Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Genuine Beggar In Need Of Help. Please Help My Poor Soul - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genuine Beggar In Need Of Help. Please Help My Poor Soul (927 Views)

About The Ministry Of Help / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift / Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Beggar In Need Of Help. Please Help My Poor Soul by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Charity they say begins at home but this is not true in my case. I don't have a place called home & no family to help.

My trouble is long one & am not blaming any human or demon as the cause. All I want is to get my life working again.

I have done all my very best before opening this topic. I refused to go into crime. The suffering is increasing and house rent debt & other debt is increasing geometrically.
I'm not a scam. Am a genuine person soliciting for your kind help please and in six months I will come here to share my progress & also do my best to give back to this community going forward. I know we all have challenges in life.

Below is a summary of what I'm passing through. Is an excerpt of the comment I shared on the gala or rite hawker thread.

Truest:
i like this which day will I be librated like this sadly 100k will change my life. am not blaming anyone for my issues. loss my life savings some 13 years ago & is been one pain to the other. am not lazy but previous debt is pulling me backward. how long will I continue doing 1000 naira legbuke site work that is not even regular. I have no degree but have some other skill that I need capital to start & 6 months my story change gradually. I see people make deals in millions in this forum & you doubt if God know you exist. worst is I don't do evil yet just suffering. this life is partial.

No wife no kid and my age is getting closer to the grave.

May I be crushed to death if I come here to post lie. I was formally called Tom29 on this forum

insults are welcome because when a man come online to seek advice or help whatever he sees let him take it. Seun of this forum can verify if am lying. I have been using Tecno L3 since 2014 & it is the same phone am using to posts this. There is a lady called Naijababe (NL Moniker) that helped me some years ago with funds on this forum to start a biz. She has a good heart & I miss her on this forum. She even called me from the UK advising me like I was her family member. When pressure overpowered me I offset some bills with the funds she gave me then.

I have a skill that can comfortably kick start my life again with a 100k. My condition make 100k an equivalent of 1,000,000 right now. Holding 100k is 1m to me. I cried out without shame because who knows somebody may be kind hearted to help me. Na beg I dey o.

From Tom29
Re: Genuine Beggar In Need Of Help. Please Help My Poor Soul by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why are you waiting for 100k before you can pick your crumbles? 100k is huge incase you're forgetting! Odindin 100,000naira ni online forum!!!!!!!!!

Keep your skill aside if it needs to gulp an entire 100k before it can help you find your feet.

Again, Why are you dwelling on a 13years ago loss?? Huh?

Mr man!! Hit the street! Hawk gala, go to construction sites, fix the shattered pieces in bits until grace finds you!.

3 Likes

Re: Genuine Beggar In Need Of Help. Please Help My Poor Soul by tabithababy(f): 6:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Truest:
Charity they say begins at home but this is not true in my case. I don't have a place called home & no family to help.

My trouble is long one & am not blaming any human or demon as the cause. All I want is to get my life working again.

I have done all my very best before opening this topic. I refused to go into crime. The suffering is increasing and house rent debt & other debt is increasing geometrically.
I'm not a scam. Am a genuine person soliciting for your kind help please and in six months I will come here to share my progress & also do my best to give back to this community going forward. I know we all have challenges in life.

Below is a summary of what I'm passing through. Is an excerpt of the comment I shared on the gala or rite hawker thread.

insults are welcome because when a man come online to seek advice or help whatever he sees let him take it. Seun of this forum can verify if am lying. I have been using Tecno L3 since 2014 & it is the same phone am using to posts this. There is a lady called Naijababe (NL Moniker) that helped me some years ago with funds on this forum to start a biz. She has a good heart & I miss her on this forum. She even called me from the UK advising me like I was her family member. When pressure overpowered me I offset some bills with the funds she gave me then.

I have a skill that can comfortably kick start my life again with a 100k. My condition make 100k an equivalent of 1,000,000 right now. Holding 100k is 1m to me. I cried out without shame because who knows somebody may be kind hearted to help me. Na beg I dey o.

From Tom29

Are you sure 100k is all you need
Re: Genuine Beggar In Need Of Help. Please Help My Poor Soul by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
100k is enough to solve my problem & come back here in 6 months with a shout of joy. i dey life like I no dey. I feel am only existing. no wife no kid no good job no fun. From one poor menial work to another one for almost 2 decades. Living less than $1 a day is not life. Imagine another decade of waste join this years of suffer and wasted years already then i will be better i was a still born. I feel Am 20 years backward already.

If God add another 10 or 15 years to my age right now am sure it is grey hair all over.

I'm seriously wishing people come to my rescue online & i will never never disappoint their trust. Almost cried typing this. People would like to help but d evil others have caused them will make them not want to help again the genuine people. I swear with my life if i have d means to help genuine beggars with reasons & no laziness I will do it. This is no time to blame anything for the kind of life i find myself.
Re: Genuine Beggar In Need Of Help. Please Help My Poor Soul by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please help. thanks
Re: Genuine Beggar In Need Of Help. Please Help My Poor Soul by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Truest:
Please help. thanks
Still giving out sob story?? and looking for free money. Go get a work.
Begging online since 5 years ago. Get a life sir.

(1) (Reply)

Only Son Suddenly Dies 2 Days After Returning From School For Easter Holidays / See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby / 10-year Old Orphan Delivered Of A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.