Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria (1351 Views)

How Come I Have Never Seen Those Goths And Emos / Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid / Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
I like it

All the white girls with black eyes

One of my white housemate tattooed jezebel on her tummy, her room full of naked devil looking women
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
In the 50s some people asked why dont we have fraternities in Nigerian universities. Greatest Nigerian students morphed fratting into cultism. Be careful what you wish for.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Onila get a life .
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Joromi12:
Onila get a life .

Where in Nova Scotia do you live?
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ilamina:
I like it

All the white girls with black eyes

One of my white housemate tattooed jezebel on her tummy, her room full of naked devil looking women

goths and emo are from hard rock and punk music subcultures, we dont listen to hard rock or punk music here.

i hope you know some of them are skin heads.
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
wetdick:

goths and emo are from hard rock and punk music subcultures, we dont listen to hard rock or punk music here.

i hope you know some of them are skin heads.

What are skin heads
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ilamina:

What are skin heads

in the UK and all over europe there used to be large numbers of white guys with skin cuts that wear blue jeans with boots, they always attack foreigners especially blacks, they stab and kill blacks, they are white supremacists groups.

the fear of skin heads is the beginning of wisdom, they still exist till today but codely.

Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ilamina:

Where in Nova Scotia do you live?
hailifax. undecided
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Joromi12:
hailifax. undecided

Yea

My friend goes to Dalhousie
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ilamina:

Yea

My friend goes to Dalhousie
so
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Joromi12:
so

Halifax sucks
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by careytommy37(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
For this hot naija weather?
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
careytommy37:
For this hot naija weather?

Lol, didn't think of that

But emos don't wear heavy black clothes like goths
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2019
wetdick:

in the UK and all over europe there used to be large numbers of white guys with skin cuts that wear blue jeans with boots, they always attack foreigners especially blacks, they stab and kill blacks, they are white supremacists groups.

the fear of skin heads is the beginning of wisdom, they still exist till today but codely.
It’s no wonder they are angry, how do they stuff their junk into those tight jeans?
If I wore ill-fitting jeans I would destroy lives and property also.
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:

It’s no wonder they are angry, how do they stuff their junk into those tight jeans?
If I wore ill-fitting jeans I would destroy lives and property also.

lol
Re: Why Don't We Have Goths, Emo,s In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 8:18pm On May 13, 2019
They have them in botswana
No.wonder is considered the shinning light of the continent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIcYtG_6cZs&t=1931s

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Made A Big Mistake. / EKSU lecturer Caught On Tape Allegedly Attempting To Have Sex With Student / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.