Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec (34639 Views)

Fact Behind Cee C Being Label As The "Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria" / Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria / BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by SmallmebigGod: 6:17am On Mar 24, 2019
All na marketing strategy
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by wethebest(m): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2019
We knw. Any man dat ends up wit u alrdy dug his own early grave.

4 Likes

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:33am On Mar 24, 2019
And she is embittered about it embarassed
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by soke02(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Are u truly most bitter woman?

3 Likes

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Xbursta(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Melison:
Google ur name?? All these half yeyebrities sef
grin
Melison:
Google ur name?? All these half yeyebrities sef
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by udo2018: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:
are you not bitter? angry
evil girl with yam legs lipsrsealed
But she is more beautiful and richer than you.
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Godwin5766(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:
are you not bitter? angry evil girl with yam legs lipsrsealed
mtcheeeeeeew
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Denikayan: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2019
Better!

You would have been in Alex shoes

Tobi will just have fvcked you and start broadcasting to all his friends.

Am sure Tobi must have also told his parents how he fvcked Alex.

Fvck boy. Fvck wowo girl like Alex and they broadcast to all.
He definitely grant an interview if he was opportune to fvck CeeCee
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by noisy45(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Bitter pussy

1 Like

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by tohyorsih(f): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Godwin5766:
mtcheeeeeeew
na u sabi
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by tohyorsih(f): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
udo2018:
Dat's your cup of tea…drink it!

2 Likes

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Gentleziggy(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2019
Is she even recognized by Google? She is as bitter as bitter leafs

1 Like

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Ayobami7(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2019
好的
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by ransome001(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2019
You must be mad ceece.... Stop deceiving your silly self... Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Who made u a woman. Abeg u be girl jor

1 Like

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Emyjeze(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Ya'll hypocrise will be shouting we don't want to see anything regarding BBN, who is pushing this sh*t to fp....... But when the topic drops like an album ya'll still be the first to flood it with comments.

2 Likes

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by civilserva: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Blogger desperately looking for traffic
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Fhowe: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2019
chukwugoziegi:
But she is Bitter, Unforgiving and just Mean.
she has not met her match . She sees Alex as been timid and weak that’s why she is taking advantage , Khloe would have been a better match for her .Stupid girl that does not k ow what to say and what not to say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by 3RNEST(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2019
No be only google na Yahoo.. grin
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by MyGeneration(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Omen this khloe worwor o
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by MyGeneration(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2019
If men like me handle cee c she go humble.

All those things are just mouth cee c is very weak and vulnerable she is just trying to claim tough
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by aniweta12(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Don't mind them. Continue to be your self. Your true fans love you like that. You are natural.
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2019
udo2018:
one of the two looks like a clown right..
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by DaySpringer: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
know:
Hell indeed hath no fury as a woman scorned. Tobi snobbing this young woman brought out all the vile and bitterness making her go on ravage like a crazy bull in china shop. Alex became her culprit and wasn't and can't be spared. Cee Cee needs therapy and quickly so.

On the flip side, as a igbo girl she is, she should have gone into the herbal beverage industry. I bet you all, Cee Cee bitters would have chased Alomo and Co out of the market.

I agree with this
2sexycom
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by Lhimeet(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Is that a lie?

We all know she's bitter person...

It's a known fact... Next!
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by tohyorsih(f): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ayobami7:
好的
it's not alright kan kan
Re: 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec by chuckdee4(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
We don't have time for this kindda rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Wows In New Photos / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Bidemi Kosoko To Toyin: Let Them Say Whatever They Like, All You Did Was To Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.