Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (114312 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl / How I Made Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by midnighter(f): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Barryseal:

I agree she could have settled in house with the girl's parents. However, I want to believe she has made some advances to the Success's family and was rebuffed that's why she gave out this interview.

Talking about concent, I don't think Success's family has the locus to cite a lack of concent as the reason she won't get something from the windfall,since they have directly benefited from the episode and don't have the intention to forfeit the monetary gains so as to protect their family..

Don't forget, Success could only be traced by her benefactors through Stephanie. She deserves a cut from the largesse if moral justice means anything to Success's family.
What I can pick from this story sheer greed and nothing else. Trust me, ghetto dwellers and poor people I have had a run in with, are usually the greediest people you can deal with.

#barryseal

Yes, it is possible that the family shooed her away when she asked them to "find her something". Quite probable, actually.

They dont have the right to talk of consent, i mentioned it because you said something about other countries and being able to go to court. But in other countries I dont think she would have had the guts to post a video of a minor (who is not even her own child!) being rusticated from school as if its a laughing matter

Yes, you are right. she should be given a cut, not minding what she may or may not have "meant" by her action. The action still led to a positive consequence that they are benefiting from. My problem is just the way she is going about it. She needs to be smart because people turn to animals where money is concerned

She is several scores more fortunate than these people, as greedy as they may be. And when its like that, our society has a way of castigating the more "fortunate" person. Even when a wealthy elder relative sends a "suffering" brother to do something, and he embezzles the money, they prefer to keep their mouth shut rather than complain, lest the rest of the family accuses him of oppressing the "small boy"

At the bolded, yes i have had some experience with that too. its quite surprising, actually

To be honest, the whole thing has this sordid and classless undertone to it even though something good came out of it
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by KB9ice(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin
Greatfuse:
You wanted to mock the beautiful girl, now you see how God twisted the story??God punish you �

grin
Greatfuse:
You wanted to mock the beautiful girl, now you see how God twisted the story??God punish you �
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
She should not worry, her time will come soon, I believe Success parents won't forget her, but they do, they will be an ingrate.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nature8(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
nairaobserver2:
"Little Success and Her Family Have Received Over N5.5Million In Donation From Nigerians, But They Have Refused to Help Me" - 23year Old Lady Stephanie "Ofijoyce" the Lady who Recorded Success's Viral Video And Posted It On IG Cries Out!!!!

Watch the video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/nigerians-have-refused-to-help-me-after.html

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by viewflux(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
She should forget about receiving help for her work... even Moses that God used to help the nation of Isreal did not enter the promise land
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by ajl: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
I really don't understand why she would expect immediate reward for posting a video on a subject where she wasnt the main player. Yes, God use you as a tool to highlight the girls plight. Why not wait to be rewarded instead of complaining. You probably just lost the reward from heaven. But i undetstand how poverty make pepple reason.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by delzbaba(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
How many camera men are popular? na only actor we know.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by ajl: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Greatfuse:

God will help you Nigerians to learn to reason well. Which normal person would mock a 6yr old that was sent home for failing to pay school fees. I believe she posted the video because it was funny and probably with hope that someone out there would help the poor girl. And i do not expect her to assume that she would also be rewarded. It was not a business transaction.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Myself2(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
You are either an idiot or a thief
Where is the video of you narrating your life problem and the price you were prepared to pay just like little success.
Oshi
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Khaleell001(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
bigtt76:
Did she post the video with the intention to help Success or to mock her? She probably did to gain popularity rather than assist Success. The weave on her head I'm sure could have saved Success flogging that day undecided

If I say sense no go kill you now, someone will call it hate speech.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by ClitRaider: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
amstardi:
Leave success alive, I am a love-vendor. I can get you deals of 20k for a one night stand. On the island ..

My niggah!
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by themanderon: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
EPP you biti bawo? Help you to do what if I may ask?
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by ashantitope: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=nairaobserver2 post=76928910]"Little Success and Her Family Have Received Over N5.5Million In Donation From Nigerians, But They Have Refused to Help Me" - 23year Old Lady Stephanie "Ofijoyce" the Lady who Recorded Success's Viral Video And Posted It On IG Cries Out!!!!

Watch the video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/nigerians-have-refused-to-help-me-after.html

Sorry but did you need help? Because in that video you have never mention that you also need help and secondly don't expect anything back whenever you help somebody because one day somebody will notice your effort just do your own and leave the rest
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Blacksavage: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kpele tie..
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Legendguru: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
did you also made success video for your own.success
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Alexogrin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
impatient. you are complaining just in how many weeks
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Alexogrin(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
impatient. you are complaining just in how many weeks mitchheew
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Barryseal: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, it is possible that the family shooed her away when she asked them to "find her something". Quite probable, actually.

They dont have the right to talk of consent, i mentioned it because you said something about other countries and being able to go to court. But in other countries I dont think she would have had the guts to post a video of a minor (who is not even her own child!) being rusticated from school as if its a laughing matter

Yes, you are right. she should be given a cut, not minding what she may or may not have "meant" by her action. The action still led to a positive consequence that they are benefiting from. My problem is just the way she is going about it. She needs to be smart because people turn to animals where money is concerned

She is several scores more fortunate than these people, as greedy as they may be. And when its like that, our society has a way of castigating the more "fortunate" person. Even when a wealthy elder relative sends a "suffering" brother to do something, and he embezzles the money, they prefer to keep their mouth shut rather than complain, lest the rest of the family accuses him of oppressing the "small boy"

At the bolded, yes i have had some experience with that too. its quite surprising, actually

To be honest, the whole thing has this sordid and classless undertone to it even though something good came out of it
It's like you don't get the gist. The Stephanie lady is their next door neighbor. I don't think she's better than them if they are all neighbors in a face me, I face you.

Just like you said, something good came out of it for little Success and also for Stephanie because I understand a kind hearted individual just donated 500k to her.

I despise greedy people. Hopefully, little Success don't take after her parents. We have enough greedy people in Nigeria already.

#barryseal
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by midnighter(f): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Barryseal:

It's like you don't get the gist. The Stephanie lady is their next door neighbor. I don't think she's better than them if they are all neighbors in a face me, I face you.

Just like you said, something good came out of it for little Success and also for Stephanie because I understand a kind hearted individual just donated 500k to her.

I despise greedy people. Hopefully, little Success don't take after her parents. We have enough greedy people in Nigeria already.

#barryseal

Ok, youre right, i didnt know. I assumed she was somewhere hustling but still doing ok, judging by all these impressive photos we're seeing of her and comparing her to how Success was looking, plus that dilapidated "school"

Lol it seems you have suffered in the hands of so-called "greedy people", sorry

All's well that ends well sha!
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Jokkarm2: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
dont worry , sucess parents go give you something . even if is one million make you manage.
dont worry , ohhh.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by tillaman(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
bigtt76:
Did she post the video with the intention to help Success or to mock her? She probably did to gain popularity rather than assist Success. The weave on her head I'm sure could have saved Success flogging that day undecided

makes a lot of sense bro!! I mean what was her intent when she posted the video, was she trying to help the little girl
Or was she trying to gain popularity with that video
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by ofordegreat(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
nairaobserver2:
"Little Success and Her Family Have Received Over N5.5Million In Donation From Nigerians, But They Have Refused to Help Me" - 23year Old Lady Stephanie "Ofijoyce" the Lady who Recorded Success's Viral Video And Posted It On IG Cries Out!!!!

Watch the video below

The family should appreciate her
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by EbizNazy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
u no the even happy say u be destiny helper. just pray for ur own
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by blaqroy: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm
No ONE remembers the SCOUT that found MESSI.
Spectators only know MESSI.
U posted the video because SUCCESS needed help and not you.
If you had needed HELP, you would have posted yourself CRYING for help.

Even you the PHOTOGRAPHER needs help
Thank You for the Funny Video, anyway.
I have 25k for you

How do I get it plz
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Lilkini(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
olodo... you made the video out of mockery. you saw her coming back from school angry and you had to get sumfin to laugh about.you posted it on whatsapp so people could just laugh and then your friend told you to post it on fb and others.you did cos you wanna get cheap likes and you got it my dear..
Enjoy your likes and allow the SUCCESSFUL girl to enjoy her destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Lilkini(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Her mum promised her 400k but yet she says shes angry cos she needs to know about all the stuffs success is getting and be part of it...
as gini kwanu??
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by kgb101: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mkpakala:

Seriously some Nigerians have this entitlements mentality.She had a good chance to showcase the world her skills and talents she had by riding on the girls fame but she chose to go and claim entitlements that she never merited. To be sincere the interview was done to ridicule the small child not for help but things turn out good, if she had any IQ on her what she needed is to ride on the fame to sell her skills and talents, she will make exactly if not more than what the little girl accumulate.. Anyway make she still dey there dey claim 1 million, she thinks success papa wey don see hardship for long go comot a "whole" 1 metre give am? For wetin on to say she contribute womb wey dey take born success? cheesy cheesy make she go find work abeg
her chance to be popular and probably run a charity/NGO mumu geh angry
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Baselm: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
This girl will have a very bad personality, I read her interview on punch newspaper. She claimed she did the video purely for fun, I'm sure she had more than enough fun at the poor girl's expense. God turned the fun poking into Success' breakthrough and now she's angry because success' mum offered to give her 400k, is that not enough for you?
She even had issues with her friend who got the video posted on Instablog9ja because she wasn't credited as the video shooter, well that's a bit reasonable.
Take your eyes off the money, it wasn't given for success' education and 400k is magnanimous enough because your intention was to have fun at the poor girl's mystery and not to get people's attention to her plight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by dfrost: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ohraykon:
use ur sisters dey would make u 100k instead fool

Haba, the person steal anything from you? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by dfrost: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm
No ONE remembers the SCOUT that found MESSI.
Spectators only know MESSI.
U posted the video because SUCCESS needed help and not you.
If you had needed HELP, you would have posted yourself CRYING for help.

Even you the PHOTOGRAPHER needs help
Thank You for the Funny Video, anyway.
I have 25k for you

This your moniker alone can scare the poor girl cheesy grin
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
kgb101:
her chance to be popular and probably run a charity/NGO mumu geh angry
Exactly... She had great opportunity to ride on and become rich.. It's very sad she couldn't see further than her shoe lace. Some Nigerian graduates really lack the psychomotive domain to make money and be rich..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. / International Scholarships For African Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.