Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (114308 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl / How I Made Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by zicoraads: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2019
This sounds very irritating. Help you because? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

May sense fall on you soon
Container fall on you now bro. Plane crash on top ur ghetto house. grin grin grin angry
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by merci4050: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin
lmao, was she hoping to use success as a ladder to success? some people ehnnn

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Indeed, they should show her appreciation.......

Without that video, nobody would have made money.....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by mhizsimi(f): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2019
okay
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by uchwar1: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2019
All these grandmothers don't fear God. How can she claim she is 23 years. Habah
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Hoodbilonia: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2019
U r greedy
So u don turn netflix wey u wan sell video abi
I go pay u like white
Make i send u 1k
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by saviourGeorge: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2019
u did a great job
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Olaiya26: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2019
Come make I help you

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by tomtos88(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2019
bigtt76:
Did she post the video with the intention to help Success or to mock her? She probably did to gain popularity rather than assist Success. The weave on her head I'm sure could have saved Success flogging that day undecided

Did u also read that she was the first to pay, so that success could return back to school?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by dazdazdaz: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2019
honestly she deserved rewords from dem

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by paddyofboss(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2019
amstardi:
Leave success alive, I am a love-vendor. I can get you deals of 20k for a one night stand. On the island ..
Just go on inmessage app and they will rush u.mvery fresh one
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by balonaija(f): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2019
why?
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Fabylee1(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2019
The girl deserves a cut jor... Always remember your destiny helpers. It doesn't pay to be ungreatful
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Eiyaa sorry Jo. Download this lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by barthmew(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2019
You should be happy that yah aim for the coverage paid off and have gotten the much needed attention our public school deserve

On another note, why begrudge the young kid of her precious moment; thanks to you though. cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by TourismMan(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2019
This country funny sha. If you no do like say you wan die, you no go live /survive in this country. See Success now don blow because she do like say she wan die.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Ubdavis(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Complaining creates room for conjecture.... U said u did it for fun na. No use ur hand spoil things for urslf jare!!!!
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2019
kgb101:
She just blew her chance by this yeye statement.
Seriously some Nigerians have this entitlements mentality.She had a good chance to showcase the world her skills and talents she had by riding on the girls fame but she chose to go and claim entitlements that she never merited. To be sincere the interview was done to ridicule the small child not for help but things turn out good, if she had any IQ on her what she needed is to ride on the fame to sell her skills and talents, she will make exactly if not more than what the little girl accumulate.. Anyway make she still dey there dey claim 1 million, she thinks success papa wey don see hardship for long go comot a "whole" 1 metre give am? For wetin on to say she contribute womb wey dey take born success? cheesy cheesy make she go find work abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by bolicks: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2019
The Parents should be grateful to you and do something.They should give her at least a million. That is selfish if they didn't.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by atikuobi2019nig: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2019
Stephanie meet me at s k guess house the one along machason road close to okotie eboh grammar school by 6;30pm today or you dm me

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by mknigeriagreat: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm
No ONE remembers the SCOUT that found MESSI.
Spectators only know MESSI.
U posted the video because SUCCESS needed help and not you.
If you had needed HELP, you would have posted yourself CRYING for help.

Even you the PHOTOGRAPHER needs help
Thank You for the Funny Video, anyway.
I have 25k for you

Hmmmmm. 25k just like that sir? No refund? No payback in kind sir? I'm just asking o cos i know we still have good people in this country i just want to know if you are one

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Ceekay212: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Fadomero:
shut up and face ur olosho business, uno fit help for free see ur tiny laps
Try 2 be civilized 4 once in your life

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Gentleziggy(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2019
She Don dey envy d Little girl b that oo.from envy to bitterness n other things go follow.na so witchcraft dey take dey start small small.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by bling01: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2019
Aunty no worry. Your time never reach.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by oluwasegun007(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2019
You better be happy God used you as an instrument to help her...

Don't God won't forget you.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by lenghtinny(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2019
I can't help but laughcheesy......

Nigerians owe her nothing just incase she doesn't know..... But no worries, she go soon get sponsor.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by noisy45(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Since she is looking fuc*k able Nigerian big men will help her punna. I see Nollywood Regina Daniels relegated soon by her when she will start launching cars and houses
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Fenmark: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2019
You are suppose to explain the area where yo need help

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by atikuobi2019nig: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2019
Fadomero:
shut up and face ur olosho business, uno fit help for free see ur tiny laps

that's not fair bro....
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by ephraim18(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2019
soon God go still pick ur call as God use u pick success call God
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by mhizv(f): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Sometimes you come into people's life to be an instrument to their success. Doesn't mean u should expect a reward at the end.

Anyway hopefully you'd get d reward u seek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. / International Scholarships For African Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.