Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

See How A Guy Earns 2,500,000 Naira Traveling The World! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How A Guy Earns 2,500,000 Naira Traveling The World! (317 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers Baby In A Bus While Traveling From Bori To Port Harcourt / Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / What Do SARS Check On The Phone To See If A Guy Is Into Yahoo Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How A Guy Earns 2,500,000 Naira Traveling The World! by rapwide(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2019
A simple laborer's success storyAlex Emodi, a former laborer from Lagos, now travels around the world. I met him a couple of weeks ago in Bangkok. We talked for a couple of hours.
Three months ago, Alex decided to give up working as a "handyman by the hour", and now earns money online, constantly traveling.

I asked how he does it. Honestly, at that moment, I thought that I wanted to live that way too. "I am now earning about 2,500,000 Naira a month, and this allows me to travel around the world quite comfortably," he told me. "The only thing I need is an Internet connection.

So wherever I go, if I have Internet access, I can earn money whenever I want. For example, last week, I earned money while on a Caribbean cruise. It's a fabulous place, I can tell you!"Alex and his Lamborghini. For some reason, many traders prefer this particular car.Alex admitted that he had never even dreamed of such a life until he discovered this way of earning money.He was previously not well off at all: "I was a simple laborer, you know... doing a bit of everything... and you don't earn much in that line of work. There were periods when I didn't even have money for food. I even managed to give myself gastritis. So I decided to pull myself together and find a more stable way to earn money.This is my first time I've driven a Lamborghini.

What is the secret of his success?
A few months ago, while still laboring, Alex came across an article online, which was about trading. And trading changed his life. Now he is well off, travels a lot, and enjoys complete freedom, which he could not even have dreamed of before.The online trading platform on which Alex is trading aroused my curiosity. As a result of inquiries, I received some useful tips from my new friend. He also agreed to reveal the secret of his trading strategy to me and my readers."I'm prepared to share my knowledge, because in the end, if someone had not shared it with me back then, I would not have become what I am now," Alex said."This is a tremendous opportunity to start earning good money, but not everyone is ready for this. But if you, like me, feel the potential and desire to change your life — act! To do this, strictly follow my instructions, and believe me that trading is not difficult.""If you follow the instructions below, you can earn your first $100 within an hour."How do you start earning money with the platform? Remember that it is absolutely free!So what do you need to do to start earning money?First, open an account with a broker by clicking here (you’ll need to enter your name, email address, phone number, password, choose the account currency and tick to show your agreement; click Register).Step-by-step you’ll be shown 7 tips describing what’s displayed on your account. Look through all the material by pressing «NEXT STEP» after every description.Now for the interesting part! A strategy for making a profit!Now that you have an account with a broker, you need a 100%-profitable strategy. It’s recommended to start with the “up-down” strategy – it’s so simple, anyone can understand it and use it!First, you need to pick a currency pair: EUR / USD works well here.Get ready for your first trade: set a time of 1 minute and an amount of $1.Now start trading. You have to forecast whether the exchange rate will go UP or DOWN within a minute after you opened the trade.With this strategy, you can make any forecast when you start. It doesn’t matter whether you choose UP or DOWN..Let’s say you pick UP. Remember that it doesn’t matter what you pick.
The strategy works 100% in any case.If in reality the chart goes up, as you predicted, you’ll get $1.92 back in your account (instead of your initial one dollar!). Now you have to make your next trade, but this time you should choose the opposite value: DOWN (the amount and time don't change; keep them at $1 and 1 minute).So let’s say the chart goes the other way and your trade isn’t successful. That means you need to raise the next trade to $3 and change the direction of the chart again (i.e. If your last choice was DOWN, now you have to choose UP);The chart once again doesn’t go the way you wanted, and you lose this trade too.
This is nothing to worry about (remember, with this strategy you always make back your losses!). In order to recoup your losses and make a profit now, you have to increase the trade to $8 (don't change the time of the trade). Then choose DOWN (as we chose UP the last time).Great! That time you chose the right direction and got $15.36 (you made up for your losses and earned more money!). Now go back to trading at $1 and start over again. This time you have to choose UP. That’s why it’s called the “up-down” strategy.Remember!Always change the direction (UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN), regardless of whether your bet is successful or not.
Your first trade should always be $1. If you lose, increase the amount to $3. If you lose again, change it to $8. If it happens again, raise it to $18 (personally, I’ve never had to do this despite the fact that I trade every day) As soon as a trade is successful, go back to the original amount of $1 and start over again.Look at my last week's earningsThe author of this article followed these step by step instructions and has already earned 100,000 Naira. It's free, so you risk nothing. Take a chance and earn.

START EARNING MONEY HERE https://rapwide.com.ng/news/a-guy-earns-2500000-naira-traveling-the-world-see-how/

(1) (Reply)

What CEO Of Boeing Finally Said About Max Jet Crash Will Make You Cry / How I Met A Nairalander In A Cab This Morning In Ibadan / Neatly Used Iphone 6S Plus (64gb) For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.