Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism (46456 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty / Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship / Khloe Deletes Her Birthday Wish To Leo, Unfollow Him After Partying With Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by joshuisiukwu: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Leo's tweet on cultism which got deleted few minutes ago, got the attention of media personality Noble Igwe who in the comment section wrote 'If I'm you, I won't tweet this'. The reality show star who reacted to a tweet about staying hydrated with Gulder, had written; 

What you drink after you and your cult boys have gone to threaten the guy that your babe is giving green light on campus.

Leo's tweet on cultism got the attention of Noble Igwe and here is a screenshot of their exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/if-i-were-you-i-wont-tweet-this-noble-igwe-reacts-to-leos-tweet-on-cultism/

2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by harkandey(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
i think there's still freedom of speech in Nigeria

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Kingduby(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Kingduby(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
harkandey:
hmmmm
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Styluscrib(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
harkandey:
For a cultists
Threatening another guy because of
A girl who can handle their joy sticks,
Without any feelings and still
Make their father sugar daddy secretly.
I tired for that He Goat of a guy
Meeeechuuu,

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Adetunji109: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
No guarantee of freedom after speech

harkandey:

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Chimaokigwe: 2:48am On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:

I wanted to reply you but I looked at your profile picture and decided against it.

I won't add to your problems.

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by AfroMighty(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:
remember to always put a question tag when talking nigeria....

20 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by ClassyBella: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2019
sad
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by KingLennon(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2019
He just told us he is a cultist and the Internet never forgets. It may come back to hunt him.

12 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Olufela30: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2019
After all these years, so Noble Igwe still doesn't av sense ??
Only sense to make money, no sense to think at all....

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by AK6464(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
harkandey:

Freedom of advice too

5 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by goodnewscliff(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
i hate this goat of a igwe angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by slawomir: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Humans don't know how to mind thier business

My grandfather is 145 years old and he is still very much alive because he is always minding his own business!!!

4 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by sojayy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Ellixlimswag(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or as imposing excessive control over members.
"a network of Satan-worshipping cults"
synonyms: sect, religious group, denomination, religious order, church, faith, faith community, belief, persuasion, affiliation, movement; More
group, body, faction, clique
"a religious cult"
a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing.
"the cult of the pursuit of money as an end in itself"
synonyms: obsession with, fixation on, mania for, passion for; More
idolization of, admiration for, devotion to, worship of, veneration of, reverence for
"the cult of youth and beauty in Hollywood"

a person or thing that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Truefaith: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
bv
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by jeroncomputers(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Not necessary actually..

But

Check signature
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Truefaith: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Rfhfhk
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Kobicove(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
The Leo guy is an idiot! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Gentlefineboy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
cool Isoryt...Wat concerns me anyway? let me come ane be going.
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by MorataFC: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
... but u are not him
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
lets be smart next time to see the big picture:there is nothing bad in what leo wrote but dont use gulder logo in your message, you are associating violence with the brand, is it only gulder cultist drink, leo would have just twitted without using a big brand name in nigeria as a message point.

the noble igwe is right and a good business man:

he said so because of the brand GULDER, leo MIGHT NOT GET SPONSORSHIP FROM GULDER FOR CRITICISING ALCOHOL WITH GULDER LOGO THERE

What you drink after you and your cult boys have gone to threaten the guy that your babe is giving green light on campus means after drinking gulder, we go out to threaten others for their babes, it is talking bad about the Brand

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by daddytime(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mumu boy use him own itchy fingers extricate, alienate, disqualify and murder him fledgling brand for where Nigerian Breweries makers of Gulder-the ultimate in beer dey..

What a gaffe....

Personal de-marketing on point...

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by hsafarms: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cultism is now an open thing....

End time indeed
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tweet any rubbish you want to and blame it on alcohol later
Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by fidet1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dirty cult boy

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by MarianaTrench: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Glorifying membership of a cult... This is a very stupid thing to put out in public considering the dunce is a media personality! angry

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism by ppogba: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I wanted to reply you but I looked at your profile picture and decided against it.

I won't add to your problems.

Haba ! Kilode?

For the first time in history, I was forced to go check a profile picture.

Not to worry, I will recommend you when EFCC wants to employ somebody for the social media handles.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent / The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.