Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court (2778 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court by bigpicture001: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
..it has become a normal trend in the Nigerian political spectrum that all election matters after the election proper has been concluded usually gets to the highest count in the country before an accepted judgement is pronounced....the just concluded general elections will not be an exception as evidence of malpractice...violence and intimidation and bribery is a common.place...

In this regard..it is expected that almost all the 2019 results will be contests at the court and famous among them.will be the presidential election results...

As it stands..the all progressive party candidate (APC)...Mohamed buhari will hv his time at the supreme court..but thier is strong indication that the APC will not find it funny at the supreme court this time around for the following outlawed reasons.

1. Emotional connection to the PDP..in this regard..among the 8justives of the supreme court..two are spouses of leaders of the PDP in the person of the presidential candidate himself and the wife of former Governor of river state peter odili...

2. Payback time...the member of the judiciary has in its history withness it's most embarrassing periods, intimidation, politicising, manipulacións,and oppression in the form of multiple arrest, blackmails, disgrace, media trial etc..all with the intend to obtain favourable justice...the leader of the supreme court was publicly disgrace to the dismay of the other members....and another leader imposed on them by a parallel arm of govt like they are primary school children...this I think will b factors that will shroud their judgement...

3. A crave for the status quote. Before the advent of the APC..even if not at 100 percent..to a large percentage the judiciary has been an independent arm of govt..for example..it singlehandedly upturned a governing party's election victory to grant the ACN victory in edo state, anambra state etc..it intérpretes constitution to the admiration of the entire justice system...

Such level of i.dependen will be a mounting desire by the justice system to get back to..

In all they will be biased against the APC in her final judgement....but who will blame them, definitely not me..cuz as I was told by my mum..the way u lay ur bed so will u lay on it.....bye bye APC

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court by seanfer(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Keep on dreaming..

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court by Herdsmen: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Op...n Mama ngozi beer palour...

Continue....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court by success1smyn(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
I thought I want to read something meaningful

but at the end of the day I am disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court by bigpicture001: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
success1smyn:
I thought I want to read something meaningful

but at the end of the day I am disappointed

So in.your mind the supreme court justices are not human being..or du u imagine Mrs Abubakar will not against her hubby..? Or onnogen,will vote for the APC..? Or Mrs odili...? you are a joker!
Re: 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court by Hedonisst: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Your number 2 is the real deal.

Payback would be a big ass bitch this time around. The JSCs know what's coming and they are ready to take their pound of flesh, restore sanity, and show who's boss.

The APC bastards can use their weapon of violence as usual, but it wouldn't change anything. Let Buhari's murderous thugs kill people if they want. Let the APC instigate violent crisis it it so pleases. Let the heavens fall. Let Nigeria burn. But Buhari would be removed by force; at any bloody cost. Anything, even the death of thousands of people as collateral damage, is better than APC's and Buhari's continued nightmarish government.

This is not time to toe Jonathan's regrettable line of 'My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian". The righteous quest to get the bastard Buhari out is worth the blood of as many Nigerians as possible, If that's what it takes.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hedonisst:
Your number 2 is the real deal.

Payback would be a big ass bitch this time around. The JSCs know what's coming and they are ready to take their pound of flesh, restore sanity, and show who's boss.

The APC bastards can use their weapon of violence as usual, but it wouldn't change anything. Let Buhari's murderous thugs kill people if they want. Let the APC instigate violent crisis it it so pleases. Let the heavens fall. Let Nigeria burn. But Buhari would be removed by force; at any bloody cost. Anything, even the death of thousands of people as collateral damage, is better than APC's and Buhari's continued nightmarish government.

This is not time to toe Jonathan's regrettable line of 'My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian". The righteous quest to get the bastard Buhari out is worth the blood of as many Nigerians as possible, If that's what it takes.

You are a real man.
Re: 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court by tesppidd: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is another thread for wailing and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court by helinues: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Appeal court and Supreme court are still waiting foe final conclusions about Osun guber

As for Atiku, what is he waiting for, why nor fo to court. Nigeria is nor Kenya. So you guys should forget about annulment of the presidential election

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Currently The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Anambra Election: Andy Uba Defeat; Who Scammed Who? / Owo Under Attack Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.