Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) (76554 Views)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by JeffSiberstein: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
So I had an abusive girlfriend, who abuses me physically and emotionally. On this platform I have been asking people to stay clear of abusive relationship.

I had to move to another city to avoid her. I failed to take my own advise and had to pay with a scar. I let this girl come to my new place last month after many pleas and promises of how she is a changed person.

She wanted to stay long but after three days I saw she hasn't changed but only got worse. I asked her to leave after arguing back and forth she left. I blocked her phone number.

2 days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day. Next day she said she can't leave because of no transport fare that I should give her. I non get....

Another argument, she was eating when I told her to be quick because I wan comot and i can't leave her in my house since I won't be returning till Monday.

Before I could raise my head from the phone I was using na black out. The girl don throw the ceramic plate she was eating with at me. I put my hand for where the plate landed and saw blood, I non fit shout I carry my self go pharmacy, treat myself and before I return I non know how she take leave.

I hope say she non go come again....

I don learn my lesson and I hope you too don learn from my story make u for non experience same thing....

122 Likes 17 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by iamJ(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by ElsonMorali: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Excuse me...what??!!!

66 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by JasonScoolari: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day.

You made a mistake which almost cost you your life by allowing her to pass the night.
You failed to define "I Nor Do Again" to the aggressive beautiful beast.

I must commend you for being calm, that was really good as you've avoided further problems.

When next she comes, involve the police, never raise your hand to hit her.

423 Likes 28 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by dukeprince50: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
u mean na girl beat u like this
maybe she was angry that God created her and didn't give her enough ears while ur blessed and endowed, Women and jealousy. #spits

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Ojogbane2k: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Guys please I can't seem to be able to send texts on my phone.... I've tried flashing it but it didn't work.. It's an infinix hot 5 lite... Please help

7 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by dukeprince50: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
ur too soft, if na sm guys, d girl suppose don write her will before doing this.
please remove dat pic b4 one blogger will take ur pic and write Fulani herdsman attacked an innocent man chilling under his roof after a hectic farm work

777 Likes 61 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by abdeiz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bros no let any babe distract you. You're too young for their crap

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Davash222(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
You carry yourself go pharmacy after seeing blood My gentility stops immediately I bleed. Blood is sacred.

Eye for Eye
Tooth for Tooth
Blood for Blood.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Rayd502(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
You get luck say no be your eye...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Are you asking us? We don't know her so, we can't tell if she would come back or not.

But weytin you do dey very bad. You allowed her in and you fvck her toto finish for one night but you no wan give her even transport?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Rosay15(f): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Are u kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by LuciferHeaven: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Stop interacting with feminists dem no go hear.

Feminists are usually aggressive due to a lack of preeq and attention that drives them mad. They will do anything for preeq & attention. How many times have I screamed it on this godforsaken forum?
Any little thing leads to violence. They can't stand the fact that men don't want them.

I'm waiting for Nairaland resident feminists - pocohantas, preshy561, funmisticqueen, uyaincomparabl, saffi - & all the other menopaused evening newspapers on Nairaland to react to this act of aggression from one of their noble colleagues.

Another thing about feminists be say dem sabi look face before dem display. pocohantas' scarcity on Nairaland frontpages for the past 12 months is not unrelated to the chill that runs down her spine whenever she sees my moniker.

Cowards.

*spits angry

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by faith551(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
How did a fine boi like u even end up with tom-boy over there
Well u be man sha, although I promised I will never lay my hands on a lady, but seeing my own blood does something to me.
#Kudos for not retaliating

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by JoanHicks(f): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
gringrin Sorry bro, but why you go dey friend your fellow man??

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by obayendo1010(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
lol.....just like my ex she will still come back because she like you and she can't stay picturing you with someone else
and truth me by this time next month you will defintely see her again, what you need do is just calmly make friend with her and negotiate you way out never agree to date her back but dont refuse her outrightly just tell her to give you time and that time will never end.......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Rosay15(f): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin Sorry bro, but why you go dey friend your fellow man??
.. Wicked cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by espn(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
@ OP make I no vex for u oo..imagine talk from a man...

7 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol...... Anytime she beg you, you go remember how sweet her puna be and forgive her, once you don bang and release your brain go come back to normal, you go come see say you de spend money, you go want make she go and you no wan give her TP cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Bros as you let am know your new place na you sabi

Sha go report to the station

My house 3 big dogs dey they no born anybody well make e enter without calling me from gate, not even my woman grin grin

53 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by obayendo1010(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
and kindly change the topic to the effect of second chance on abusive relationship

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
I no go do. Anything

Except turn the lady to drum

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Wicked cheesy
grin Madame madame... Enjoy yourself cheesy
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Idonki(f): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
She just missed her target by inches, She will come again next time to try again

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Rosay15(f): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
grin Madame madame... Enjoy yourself cheesy
.. Nah you be boss now... I hail oh grin
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
THIS IS ROMANCE FILM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by MJBOLT: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
op,you be fool,i go too beat the girl ehn.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na wa o, see watin anger cause. Sorry dear, the pharmacist for use plasta gum the wound together. This one go give you scar.

9 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by daddytime(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
See as you resemble one of my friends those days from Burundi for aduro house wey we nickname "Mogadishu". Your abuser sef resemble South African. People like this guy dey get cow prick like all those aboki people maybe that's qhy the babe keeps calling.

Lucky boy...she's obsessed with you keep watching your back..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by topedoski(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bros why u no dodge... U dey look boobs ba tongue
Next time play the fools game, look for transport so she can leave, and dont ever welcome her back, even if she had an accident and landed in front of your door.

Thanks for the pics... Her face noted

23 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by JasonScoolari: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS ROMANCE FILM.
A bloody one at that. grin

7 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Newboss(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
JoanHicks:
grin

Kindly change the "H" in your moniker to " D".

OP, nice guys are always the biggest losers. I've never seen a nice guy win when it comes to girls angry

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.