Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? (1692 Views)

Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kano is headquarter of APC .PDP satanic party should take note of that. good people of kano reject PDP .I wonder why the party want to imposed their candidate on kano people.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by udemzyudex(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Kano is headquarter of APC .PDP satanic party should take note of that. good people of kano reject PDP .I wonder why the party want to imposed their candidate on kano people.

You're devilish, even Kayode Ogundamisi spoke against what's happening in kano and you're here posting trash.

What kind of human being are you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by Abass07(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
False alarm of course

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by nelronaldo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
You are terrible.
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
kiss who is ogundamisi? I'm entitle to my opinion.
udemzyudex:

You're devilish, even Kayode Ogundamisi spoke against what's happening in kano and you're here posting trash.

What kind of human being are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
How for saying the truth.
nelronaldo:
You are terrible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by GavelSlam: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
The Satanic party PDP, is simply looking for public sympathy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
GavelSlam:
The Satanic party PDP is simply looking for public sympathy.
I tell you bro .PDP want to cause political crisis in kano.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by tsinzu: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
You are either blind not to see what is happening or you are stupid beyond redemption to have seen it and still be asking stupid questions

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by Babatundecash(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

SMH.....What is Happening in Kano is a rape of Democracy #I don't wait for Politicians Penny before I fed for myself... You need to condemn the Happenings in Kano....no to Human killings and voters intimidation.
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hello sir, kindly forward your complain to security personnel. However I blame Jonathan for this unlawful carried out by PDP satanic party in kano.
Babatundecash:

SMH.....What is Happening in Kano is a rape of Democracy #I don't wait for Politicians Penny before I fed for myself... You need to condemn the Happenings in Kano....no to Human killings and voters intimidation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by nelronaldo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
How for saying the truth.
You are just terrible. People like you are the reason Nigeria will never progress. PdP are calling for cancellation of the election because of thuggery and you are supporting the APC who are allegedly sponsoring the thugs. You support this now, you support in 2023. The cycle continues and in 100 years time Nigerians will still be sponsoring thugs to disrupt the election.
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Here is your mistake. The thugs are the product of PDP. There's no evidence to justify the claim that the thugs are working for APC.
nelronaldo:

You are just terrible. People like you are the reason Nigeria will never progress. PdP are calling for cancellation of the election because of thuggery and you are supporting the APC who are allegedly sponsoring the thugs. You support this now, you support in 2023. The cycle continues and in 100 years time Nigerians will still be sponsoring thugs to disrupt the election.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
PDP ALREADY CONCEDING DEFEAT

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by Ojiofor: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
If you wish to win election in Nigeria under Buğhari prepare for serious war.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin its a must stupid people. they doctored a video accused the seating governor of bribery, in order to stop a massive development the kano state currently seeing.
ALMUSTAQIM:
PDP ALREADY CONCEDING DEFEAT

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wrong notion ask Enugu and Anabram governors .
Ojiofor:
If you wish to win election in Nigeria under Buğhari prepare for serious war.
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by kelvinginzie: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
It is very clear that APC is behind the violence in kano state that is why they want this remote control rerun election to stand
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by Oldsilver: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
tsinzu:
You are either blind not to see what is happening or you are stupid beyond redemption to have seen it and still be asking stupid questions
You have made a habit of insulting nairn landers who don't share your point of view. Must he agree with you? And why shouldn't the moderators ban you for your use of vulgar language based on rule 2?
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by Ojiofor: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Wrong notion ask Enugu and Anabram governors .

Ask Wike,Adeleke,Fayose and the good people of Kano state how market.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by nelronaldo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Here is your mistake. The thugs are the product of PDP. There's no evidence to justify the claim that the thugs are working for APC.
" Allegedly "
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by buhariguy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ojiofor:

Ask Wike,Adeleke,Fayose and the good people of Kano state how market.
THOSE names you mention are failures,
they have failed before the election.
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by Ojiofor: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
buhariguy:
THOSE names you mention are failures,
they have failed before the election.

See your mouth like failure grin
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by Peacecore: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
GavelSlam:
The Satanic party PDP, is simply looking for public sympathy.
I can't imagine dat satanic party(PDP) being in pmb's Kano.habah.they can go with Bauchi but Kano...mbanu!

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin exactly bro.
Peacecore:
I can't imagine dat satanic party(PDP) being in pmb's Kano.habah.they can go with Bauchi but Kano...mbanu!
Re: Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? by BuhariAdvocate: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
shocked don't mind them even moderators will not ban them. But let APC supporters do same thing.
Oldsilver:
You have made a habit of insulting nairn landers who don't share your point of view. Must he agree with you? And why shouldn't the moderators ban you for your use of vulgar language based on rule 2?

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election / Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects / 40 People Killed By Stampede At General Soleimani's Burial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.