Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa (837 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by logtrend52: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
ACtress Etinosa has again spoken on her recent scandal with Sunnews.

Recall the actress was seen stripping naked during a live video with singer MC Galaxy sometime last week.

Speaking on what led to the act, Etinosa told Sunnews that;

“It (the nude video) was (done) under the influence of alcohol. However, the deed has been done. I just had to keep quiet and move on. I can’t explain to everybody what really happened, after all, not everybody is intelligent enough to assimilate and understand certain things. I just had to keep calm and keep my head up high.

“I also don’t think it might affect my chances of getting married someday (laughs). Africa is so freaked about marriage. My dear, if marriage is in one’s destiny it will come.”

On the lesssons learnt, Etinosa said: “If you must drink alcohol, at least do have a friend you trust, who would be with you and seize your phone if things start getting out of hand. She also monitors you, so you don’t do anything stupid. Also, please know your gauge when drinking. Don’t presume you are fine and conscious of your environment. Simply put, drink responsibly.”

On growing up in Edo, she said;

“Growing up was cool. I’m a spoilt child. I got everything I wanted from my parents. My parents were so comfortable. So, I had a very good home. Although, my parents never admitted they had money. “My mum would blackmail us that she wouldn’t live a luxury life because of us, but we know that she always got what she wanted for herself.

We were always going for summer (holiday) abroad and having fun. We weren’t allowed to really go out and mix with other children. It was just home, school and church. It was a great experience. My parents are still alive.”

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/not-everyone-is-intelligent-enough-to-understand-what-happened-etinosa/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who's Etinosa pls?
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by Gentleziggy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Look at this nincompoop
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by Nbote(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oh shut up and move on already... U saw a cheap shot at publicity and some easy money and U grabbed it. U shld b bold enough to live with it and stop making excuses for ur stupidity
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by ObaKlaz: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Talking 'bout people's IQ and who understands what. Really?! She needs to stop talking altogether, for now.
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by frommee0: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin
Nbote:
Oh shut up and move on already... U saw an cheap shot at publicity and some easy money and U grabbed it. U shld b bold enough to live with it and stop making excuses for ur stupidity
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by frommee0: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin deep
ObaKlaz:
Talking 'bout people's IQ and who understands what. Really?! She needs to stop talking altogether, for now.
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by TiredOfFighting(f): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
From a rich home, and you were still contesting for 50k....
Discontentment plus foolishness
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by SantiRAMBO: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Choi!!! Nothing wey I no go hear

This girl with single digit IQ talking about intelligence...
Most 9ja girls have single digit IQ and are very unintelligent, that's why they hardly like listening to RAP music because they cant take time to listen to the lyrics and make sense of it... Nonsense and Gandollar.
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by frommee0: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
cool
SantiRAMBO:
Choi!!! Nothing wey I no go hear

This girl with single digit IQ talking about intelligence...
Most 9ja girls have single digit IQ and are very unintelligent, that's why they hardly like listening to RAP music because they cant take time to listen to the lyrics and make sense of it... Nonsense and Gandollar.
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by Thales01: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
This lady should just shut up.Nobody is buying her laughable and irksome attempt to exonerate herself.
She is quick to forget that he informed MCgalaxy earlier before the incidence of her intention to strip for him.That alone rubbishes her incessant claim that she acted under the influence of alcohol.I wonder why she is still belaboring this issue and further insulting our sensibilities.
Morever,Nobody actually cares about what she chooses to do with her body.
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by Funmmyastic: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wonder shall never end,beautiful face manners ugly,and she even think she has a point.She was high on alchohol blabla.Anyway,I have not seen her in movies only on NL.She can enjoy her illgotten fame while it last.
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by logtrend52: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Lalasticlala grin
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by partnerbizz4: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2019
The girl wasn't drunk anything.

She has spoilt her career
Chikena.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Not Everyone Is Intelligent Enough To Understand What Happened – Etinosa by SURElee(f): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ode! And you that is intelligent enough had to strip on social media just to gain fame for the wrong reasons. What a sorry case of a female bringing shame on womanhood. Anyway your stripping made us know you, as we didn't know you before. Genevieve nnaji we know. Etinosa we no know before until nude video on IG.

You better go and ask how nude photos made Anita Hogan quiet till today.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Men Are Useless Until They Turn 33 – Jennifer Lopez / Cctv Video - Wizkid begs drake to call him out at O2 arena London / Check Out Bambam's Sultry Look To The Launching Of OPPO F11 Last Night As She...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.