Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Can I Do With This 4million? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With This 4million? (2575 Views)

Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? / I Won 5.4million On 1xbet But They Mark The Ticket As Lost / Profitable Business To Start With 4million Naira In January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With This 4million? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
I am opportuned to have 4million at my disposal which was given to me by mother. Its part of her gratuity. The thing is this, she will collect this sum in a month's time as she wants to start up something.

Pls folks, what genuine business can I put this money in and make profits. The time frame here is 1month. I really wish to know.
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Agbaletu: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Karatum:
I am opportuned to have 4million at my disposal which was given to me by mother. Its part of her gratuity. The thing is this, she will collect this sum in a month's time as she wants to start up something.

Pls folks, what genuine business can I put this money in and make profits. The time frame here is 1month. I really wish to know.
Don't be tempted before you burn your fingers. Leave the money in your account. Don't let your mother's years of service end in tears.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Agbaletu:

Don't be tempted before you burn your fingers. Leave the money in your account. Don't let your mother's years of service end in tears.

She is in support of me trying to make some bucks out of the money, but then, she still wants her money back in one month time.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by bastardmod: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Buy treasury bills 30 day tenor , thanks me later

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
bastardmod:
Buy treasury bills 30 day tenor , thanks me later

How do I go about this?
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
One month? Just be careful though, that's all I gotta say.
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by falcon01: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
nigga! dont touch it. just leave it in the account.. one month is too small to even regain 2 mil out of the money talk more of the full 4 mil before we start thinking of the gains..
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
falcon01:
nigga! dont touch it. just leave it in the account.. one month is too small to even regain 2 mil out of the money talk more of the full 4 mil before we start thinking of the gains..

OK, thanks for the advice though

Lalasticlala, pls help me out here. I want to read people's opinions on this so I'd know what to do next.
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by tociano009(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Karatum:

buy a Treasury bill for one month

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by hisexcellency34: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Donate it to APC

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
tociano009:
buy a Treasury bill for one month

I just looked up about TBs and the one with the least maturity days is for 3months (90days). Correct me if I am wrong though.
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by shortgun(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Fix the money in any bank that have a high return.

If you want test ur village people use the money and play bet9ja 2odd.

11 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by IOStanley(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bet9ja very lucrative. Tnk me later!!

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
IOStanley:
Bet9ja very lucrative. Tnk me later!!

I rather play betking; but NO I won't
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by drtwist(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Play Chelsea to win Prague, Barca to win man u. And thank me later
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
drtwist:

Thanks but no thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by bastardmod: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Karatum:

How do I go about this?

Visit your bank, ask about treasury bills
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by zacwale(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
My brother go buy alipay enterprise account thank me later
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
zacwale:
My brother go buy alipay enterprise account thank me later

Can u tutor me on this?
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by bomasek(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Trouble dey sleep,yanga go wake am

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Ugosample(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Karatum:

OK, thanks for the advice though

Lalasticlala, pls help me out here. I want to read people's opinions on this so I'd know what to do next.

that guy is correct

don't let anyone sweet talk you or swindle you (naija is noe a jungle witt many liars, thieves and scammers undecided

Anything other then keeping the money in say t-bills or money market fund thing

Forget it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Ugosample(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Karatum:

Can u tutor me on this?
you have started already undecided
issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by czarina(f): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Just be careful. Be very careful.
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by TheStrongest: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
One month is toooo small. with that kind of money your goal should about building a business and watching it grow overtime. Don't rush into trying to double your money in the shortest time. Take your time and build a brand
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by TheStrongest: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Some people have the money but don't have the business idea... Some have the ideas and plans but don't have the money. Life my friend is very unfair

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by losprince(m): 12:47am On Mar 24, 2019
There is no venture that is guaranteed to yeild any substantial profit in one months time even if you put all that money in, but it still would be considered foolish to just let the money lie like that.

You are in a dilemma, it's either you risk it and rip the rewards or not and live with the regret.

My advice, explain to your mother to let you keep part of the money for business. She can't possibly need it all in one months time. Make her understand that if you are given time you will be able to make something out of the percentage she left you, this will help take pressure off your back.

If she accepts and gives you time, that's when you can seek out business ventures to carry out otherwise with the pressure of time and not wanting to fail your mum, you can make some terrible mistakes.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by MrMcJay(m): 1:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Karatum:

How do I go about this?

Chai

35 Years sweat
Going...
Going...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by dottozil: 1:18am On Mar 24, 2019
I will advise you use the money to start something, leaving the money because of scammers or blah blah will just make you look useless. Just start something even if the return will not be enough to pay your mother, the joy of a mother is to see her child be reasonable with 4m and start something when afforded the opportunity, who knows she might be testing you, if you are able to invest in something reasonable with good returns am sure your mum won't mind waiting for another month or two.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by deltateam: 3:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Karatum:

She is in support of me trying to make some bucks out of the money, but then, she still wants her money back in one month time.

Keep that money for her. Don't touch it or go to your bank and seek counsel. Maybe fixed deposit but coming online to seek advice from scammers is a no no. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by deltateam: 3:16am On Mar 24, 2019
drtwist:

Guy you wicked. Use 4 milla to play Chelsea that can't beat Eyimba.
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by chris2h(m): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Its simple.enter into trade but make sure your money is never at risk.e.g buy brooms from the south and send to the north and irish potato from Jo's and sell in Port Harcourt or Lagos. Always sell I'm bulk to consumers.Like I heard the story of someone who bought 200k Irish and made 4m in Port....

Lesson of the story is low cost High value products always win...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Distributor Of Big Brands In Nigeria? / 40ft Truck For Lease / Need A Liquor License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.