Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,431 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (80755 Views)

I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by AntiWailer: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
MediaNGN:
Former aide and PDP popular ranting machine, Reno Omokri replies massive backside woman who invited him for lunch in her city.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/see-how-reno-omokri-replies-big.html

Reno na f00l
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Wesporting: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nics one my mentor

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by tohyorsih(f): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
baliyubla:
This Reno guy is just a kid. So childish.

i swear! na small pikin brain dey hin head lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Don't blame Baba, baba just don't want to die Young grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Brownshugar69: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Must every lunch date turn to sex. What if she come with her husband to the lunch date and introduce him to you?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
So childish. She was just being polite.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Fogman(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
I expected him to thank her for the invite and politely turn her down instead of this written epistle

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by anku90: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Reno Omokri is a man of God who has no fear to says the truth and his faith won't allow him to be seduce by such women that shows their treasures publicly. God is so sufficient to him and he has everything he needs without following a women like her.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by lastempero: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Signs of a jew man, me I know say Reno na jew man.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by anku90: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
I respect Reno Omokri and he is a role model indeed that we needs to imitate.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by kay29000(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
This guy sounds like Antiriot. lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by happney65: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
baliyubla:

simple sense he no get.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by ChristineC: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
OkoyeA1:

Exactly what came to mind grin grin

Baba be like: Send Reno the one with big ikebe

Fashola: You sure say na wetin e like

Woman Onlooker: Jesus! grin

grin grin grin grin grin
una no go kee pesin for this nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by anku90: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
We have to be very careful because this kind of women are the true agent of Satan. Reno's respond is the best and served as an example for any woman that want to try what this woman asked for.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by AngelicBeing: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Good one Reno, many youths will give up their destinies for one night stand but you have shown that you're not among the wasted generation.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by anku90: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
People don't understand this kind of people who offer you a free food and money like how they framed a legendary icon like Charly Boy. They can be hired by likes of Buharists and Festus (Stephanie Otobo) Keyamo to frame you up for free. BE CAREFUL!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by silaswills01(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ojiofor:
So APC sent this Big Nyash Woman(BNW) to go and kill Reno grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
hahahhaahha I laugh in Japanese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by nadiq1: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anything to trend......How are we sure it is not one of his (dummy) fake accounts undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by amokeme(f): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This dude takes everything too serious, I can't deal with someone like him. Simply turn her down request respectfully, is that too hard?
People like him will go behind and send that lady a private message. undecided
My thought exactly. The long post was totally not necessary. Respectfully decline. Simple.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Unekwunice: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2019
I think he over reacted.. the endowment is her nature she can't do away with. For all i care she may be a very intelligent woman without any intentions of what he anticipates ..don't judge a book by the cover.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by dochenaj: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2019
For starters the account has "Iyke" in the handle, that's usually a guy's name. He should have established that it is the woman in the display that owns the account and is inviting him for lunch.

And even if that were the case, I get that he is happily married and wouldn't want to be tempted. But he is a public figure and like he rightly says he has fans but he should have respectfully declined the lunch or blandly said "No" without bringing the backside into the discourse. Was it the backside that invited him for lunch or was he going to eat off the backside?

A model response will go this way "Oh! Amsterdam is a cool city and we are having a good time, unfortunately our schedule is packed and we wouldn't be open to your lunch offer." You will notice how I kept using the word "we", he would have shown that he is not alone and is carrying his family wherever he is going.

Even if he strongly suspects that he is being invited to eat something else, he should have convicted the person by a reply that shows that it is a taboo for him to engage in extramarital philandering.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by dochenaj: 12:18am On Mar 24, 2019
anku90:
We have to be very careful because this kind of women are the true agent of Satan. Reno's respond is the best and served as an example for any woman that want to try what this woman asked for.
I understand what you're trying to say about destiny destroyers and the need for Reno to stamp his foot and set precedence, but you need to factor some things in the equation.

The said woman is in Amsterdam, how many Nigerians do you think live in Amsterdam? If you have travelled outside the country (ask those who have) there is this joy you have when you spot another Nigerian especially in a place where there are not so many Nigerians.

Putting that in perspective, you might realise that the lunch offer might be purely platonic and out of sheer excitement of not just seeing another Nigerian in Amsterdam but the legendary "big mouthed" Reno.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by NovusHomo(m): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2019
baliyubla:

He is so immature. Did he have to respond in such a rude and dismissive way? A "thank you but I can't" would have done it. Very arrogant and lacking class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Adakintroy: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Bros just say "no thank you"

It's not everytime you write to impress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by dochenaj: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Dat kind ikebe go put weak men for trouble o.

And for those calling Reno childish isnt the woman's intention obvious from the picture?
So she saw Reno, and decided to use that as profile picture?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by bossrillboss: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2019
dis babe abi na woman self yansh na em dem dey call justice thumba,yansh dey lik back of murano grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by bizhop01: 12:44am On Mar 24, 2019
APC sex Machine, be wiss man.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by deomelo: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2019
This puerile, crude and crass scumbag is feeling funky over ordinary lunch invite.

The woman said lunch, not to yansh toto or whatever dirty and unholy rubbish in his polluted and dog in heat mind.

She didn't even say come to my house or let's go to hotel and she definitely won't be yanshing you in a restaurant in front of your child.

Dumbo miserable clown and fake man of God ridiculing and body shaming his own fan and admirer on the internet over ordinary lunch invite.

Just politely say no like a sane adult instead of insulting and ridiculing the woman on the internet.

Horrible human being..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by pacespot(m): 1:59am On Mar 24, 2019
you sure say na de same woman in the pic he is talking to, scammers can impersonate anything just to get to their victim. the profiles that I fear most on social media are those profiles that use numbers as their username, because that shows that they have been creating a lot of social media accounts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Lets hope the PC does not tell another story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.