Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Can I Do With This 4million? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With This 4million? (2574 Views)

Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? / I Won 5.4million On 1xbet But They Mark The Ticket As Lost / Profitable Business To Start With 4million Naira In January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Ugosample(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2019
dottozil:
I will advise you use the money to start something, leaving the money because of scammers or blah blah will just make you look useless. Just start something even if the return will not be enough to pay your mother, the joy of a mother is to see her child be reasonable with 4m and start something when afforded the opportunity, who knows she might be testing you, if you are able to invest in something reasonable with good returns am sure your mum won't mind waiting for another month or two.

that 4m might be all she has...

if there is much more money in her coffers, then there is room to experiment with the 4m. (some families can afford such)

But when that's the bulk of the family net worth, you better use your sense and hold it tight

Nigeria is a very unforgiving country when you make business blunders
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by dottozil: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2019
Ugosample:

that 4m might be all she has...

if there is much more money in her coffers, then there is room to experiment with the 4m. (some families can afford such)

But when that's the bulk of the family net worth, you better use your sense and hold it tight

Nigeria is a very unforgiving country when you make business blunders

So you mean they should keep holding the 4m till infinity, if someone is reasonable enough 2m out of it is enough to liberate a generation from poverty, there are people out there crying for just 1m to start a living even 500k. If a person invest 4m and it all goes South that person should relocate to the church. Comm'on guys all he/she needs is think.
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Ugosample(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2019
dottozil:

So you mean they should keep holding the 4m till infinity, if someone is reasonable enough 2m out of it is enough to liberate a generation from poverty, there are people out crying for just 1m to start a living even 500k. If a person invest 4m and it all goes South that person should relocate to the church. Comm'on guys all he/she needs is think.

what are you saying?

I have seen this play out again and again and again

People losing their life savings due to the harsh business realities of Nigeria, And the wicked people out there ready to swindle unsuspecting people

It's not that she has already started running a business
or she had a business idea she has been nursing and learning about (if she did, she will not be here asking )

in her peculiar case, she better hold the money, or invest in fixed deposits/mutual funds
any other thing will be too risky

I see people make this mistakes ALL THE TIME
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by babyfaceafrica: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2019
dottozil:

So you mean they should keep holding the 4m till infinity, if someone is reasonable enough 2m out of it is enough to liberate a generation from poverty, there are people out there crying for just 1m to start a living even 500k. If a person invest 4m and it all goes South that person should relocate to the church. Comm'on guys all he/she needs is think.
easier said than done..you think business is easy in Nigeria!!.. don't experiment with people's sweat... experiment with yours
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Ugosample(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
easier said than done..you think business is easy in Nigeria!!.. don't experiment with people's sweat... experiment with yours

Leave am

Some young people here dont know what's up tongue

even look at the time frame.

how possible is it to make a good return in that time frame in a business you have no prior experience in

I know relatives who can make good returns on that money in short time
But they have been in the game for decades

so they have experiences and ready customers and all

But for a green horn?

don't try it
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by dottozil: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Ugosample:

what are you saying?

I have seen this play out again and again and again

People losing their life savings due to the harsh business realities of Nigeria, And the wicked people out there ready to swindle unsuspecting people

It's not that she has already started running a business
or she had a business idea she has been nursing and learning about (if she did, she will not be here asking )

in her peculiar case, she better hold the money, or invest in fixed deposits/mutual funds
any other thing will be too risky

I see people make this mistakes ALL THE TIME

Everything in life involves risk but trying nothing at all is foolishness, because you think cars are liable to have accident doesn't mean you stop driving
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by dottozil: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

I bet some of our reasoning is why the whites are better of than us
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by dottozil: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Karatum:
I am opportuned to have 4million at my disposal which was given to me by mother. Its part of her gratuity. The thing is this, she will collect this sum in a month's time as she wants to start up something.

Pls folks, what genuine business can I put this money in and make profits. The time frame here is 1month. I really wish to know.

My advice, pls remove the notion that you will be able to return the 4m in a month if invested cos this will only help you in making some rash decisions.

You can go into agriculture (fish farming for example) get someone who's done it before to advice you and mentor you.

If you are Yoruba you can also go for bars, sophisticated ones, not bear parlour. All you need is get a good location

You cannot also underestimate sports in Nigeria, you can do a football house and or become a bet9ja agent all in a nice location.

Many more just seek for advice from experienced working people
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Ugosample(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2019
dottozil:

white folks have access to a near endless pool of capital in various forms at low interest rates

that's their edge

Africans on the other hand don't have that...
instead its to destroy each other them sabi
.So don't even compare

so many white folks have invested in businesses of people that they hardly knew as at then....
they just saw a promising idea

And that was it

But in africa; which "big man" does that?

na to destroy each other una sabi

So don't compare
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Ugosample(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2019
dottozil:

My advice, pls remove the notion that you will be able to return the 4m in a month if invested cos this will only help you in making some rash decisions.

You can go into agriculture (fish farming for example) get someone who's done it before to advice you and mentor you.

If you are Yoruba you can also go for bars, sophisticated ones, not bear parlour. All you need is get a good location

You cannot also underestimate sports in Nigeria, you can do a football house and or become a bet9ja agent all in a nice location.

Many more just seek for advice from experienced working people

this is more plausible

at least you will not expect a huge profit in a short time

If your mum can agree to that

So be it!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by dottozil: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Ugosample:

white folks have access to a near endless pool of capital in various forms at low interest rates

that's their edge

Africans on the other hand don't have that...
instead its to destroy each other them sabi
.So don't even compare

so many white folks have invested in businesses of people that they hardly knew as at then....
they just saw a promising idea

And that was it

But in africa; which "big man" does that?

na to destroy each other una sabi

So don't compare

Hmmmmm. Una Sabi abi we sabi cheesy
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by babyfaceafrica: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
dottozil:

whites are better than you... simple!,...when you have someone 35 year old gratuity.. you can do business with it and return in a month
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by dottozil: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
whites are better than you... simple!,...when you have someone 35 year old gratuity.. you can do business with it and return in a month

Go back read and comprehend the ops message well
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by babyfaceafrica: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
dottozil:

Go back read and comprehend the ops message well
k
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by naijajobx: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by drmikeadams(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Buy car and join. Uber ....u will stil. Have change..u don't need to use all 4m
Re: What Can I Do With This 4million? by Auxigen(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Karatum:
I am opportuned to have 4million at my disposal which was given to me by mother. Its part of her gratuity. The thing is this, she will collect this sum in a month's time as she wants to start up something.

Pls folks, what genuine business can I put this money in and make profits. The time frame here is 1month. I really wish to know.
OOops! Ooops!
seeing this really late. . .OP I'm sure you wud've returned the 4M by now except. . . .
Well now the one month time frame is out of the way, if there was an investment you could make with #70000 and grow at your own pace that could earn you #153600 Daily would that interest you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help / How Can I Become A Distributor Of Big Brands In Nigeria? / 40ft Truck For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.