and perfectly normal for lactating moms and aging women

Must everything in this site be a gender war!?
I cant believe sn would justify saggy boobs, its like justifyin havin HIV which is justifiable cus u can fell on an infested pin. But saggy boobs?.... why wud your hallogen or callogen fall off in d first instance? ive seen many stupid posts in my life but this is the most stupid post ever, and it shocked me to d point of feeling dizzy. Maybe its not really about the post maybe its about the poster.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
it aint easy to waste all her years in university for nothing.. selling mobile data to survive and feed..

Hehhehehehe grin grin all these stupid boys, tell your mama say she no train you wella. See the useless thing even quoting me, hungry boy. I wouldn't mind giving you data to help your life but on second thought, I won't because it will be used to insult people far above you which is your way of venting your frustrations. You wan dey troll me, you never reach, go and restrategize, omokomo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Hehhehehehe grin grin all these stupid boys, tell your mama say she no train you wella.
hungry fustrated mobile data seller
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by PromiseUche(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Yabbed with a fallen breast grin grin looking for a soft landing, hence saying untrue words. sad shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by austyn0(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2019
jahchild34:
My fellow guys what say you?

The said lady really went too far to get those pictures, the sagging too much grin

However, our sagging akpa amu can always be hidden without stress, unlike a sagged breast. So, we still at an advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by austyn0(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Splinz:
cheesy

Lefulefu coman take your thing mbok. Or shulai send it to you? cheesy
Na Lefulefu sac be that? No wonder e appear familiar grin grin
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by XhosaNostra(f): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Hahaha. That looks gross, like two marbles in an old, wrinkly skin bag grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2019
leonard002:
FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Many have misconceptions about how saggy breasts come about. Here are the the facts and realities

1. Genetics. Runs in your family. Some boobs are saggy in nature. It's genes. Not much you can do about that.

2. Pregnancy. Presence or number of pregnancies can make boobs sag. Which is why mothers with plenty kids have very saggy boobs

3. Diet. If you're not eating well or you're malnourished, you will generally look unhealthy. Your boobs too... by sagging. Do eat well.

4. Too tight bra. Tight bra weakens the connective tissues that holds the boobs and causes sagging. sometimes just let em hang freely as nature intends grin

5. Age. Those boobs won't stand forever. nature will always call. At a certain age, without any intervention, your boobs will begin the irreversible sagging journey. Sorry

Other popular beliefs on factors that sag boobs are purely false.

SAGGING BALLS

The function of scrotal sac is to regulate the temperature of the testes and subsequently the sperm cells which can't survive in higher temperatures.

So the sac is dynamic kind of. Like some posters above correctly said, it changes shape and size (shrinks or expands) according to the ambient temperature

My brother, thank you. With the rate ignorance is being peddled on this site, some people will need to take it upon themselves to do what you just did. This site has become a global forum, I fear foreigners will get the wrong impressions about Nigerians and our level of knowledge.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

You know the drill, that must be your mum and sisters, idiot. You should give them that advice and go do something about your frustrated life. Last time I checked, you don't own this forum, frustrated demented loser. Useless thing, online 24/7 looking for who to troll.
they are not on nairaland u filthy ugly looking wh0re
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:

I checked her profile pics for WhatsApp omo the girl worwor die

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
I checked her profile pics for WhatsApp omo the girl worwor die
Really? grin grin Udeme, go and read your books, don't get me started with you, you go know say you still dey 100 level for trolling. The more you look, the less you see.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals / When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.