Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi (17305 Views)

Breaking News: Obizi Shuns Down For The Return Of The Obedient General. / Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by ManirBK: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
The Deputy Inspector General of Police, Mr Micheal Anthony Obizi has described Kano rerun election as peaceful.

Obizi, who was deployed to Kano for the purpose of the rerun poll said the election recorded minor violence.
He explained that the reports on various social media platforms were purported by some elements in order to cause chaos in the state.

“We have arrested only 10 people for various election offenses and they will be charged to court as soon as we finish investigation. So, as far as police is concerned the election is peaceful,” he said.

He said there was no report of death from the affected 24 local governments where the rerun election was held.

On the alleged taking over of some polling units by thugs, Obizi said, “If it is true some thugs have taken over some polling units, how can the INEC find its way to bring election materials and officials to the polling units?”

The DIG assured that police would maintain its ground in protecting lives and property of the Nigerian citizens.
He said there was no cause for alarm as far as security was concerned, saying everything was going smoothly.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kano-rerun-peaceful-despite-minor-violence-dig-obizi.html?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by ManirBK: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yes GANDOLLAR is working, to hell with PDP looters Party!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by northvietnam(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
The DIG is speaking under the influence of Dollar....

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by ManirBK: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
northvietnam:
The DIG is under the influence of Dollar....
Are u sure?

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by northvietnam(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
ManirBK:
Are u sure?

Stop this nonsense... You wann use me reach FP...

E no go work.. In fact, if this post reach FP, make I Run mad

Modified

I refuse to Run mad in Jesus name...
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Wicked people everywhere... Instead of make una rebuke me, una dey look make I Run the mad..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by northvietnam(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
ManirBK:

You even take my FTC....

You r very wicked sumbori

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by ManirBK: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
northvietnam:

We know who the thugs are from their RED cap

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by ManirBK: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
northvietnam:

You even take my FTC....

You r very wicked sumbori
the real voters aren't in Facebook/Nairaland!
Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by northvietnam(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
ManirBK:
We know who the thugs are from their RED cap

Waste of time Oga...

Come and reach fp make I see
Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by binsanni(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dollar in human skin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by Mightymanna(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who bring this man to Kano? what happened to CP wakili?

9 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by ManirBK: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mightymanna:
Who bring this man to Kano?
what happened to CP wakili?
why is PDP crying now, if they won election will b peaceful but if they lost is rigging

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by buhariguy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
kwankwasiya movement is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by jaytee01(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
What else will you say after being seriously dollarized!

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by AMvanquish: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cp Wakil was in charge for Two previous elections. No issue , PDP lost and took in good faith.
Now you bring A whole DIG , And thugs have been unleashed on Kano electorate. Instead of things to get better, it got way worse. This DIG is acting a script...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by muykem: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
The party that finally win will agree with you.
Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by muykem: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
AMvanquish:
Cp Wakil was in charge for Two previous elections. No issue , PDP lost and took in good faith.
Now you bring A whole DIG , And thugs have been unleashed on Kano electorate. Instead of things to get better, it got way worse. This DIG is acting a script...
DIG is senior to CP but didn't control or direct operation so CP is still in charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by jetz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Peaceful ke with the whole thugs and voilence

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by Iamdmentor1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
DIG - Dollar has Influenced the General

6 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by Kelklein(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Two things are involved here..

It's either the DIG is high on Osogbo weed or he just wants to be deliberately stupid!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
ManirBK:
u sound dulll. Truly. Keep studying hard you'll get promoted to retard soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by Factfinder1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
God will punish this DIG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by blackboy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by SantiRAMBO: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
It was peaceful relative to what we've seen PDP do in the past.. Rivers State 2015, Ekiti State 2014..
We're not there yet, but we'll get there..
PDP supporters de wail sha...
APC supporters no wail like this for 16yrs oh..Abi
Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by wethebest(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Minor violence? Who cursed Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by ManirBK: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
northvietnam:

Waste of time Oga...

Come and reach fp make I see
So whats your take now?

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
northvietnam:
The DIG is under the influence of Dollar....
won't be surprised retirement is here

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
"I order you to hold a free election, but forbid you to elect anyone but Richard my clerk."– King Henry II of England (1133-1189) in his writ to those electing the Bishop of Winchester in the year 1171.

Obizi for Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by korel9: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Abba lost the election the moment this man without integrity was posted to Kano to change the formation on ground.
How can a sane person say what happened is minor violence?
May what happened to the innocent electorate be the fate of the DIG and anybody that quotes me in support of what we all know is daylight robbery.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi by oyewoleolu(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
northvietnam:

has he run m*d?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) / ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.