Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today (42408 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Breakingfamous: 12:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Apostle Johnson Suleman celebrates his 50th birthday today, March 24.

Apostle Johnson Suleman shared beautiful family photos with his wife, Lizzy Johnson Suleman and their children- son and daughters.

Apostle Suleman rose from a relatively unknown preacher in Edo state to a Senior Pastor of one of the single largest Pentecostal churches in Africa, Omega Fire Ministries, OFM.

See more beautiful photos of Apostle Suleman and family....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/apostle-johnson-suleman-celebrates-50th.html

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Aphroditee(f): 3:53am On Mar 24, 2019
He has many kids sha

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Ayomiposi0: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Wait ooo
Is that half a dozen I'm seeing over there shocked shocked

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Pastor wey like nacks. Okeke daniella dey try o

38 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Sonoyom(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Happy birthday sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by thebiggestgists(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Plenty children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Freeman59: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Guys wish me happy birthday too. 24th March is a unique date. Happy birthday to meeeee

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by smartxyz(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
See girls everywhere shocked ....ok na,we de come cheesy

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by partnerbizz4: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
.Scandals are bad especially in this internet era.

Each time i see this man's pic, I just remember steph otobo and Daniella.

Its well.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by SmellingAnus(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Happy Birthday The Oracle... The Grace of God is upon me and my eyes are ....

More Grace to you Sir...

Favour is on your side...

Power is on your side...

15 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Truefaith: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Mr Suleiman, like all other occult Pentecostal and Charismatic deceivers, works for the anti-Christ.

Today should be a day of repentance and renunciation of the gross evil of Hinduism and witchcraft by him.

It should also be a day his deceived devotees start reading their Bibles.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-new-thought-metaphysics-the-occult-roots-of-word-of-faith/

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by ngozianu(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Joromi12:
Pastor wey like nacks. Okeke daniella dey try o

BIG FOOL LIKE YOU

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Denikayan: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2019
The wife is not even as beautiful bas Daniella Okeke or Stephanie Otobo.

Now I know why Apostle prefers finishing from the back of those two.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Mutecgold92(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Freeman59:
Guys wish me happy birthday too. 24th March is a unique date. Happy birthday to meeeee
Happy birthday brotherly. May the inscrutable great geometrician of the universe perfect all that concerns you and bless your new age

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2019
This man

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Because he's looking for a male child he born all this plenty children full ground

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by jericco1(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2019
beautiful family. God bless your new age sir

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by crafteck(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Freeman59:

Hissssssssss. .. U dat u did not haf a shush talkless of congregation.... Joke..
Happy birthday bro.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Cholls(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:
The wife is not even as beautiful bas Daniella Okeke or Stephanie Otobo.

Now I know why Apostle prefers finishing from the back of those two.
my brother you don dey madt abi
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by chudez0147(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2019
50 is good on him... Happy birthday day Man of God ... May your days be long..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Apostle Johnson Suleman celebrates his 50th birthday today, March 24.

Apostle Johnson Suleman shared beautiful family photos with his wife, Lizzy Johnson Suleman and their children- son and daughters.

Apostle Suleman rose from a relatively unknown preacher in Edo state to a Senior Pastor of one of the single largest Pentecostal churches in Africa, Omega Fire Ministries, OFM.

See more beautiful photos of Apostle Suleman and family....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/apostle-johnson-suleman-celebrates-50th.html
na lazy man strong men don’t give birth to female kids.
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Hoodbilonia: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Duddu kah foom toone
Oooohhh hhooooo hoe hoe ooh
I'm on it.
See girls everywhr

Karma is coming
Return of the mark.
Otobo fucker
Return of the mark
Sule wey like nack
Oh now u know
Return of the mark
Return of the mark
Guyman suleiman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by utenwuson: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2019
I guess the man was looking for a male child hence the reason he kept on nacking the innocent woman every year......
He shouldn't have cum at the back of okeke or otobo, he should have try cumming inside, maybe one will give him more male child...
Happy birthday pastor nack

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Only God knows who serve him truly.
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by jerrymej(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2019
The number of children though...
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Rollitout: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Beautiful daughters
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Elnino4ladies: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2019
This one just born girls full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by utenwuson: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2019
partnerbizz4:
.Scandals are bad especially in this internet era.

Each time i see this man's pic, I just remember steph otobo and Daniella.

Its well.

aswear...... Anytime I see his pic or hear anything about him, my mind drift straight to okeke backside, range Rover, houses and more.... I wonder what he did to the congregation that they still seat back n watch him quote Bible and try his stunt of a miracle

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Dreyl(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.