Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out (64206 Views)

I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife’s Twin And She Didn’t Even Speak Out To Stop Me / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
dominique:

Did you read it to the part below? I don't think so

It's either you didn't read it or you can't comprehend simple English

Listen menopause should not make you bitter , you can explain to those guys in a reasonable non condescending manner

Grow up

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Hoodbilonia: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
3 bottlea of sniper
Wetin go make me kill myself
I neva see am
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Cantonese: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close to 50 and i'm still strong and unheartbroken

You say 50 girls? Na wah for you sef. Abeg grinding stone dey your waist?
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Smoothkill(f): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
this matter tire me

wait! people still die for love?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by sheller(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
this guy is a fool

no single thing left in his skull

passing six they said is not passing sense
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by cococandy(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oh please shut the fvck up.

TarOrfeek:

Whorish Family doing PR to dispel bad omen around their daughter

The person who wrote this is a bastard.
The person is a criminal mind, and I hope that Paul's spirit descend angrily on the bastard.

But Paul see the baboon you use cast your destiny. The 50 Billion Naira you for make give your Mama done bust.

You fvxk up man.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by hannahwealth(f): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmm the family of the girl cannot be serious, she sent 20k to his family, which family? this guy is from a well to do family, his parents are rich, even his elder brother, please they should stop lying to the public. This guy had a very promising future and was very talented, respectful and always smiling. My worry is the pains his Mum, Dad, siblings and even the church will have to go through because of this. Anyways there no point talking again cos it won't bring him back to life. I'm still very much surprise though, I don't even know what to say again.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by ceeceeco: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Men they think money, this one they think love. God punish ur fada!
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by cococandy(f): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Why are you pained?

Was she supposed to keep dating him even if she wasn’t satisfied with the relationship anymore?

Big head. Empty skull.
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
Fine boy like this die because of a useless ugly Olosho1 like her? WTF. She must have said something like, sweet heart tell me the truth don't worry I Won't Leave u. I will forgive you. And the stupid boy started spilling out trash. Can this girl swear say she never Bleep another preek apart from him when dating him
Please give the hoe mob action Abeg. Some hoes are heartless. If na them cheat them go beg u and you will listen. If na you cheat it's over. May thunder strike her on the next rain in Satan's name
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yes but women are the ones who are emotional grin
emkz:
I think people should learn to accept responsibility for their (poor) choices. Whatever transpired between them (assuming the girl was even wrong in breaking up with him), the guy made a conscious decision to end his life. The girl has no blame in this and she shouldnt accept it.

People should not go into relationship when they are not emotionally prepared for it. Yesterday, we read an Australia returnee had been sentenced to death for murdering his wife of four months in Bayelsa because of alleged extra-marital affair. Two days before, we read someone macheted his wife severely for infidelity. Today, we are reading someone killed himself because his girlfriend dumped him? WHat is going on? Why are people getting into relationships these days?
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by inspector1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Whorish Family doing PR to dispel bad omen around their daughter

The person who wrote this is a bastard.
The person is a criminal mind, and I hope that Paul's spirit descend angrily on the bastard.

But Paul see the baboon you use cast your destiny. The 50 Billion Naira you for make give your Mama done bust.

You fvxk up man.

Strong guy ....m
Lives is too sweet and too expensive to waste because of a lady.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Awesomefred32(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2019

No sense
Some guys needs real sense.

Is not the love will even remove Buhari from seat
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
I Know dis girl very well in Bori (school) back den
Always coming to my rooms because I Fresh die dat year I for bleep her self just dat I no like girls with small breast at all...she really want me to bleep herself bcoz she think say I be G base on anyone with latest iPhone Na G
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Mcy56(f): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Till now I just discharged one, expecting another before 2pm and will discharge her before 4 as one is coming to spend the night whom I will drop off on my way to work in the morning
#NoMercy
Hhmm, I hope you don't ki.ll yourself. AID is real.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mcy56:

Hhmm, I hope you don't ki.ll yourself. AID is real.

Have you heard of drugs called PEP? Read and help yourself

Taking it daily for years ensures even if during sex with a HIV positive person the condom bursts without your knowledge the amount of tolerance built up will not allow you get the virus

Make friends with doctors and learn something... grin

But it doesn't prevent getting other STDs but all the same I stay HIV negative .. my doctor taught me this year's ago when HIV was rampant ..how many big boys do you know ever come down with the virus? grin
I mean saavy big boys ? We take peps with multivitamin everyday because we don't trust these hoes

So go away

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Josephjnr(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close to 50 and i'm still strong and unheartbroken

Your heart get screen guard.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
The guy is even "finer" than the girl.

He is a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
cococandy:
Why are you pained?

Was she supposed to keep dating him even if she wasn’t satisfied with the relationship anymore?

Big head. Empty skull.
omg this online begger again. I say I no dey give u money na by force? Must you stalk me? Ok I Don hear. Please don't stalk me again. I am not giving you a dime and I don't want your pussy Mtcheeeew.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
The guy is even "finer" than the girl.

He is a weakling.
just imagine guy wey cococandy go lick him Yansh and even drink him pee dey go die for one ugly Olosho o
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by PROPHETmichael: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
millionboi2:
u are very stupid to have blivd dat write up,thy generating dat bcoz of d trait.

Just like in court cases,No player can kill himself over a particular gal.

No amount of anointing oil poured on your head can deliver you from this level of mumuism. You have seen the text messages that was exchanged between the player and his lover and you're still talking about "generating dat bcoz of d trait"

You are a pillock!

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by ImaIma1(f): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Unik3030:
but if it were to b d other way round u will start screaming "men are scum" Shebi.

And you know that how? Through an assumption?

If anybody commits suicide because of a breakup, (male, female, hemaphrodite) the person already wanted to die. And the blame should not be put on anyone.

Everything is not about "battle of the sexes". This is an issue about a person committing suicide because of a breakup.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by engrelvis(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Have you heard of drugs called PEP? Read and help yourself

Taking it daily for years ensures even if during sex with a HIV positive person the condom bursts without your knowledge the amount of tolerance built up will not allow you get the virus

Make friends with doctors and learn something... grin

But it doesn't prevent getting other STDs but all the same I stay HIV negative .. my doctor taught me this year's ago when HIV was rampant ..how many big boys do you know ever come down with the virus? grin
I mean saavy big boys ? We take peps with multivitamin everyday because we don't trust these hoes

So go away
v u ever worry about its side effects?
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
cococandy:
Yes but women are the ones who are emotional grin

The irony.
Women are emotional...
Logical men are the ones drinking sniper upandan. Then turn around to blame women, the weaker sex. RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by rafcrown(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
TROUBLESOME MAN-Thats the meaning of onijagidijagan,thats why you have got 50 ex lovers
Onijagidijagan:
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by ImaIma1(f): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tareq1105:

He must be mad.

When I was in school I had 2 relationships and we broke.

During my Nysc in 1996 I met my wife and we're happily married with 4 children now.

Na craze dey worry him.

Breakups happen everytime. Many people breakup and meet a better person.

If someone commits suicide because of one, he should be blamed completely.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Zzyy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
talkme:
Na this kind thing make me raise one guy from death and issue the baba seious slap. Why take this childish action over a lady with just one hole.... Omo i wish i can dash you some brain..
RIP BRO

My people die because dey lack knowledge.. Pompey say so.

Actually it's 2 holes ma grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by MissRaine69(f): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
When I see things like this

His remains has since been buried (same day) due to the strange nature of his death.”
How does that even make sense? He was buried early because he chose to end his own life and therefore that makes his death strange?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Lewandoski20(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Veteran Heartbreaker... At this rate you will soon have no heart remaining.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by ChiefVolt007: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
It wasn't love.. It was OBSESSION and the lack of emotional intelligence.. I think folks should regularly read up on EI or have friends who are good psychologist. He would have been saved from this if, he was talking to the right person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.