Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Esoteric Paths - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esoteric Paths (15630 Views)

A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths / Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. / Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esoteric Paths by cpmconsultingltd: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2019
LoJ:

Feel free to air further questions, remarks comments or criticism.

Greetings.

Hello sir, thanks for answering my questions on a practical level, and you indeed captured my thoughts.

Regarding the practical solution ( trying to regulate the frequency of my spiritual journey to correspond to my earthly one), i actually engaged full time into these practices for months to a year ago. The approach I used was 2 weeks for spiritual matters and 2 weeks for earthly matters, making sure not to give thoughts to the former at any level at all during these periods.

Sir, before I no o.. After few months into these practice, VOOM!! I lost track of everything. As if something else took over, I will be practicing and engaging on spiritual matters for 3 to 4 months and then stop all of a sudden and be engaging on earthly matters for same 3 to 4 months or more, without having any interest in the former.

Then I tried using the moon to keep track visually ( waxing for spiritual matters and waning for normal earthly activities). VOOM!! again, back to 3 to 4 months spiritual and same for earthly too. All of a sudden, everything went norm, no keeping of spiritual or earthly practices, I was just going about my normal daily activities.

Then again, like a bell in my subconscious, something somewhere like an event, a book, picture, touch, smell, taste, etc, will trigger me back again upon the seekers road.

Why is these so? Have you had such experience like these before?

Please continue sir, from my other post, how do we look at it from a higher standpoint? You are yet to explain from the ideological level too sir. smiley

Sorry for derailing the thread again sir, I believe there are also other seekers like me stuck on these road too sir.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Esoteric Paths by elated177: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Mistake
Re: Esoteric Paths by benodic: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
@ chrisbaxtian

the Eck man. glad you graced our thread. Did you read loj's opinion about Eckankar? I specifically brought it up to know what he would say. Kindly share your thoughts and set the record straight on this thread, if you feel you need to

there is really no need to. that was his opinion and everybody is entitled to their own opinion. No hard feelings and no ox has been gored.
i am a very practical person and so far as i am concerned all the religious semantics, logic, practices etc does not make sense if it doesn't make you a better person who gives love to his neighbor without any discrimination. that to me is what matters. and moreover i respect people's space and this thread is not about my path.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
benodic:
@ chrisbaxtian

there is really no need to. that was his opinion and everybody is entitled to their own opinion. No hard feelings and no ox has been gored.
i am a very practical person and so far as i am concerned all the religious semantics, logic, practices etc does not make sense if it doesn't make you a better person who gives love to his neighbor without any discrimination. that to me is what matters. and moreover i respect people's space and this thread is not about my path.

"this thread is not about your path" cheesy cheesy cheesy yet you couldn't resist the temptation to drop a comment. Anyway, I have some questions about Eckankar and a particular dream I had while I was chanting HU way back in 2014. Maybe I'll pop in your thread and fire those questions there since I might be derailing this one if I do. Cheers
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
@chrisbaxtian

Benodic of Eckankar is a moniker I have followed for long (2012 or so) . I immediately thought of him when you asked me the question. If you read his old threads you will see that I have commented them from time to time and examined meticulously. Aside nairaland I have taken time to study the movement to some extent.

Benodic is someone I hold in high esteem, just as mnankwo or juscool of the grail message, or Bigfrancis of the new age, which I mentioned in that answer.

Still, my opinion about these movements, like I told you earlier, stand and I am ready and willing to defend it anywhere. It must not be the truth, it is simply the result of my own experience with esoteric paths and analysis. Hence I always mention that it is an opinion.

If you have any criticism or remarks feel free to air them. They would be more than welcomed.
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
cpmconsultingltd:
Why is these so? Have you had such experience like these before?

Sorry for derailing the thread again sir, I believe there are also other seekers like me stuck on these road too sir.
You are not derailing the thread and your questions are actually the purpose of the thread. So fire on with no fears. I answer as promptly as I can, I am at the workplace presently.

If you want my honest impression about your question, I would like you not to feel offended.

Each time a seeker is about to open a major door, the universe conspire against him to blow him off the way. It is a kind of defense mechanism that ensures that only the strongest, the most determined and the bravest among the seekers, get the keys. Keys would have no value if just anybody could take them. What you describe looks to me very clearly as such an instance. Like Sarassin would say "the sum of the parts must be greater than the whole".

You were likely repeatedly close to a great inner breakthrough but could not stand the mighty waves. The consequence is always that you can't practice for many months and you lose it all... Until you start all over again. It has been my experience very many times.

Once I was given a tantric mantra whose name I won't mention. The mantra was said to be so powerful that reciting it for 2 days could drive a person crazy. I had to test it for a day, then be examined if I was capable of standing it. After examination, it was found that the mantra had "accepted me".

I now was to use it for 10 days with fasting. On the 9th day the "Kali" appeared to me in meditation and said something that troubled me very profoundly. I spent the next 6 months I could not do anything, even a simple meditation. For a long time even the remembering of that experience was enough to shake me to my bones.

It shall always be so, until one has the WILL to endure till the end. As you certainly know, the WILL is the first source of power of a practitioner.

When next you feel like threading any path, think twice before you engage. Do you have the WILL to go till the end? Once you start, please go till the very end, and when you feel exhausted and disenchanted, keep going till the end.

It is required of the seeker to KNOW TO WILL TO DARE AND TO BE SILENT.

3 Likes

Re: Esoteric Paths by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
LoJ:
@chrisbaxtian

Benodic of Eckankar is a moniker I have followed for long (2012 or so) . I immediately thought of him when you asked me the question. If you read his old threads you will see that I have commented them from time to time and examined meticulously. Aside nairaland I have taken time to study the movement to some extent.

Benodic is someone I hold in high esteem, just as mnankwo or juscool of the grail message, or Bigfrancis of the new age, which I mentioned in that answer.

Still, my opinion about these movements, like I told you earlier, stand and I am ready and willing to defend it anywhere. It must not be the truth, it is simply the result of my own experience with esoteric paths and analysis. Hence I always mention that it is an opinion.

If you have any criticism or remarks feel free to air them. They would be more than welcomed.

hmmm...
Re: Esoteric Paths by MuttleyLaff: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:
Sir, I believe I mentioned the word 'Usefulness'. you are spinning evil instead.
Sir, I believe you understand English because you already are typing in English here. I know you totally understood what "Let me turn your request on its head and roll it back to you." meant

Shepherd00:
Jehovah created everything to serve a purpose and ve useful to other things.
Pls, what is the Usefulness of homosexuality both to fellow men or the universe? because the Universe serves us, we serve it too
The ground wont be able to contain it at all, if I am to tell you the usefulness of homosexuality to human, seeing as God created everything on earth to be useful to both man and the universe, so I will coyly throw the request back at you by asking:
1/ Who is Leo Varadkar, and how does Leo Varadkar add to the universe?
2/ Who is Alan Turing, and how did Alan Turing add to the universe and you getting to be using computer, either as on a laptop, PC or smartphone?

Shepherd00:
Funny thing is, Everytime I come by homosexuality in the Word, it's treated as evil.
Funny thing is, the text homosexuality isnt even in the original Word, because homosexuality is a word that is barely 200 years old

Shepherd00:
The Benjamite clan was almost wiped out as a result of this act against a fellow Israelite. Sodom got wiped out. YHWH says anyone who does it, shd be killed.
If we were to go by that, you sir, shd be killed too for promoting it
You are saying what the bible never said. The Battle of Gibeah was instigated by the inhospitality of the people of Gibeah, this lead to a reprisal attack done in retaliation of the ensued wicked, senseless and foolishness acts of the wicked men of the same city. Sodom's sin, we get to know from scripture too, incidentally too, was due to lack of hospitality to strangers etcetera

Shepherd00:
If we were to go by that, you sir, shd be killed too for promoting it
"The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in those who tell the truth."
- Proverbs 12:22

Shepherd00, God hates liars, so please provide the scripture that backs up what you typed about me needing to be killed for speaking up for homosexualism.

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by Shepherd00: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

]Sir, I believe you understand English because you already are typing in English here. I know you totally understood what "Let me turn your request on its head and roll it back to you." meant
But why will you turn my request on my head when you have not answered me? First answer me then you can ask a reversed question.

MuttleyLaff:

The ground wont be able to contain it at all, if I am to tell you the usefulness of homosexuality to human, seeing as God created everything on earth to be useful to both man and the universe, so I will coyly throw the request back at you by asking:
Do not throw the request back at me when you haven't given me one Usefulness of homosexuality.

I hope you know that but for God, (I mean Jehovah, if he had not forbade Homosexuality and other sins), I won't know it's a sin? The way i frown at a criminal becos YHWH says thou shall not steal, the same way I frown at homosexuality because He says not to so it, he detests it.

MuttleyLaff:

1/ Who is Leo Varadkar, and how does Leo Varadkar add to the universe?
2/ Who is Alan Turing, and how did Alan Turing add to the universe and you getting to be using computer, either as on a laptop, PC or smartphone?
Maybe the question shd be 'What did Jehovah say about Alan Turning and Leo Varadkar?

As far as I have read my Bible, I have not come across Jehovah, whether manifested as Jesus or in Spirit say any thing about those two. But if he did, pls let me know, because my Stand is based on what Jehovah said, not on what Turning or Varadkar are.

MuttleyLaff:

Funny thing is, the text homosexuality isnt even in the original Word, because homosexuality is a word that is barely 200 years old
Okay then, don't talk about the Word, talk about the act of homosexuality. Man have sex with a fellow man.

What is the Usefulness of the act of homosexuality to Man, his neighbor and the Universe?

MuttleyLaff:

You are saying what the bible never said. The Battle of Gibeah was instigated by the inhospitality of the people of Gibeah, this lead to a reprisal attack done in retaliation of the ensued wicked, senseless and foolishness acts of the wicked men of the same city. Sodom's sin, we get to know from scripture too, incidentally too, was due to lack of hospitality to strangers etcetera
You mean it was lack of hospitality that made the Angels pull back Lot and struck the men of Sodom with blindness too?
You know, I read this response you gave in a site where a Homosexual man was trying to use the Bible to justify the act.
You are doing the same thing.

Would you sincerely say God is pleased with those engaging in this act?

As I remember, Apst. Paul called it abuse, and those who do it, abusers of themselves.
MuttleyLaff:

i]The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in those who tell the truth.[/i]"
- Proverbs 12:22
And the Lord detest those who falsify His Words. He detest those who called evil good and good evil. And, Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Romans 1:32

MuttleyLaff:

Shepherd00, God hates liars, so please provide the scripture that backs up what you typed about me needing to be killed for speaking up for homosexualism.

Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

That's it there.

And which lie did I tell? You are the liar here sir. By all means you want to justify evil and cal it good becos you are doing it.

Here is what you claim it's lack of Hospitality which caused Benjamin to almost be erased.
Judges 20:12-13

And the tribes of Israel sent men through all the tribe of Benjamin, saying, What wickedness is this that is done among you?

Now therefore deliver us the men, the children of Belial, which are in Gibeah, that we may put them to death, and put away evil from Israel. But the children of Benjamin would not hearken to the voice of their brethren the children of Israel:

Which evil is being talked about here? Lack of Hospitality became evil and wickedness from when?

If that Levite had slept in the village square in the open cold without anyone inviting him in but leaving him to his lot, that would account for lack of Hospitality. But what did the men of Benjamin do in the night?

While they were enjoying themselves, all of a sudden, wicked men of the city surrounded the house and beat on the door. They said to the old man who was the owner of the house, “Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with him!” AMP.

Pls answer me, for this is the cause of the whole evil.

Were they not Homosexuals who demanded that the Levite be given to them so that they could rape him?

And the Lord said that that act must never be done in Israel. True or false?

Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin. NLT

Romans 1:24, 26-27
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1Cor 6:9

Now, let the real lair stand up.

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by elated177: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I defend homosexualism, just the way and manner, I defend heterosexualism

Please stop hiding behind words, and come out to plainly say what you mean by this remark.

I know of only one true God, Elohim, the Godhead. It is true that satan quotes scriptures and the demons too even know scriptures as well

Ah, so if you recognised, what's with the bee in your bonnet? What is it giving you concern that you had to drag out and rope in with unrelated homosexuality to this thread, huh?

There always is a right way of doing everything brother

Thank you and I'll take this as a compliment, but all the glory goes to God. The homosexualism knowledge, information and epiphany are down to Him

This is where you are completely wrong because if you call self a servant of the Most High God, you wouldnt discredit of a certain and peculiar type of homosexuality

What you have against homosexuality are drawn from exactly incredibly inadequate awareness of the facts of the word of YHVH

YHVH was and is never against homosexuality per se, but you've learned to believe this because someone, a sunday school teacher, pastor, bible class teacger etcetera passed on and gave you false and/or inaccurate information about the subject

You didnt have to bring it up on this thread. I dont see its connection with Esoteric Paths

Nwanne, listen, being gay is like being left handed. Just as some people are left handed, so, most people aren't. Nobody really knows why, except for, it's because we live in an imperfect world. It is not a matter of right or wrong here. It is a matter of thats just the way things are, and that, there is nothing abnormal in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

elated177, having homosexual behaviour, as in the preceded, stated clearly and in detail, context, respect and/or circumstances, is no more abnormal than being lefthanded is. It is not evil, it is not doing anybody harm and/or if homosexual, you arent necesaarily harming others with it

Heterosexuality needs no defending; it was ordained by YHVH El Shaddai himself.

I am not hiding behind words. No true servant of YHVH of Hosts will ever promote or support homosexuality. The Scriptures unambiguously call it detestable.

You know of him, no wonder. If you really knew him, you would not promote an act that he has explicitly condemned. Any one who claims to know him and does not obey his Commandments is a liar and the truth is not in that person.

I think it is crystal clear why I "dragged" homosexuality to this thread. I stated it earlier. No one can swim in sin and be in the right standing with the Creator of the heavens and the earth.

Not when it comes to sinful acts. Homosexuality is sinful and there is no right way of doing it.

That compliment was drawn from the general assessment of your approach to issues on this forum. It was not based on your "knowledge" and so-called epiphany of homosexuality. There is nothing new you or anyone else will say about homosexuality that the Scriptures have not unequivocally said. The Word of YHVH of Hosts, whom you claim you worship, explicitly calls it an abomination. Since my Master and Redeemer has condemned an act, all I, his faithful servant, can do is affirmation. Any "what if" that arises is from the enemy, the evil.

The defeat suffered by the first Adam in the garden of Eden has been nullified by the Victory established by the second Adam. You see, that Victory is an anchor for the soul of the saint and he/she will not fall for the antics of Satan. That Victory is a moral compass the saint needs to navigate sites such as this one and threads such as this particular one. So, homosexuality, no matter the shape, manner or form it is done; who or what does it, is outrightly condemned in my set-apart Scriptures.

Hilarious! The antics of the serpent in the garden of Eden spotted. I am rooted in the Word of YHVH El Shaddai, therefore, I shall not be moved.

Ludicrous! Learned to believe? Can this guy be any more hilarious! Again, I am rooted in the Word of my Father in heaven - Isaiah 30:21; Jeremiah 6:16 - therefore, I will not be moved by serpentine antics that caused the fall of the first Adam. Didn't you read about the Victory of the second Adam, Yahushua the Messiah?

This your knowledge and so-called epiphany of homosexuality that you are expounding can as well be esoteric. However, I have clearly stated why I brought up the issue of homosexuality on this thread.

Nwanna, na lie! Quit playing with sin. Sin is no nobody's friend or ally. Homosexuality, like I have explicitly stated above, is detestable and abominable. The Scriptures do not mince words in condemning it: Lev 18:22; Rom 1:18-32.

1 John 2:6 whoever claims to live in him must live as Yahushua lived.

MuttleyLaf, the Scripture directly above is the crux of the matter. Stop trying to find some justification for an abomination, because there is none. The atheist and unbelievers can revel in this abomination, if they must, they have no regard for their Creator and his Word. But no saint of the Father in heaven should ever entertain any iota of doubt as to the detestable nature of homosexuality in his sight.
Re: Esoteric Paths by cpmconsultingltd: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
LoJ:

You are not derailing the thread and your questions are actually the purpose of the thread. So fire on with no fears. I answer as promptly as I can, I am at the workplace presently.

If you want my honest impression about your question, I would like you not to feel offended.

Each time a seeker is about to open a major door, the universe conspire against him to blow him off the way. It is a kind of defense mechanism that ensures that only the strongest, the most determined and the bravest among the seekers, get the keys. Keys would have no value if just anybody could take them. What you describe looks to me very clearly as such an instance. Like Sarassin would say "the sum of the parts must be greater than the whole".

You were likely repeatedly close to a great inner breakthrough but could not stand the mighty waves. The consequence is always that you can't practice for many months and you lose it all... Until you start all over again. It has been my experience very many times.

Once I was given a tantric mantra whose name I won't mention. The mantra was said to be so powerful that reciting it for 2 days could drive a person crazy. I had to test it for a day, then be examined if I was capable of standing it. After examination, it was found that the mantra had "accepted me".

I now was to use it for 10 days with fasting. On the 9th day the "Kali" appeared to me in meditation and said something that troubled me very profoundly. I spent the next 6 months I could not do anything, even a simple meditation. For a long time even the remembering of that experience was enough to shake me to my bones.

It shall always be so, until one has the WILL to endure till the end. As you certainly know, the WILL is the first source of power of a practitioner.

When next you feel like threading any path, think twice before you engage. Do you have the WILL to go till the end? Once you start, please go till the very end, and when you feel exhausted and disenchanted, keep going till the end.

It is required of the seeker to KNOW TO WILL TO DARE AND TO BE SILENT.
Lol.. Offended? Not at all sir. Just that I feel sad not coming across one like you to advice and explain things which I do not understand. Maybe that is one of the consequences of being a solitary seeker.

However, i feel calm now in my spiritman and really grateful for taking out time out of your busy schedule to explain things to me. May wisdom never seize to grace your path for seekers like us.

Sir, please can you give me these tantric mantra whose name you can't mention here? So I can try it myself? Maybe you can be my examiner on the astral plain smiley. Don't worry about me, for I have searched everywhere, even in dark waters alone, for what you just dished out to me, though a hand always pull me out whenever I'm going too deep smiley.

About the WILL, I always try to work on it. Do you know I even had to create a WILL POWER sigil for it, just to have a strong will? Yet I realized it's something I need to work on myself, so I'm on it.

As carved on the Temple of Ap.... " MAN KNOW THYSELF" , I'm still on the part of knowing myself sir.

Greetings Frater.

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
cpmconsultingltd:

As carved on the Temple of Ap.... " MAN KNOW THYSELF" , I'm still on the part of knowing myself sir.
Hello there, I'm sorry for my late reply, I have been very taken.

I can't share the mantra because it was given to me at the end of some months long training. I don't know what would be the outcomes of using it without going through the same process.

I also can't see the possibility of being a teacher. I presently do not have the time, availibility, desire and even calling to. This is not to mention the geographical problem, which can only partly be solved using soul travel.

What I can do though is to ask to someone there in Nigeria if he wants to. I might then let you know, depending on his own answer on that.

Its good you are working in the Will. Once it is settled I have no doubts you will rise to greater heights.

Peace profound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by cpmconsultingltd: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2019
LoJ:

Its good you are working in the Will. Once it is settled I have no doubts you will rise to greater heights.

Peace profound.

Greetings sir,

No offense taken for the late reply, I understand there are other things you have to attend to.smiley

Sir I won't mind going through same process of training before knowing the mantra. As a matter of fact, I will like to take the training as a fresh task towards something worth knowing and having sir.

The best teachers never saw the possibilities of being one, they only realize it when they are half way on the path, though some still try to discard the realization, maybe they do so to kill the Ego. Also, as you well said, soul travel can be used to solve the geographical problem partly and it's ok by me, for a start, though still trying to master it properly.

I'll be grateful, if you will help me persuade your contact in Nigeria about these, to give a positive answer.

It has not been easy working on the Will. Thanks for the encouragement sir.

Sir, I will like to have your contact, so we can discuss more on other topics of interest which I need clarification on sir. Here is my mail, carefulwind@gmail.com , kindly send me a mail, so I can send my phone number and we can even chat more on watsapp, if you are on that platform too. Or you can drop yours and I will contact you sir. Thanks sir.

Peace Profound.
Re: Esoteric Paths by MuttleyLaff: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
cpmconsultingltd:
Lol.. Offended? Not at all sir. Just that I feel sad not coming across one like you to advice and explain things which I do not understand. Maybe that is one of the consequences of being a solitary seeker.

However, i feel calm now in my spiritman and really grateful for taking out time out of your busy schedule to explain things to me. May wisdom never seize to grace your path for seekers like us.

Sir, please can you give me these tantric mantra whose name you can't mention here? So I can try it myself?
Maybe you can be my examiner on the astral plain
smiley.
Don't worry about me, for I have searched everywhere, even in dark waters alone, for what you just dished out to me, though a hand always pull me out whenever I'm going too deep smiley.
About the WILL, I always try to work on it. Do you know I even had to create a WILL POWER sigil for it, just to have a strong will? Yet I realized it's something I need to work on myself, so I'm on it.

Greetings Frater.
Enter the dragon's lair, only when you are totally aware of the way to make an emergency exit from.

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 02, 2019
I wish to start the second phase with Hermetica.

Hermetica is probably the best discipline out there to give anyone a deep understanding of the multiverses, the best mental understanding achievable to man in this present time and condition. The great advantage of the discipline is that it is devoid of unnecessary fairytales, legends and mythologies which are commonly used in other disciplines to convey esoteric understanding.

Hermetica is pure science, but a kind of science that goes beyond the gross material and seeks to explore the unseen and beyond. A true student of hermetica is therefore of necessity a scientist who:

Does not believe anything for the sake of belief,
Seeks to experiment first hand,
Seeks understanding,
And wishes to foresee and predict.

The name hermetica derives from a man whose sapientia and esoteric prowess was to become so legendary that almost every religion and spiritual tradition gave him the unique position of being the first and sometimes sole man that ever translated from the human condition to that of something close to a God... Without making any sacrifice nor creating any particular cult or religion.

It is the Henoch of the Jews, the Thoth of the Egyptians, the Hermes of the Greek. He is refered to as Hermes trimesgistus or the thrice great.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esoteric Paths by budaatum: 5:40pm On May 02, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 02, 2019
Hermetica always reminds me of a beautiful memory. Once upon a time I was in my room reading the Bible, lo and behold a being came to me.

He said follow me and I will show you the multiverse. Within a very short time, shorter than the snaps of Thanos wink, I found myself out of my body, desincarnated and faced with a strange view. My companion told me that this was the whole cosmos and I was privileged to contemplate it in its entirety.

I will not describe it here for obvious reasons, but suffice to say that at the very Center of the whole thing, there was a ray of pure impeccable light.

Surprisingly, this light was like a highway. A few beings were ascending and descending through that ray in a very straight and quick way. But the overwhelming vast majority of beings were rather going in circles making little to no progress.

That day I understood what it is Jacob saw that night in Bethel. Cf. Jacobs Ladder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 02, 2019
LoJ:
Hermetica always reminds me of a beautiful memory. Once upon a time I was in my room reading the Bible, lo and behold a being came to me.

He said follow me and I will show you the multiverse. Within a very short time, shorter than the snaps of Thanos wink, I found myself out of my body, desincarnated and faced with a strange view. My companion told me that this was the whole cosmos and I was privileged to contemplate it in its entirety.

I will not describe it here for obvious reasons, but suffice to say that at the very Center of the whole thing there was a ray of pure impeccable light.

Surprisingly, this light was like a highway. A few beings were ascending and descending through that rat in a very straight and quick way. But the overwhelming vast majority of beings were rather going in circles making little to no progress.

That day I understood what it is Jacob saw that night in Bethel.
Great thread.

Obvious reasons? Care to explain this better?
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 1:47am On May 03, 2019
gensteejay:

Great thread.

Obvious reasons? Care to explain this better?
Hello there,

Like I said earlier an hermetic student is a scientist not a believer, looking for truth not belief. To achieve that some degree on certainty is required and any bias or doubt is eliminated or minimized.

If I describe what the cosmos looked like, people will visualize it in their head. When they later have their own experience how will they be sure they have not been influenced by my own description? This will be a situation where they will have cause to doubt their own experiences and reasonably so. It is always better when people can experience for themselves without any bias.

As an anecdotal story, once my own experience was over I took some paper and draw a graphic of what I saw. My goal was to keep it to show it to people who might be able to tell me how close to truth I was.

One of these was a French physicist I met many years later. He told me very surprised that what I had shown to him was very similar to an expanded version of a controversial theory about the universe which remains only a thesis at the moment.

The second one was our dear sarassin, at the beginning of our relationship. He was quite impressed and told me that graphic is given and explained only to masters in hermetica and he wondered how and why I was allowed to have it.

In both cases This reinforced my conviction about the experience since I had no prior knowledge of astro physics nor hermetica.

2 Likes

Re: Esoteric Paths by budaatum: 2:42am On May 03, 2019
LoJ:

I will not describe it here for obvious reasons, but suffice to say that at the very Center of the whole thing, there was a ray of pure impeccable light.

Surprisingly, this light was like a highway. A few beings were ascending and descending through that ray in a very straight and quick way. But the overwhelming vast majority of beings were rather going in circles making little to no progress.

That day I understood what it is Jacob saw that night in Bethel. Cf. Jacobs Ladder
I take it you said to the light "I long to learn the things that are, and comprehend their nature, and know God. This is what I desire to hear."

You say it is "cosmic" and "multiverse", but don't want us to be "influenced by your own description", lol. In [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_%28negative%29?wprov=sfla1]mu[/url], that dilemma would be solved by "not cosmic", "not multiverse", but that would eventually take you to 'not speech' and a vow of silence because you'd find its 'not anything' at all. Except, something always is. It's for that reason Jesus stuck with "the Kingdom of God is like", and why a Buddha is a bodhisattva, at least while on earth..

"Methought a Being more than vast, in size beyond all bounds, called out my name and saith: What wouldst thou hear and see, and what hast thou in mind to learn and know?" Thankfully, there's people like you, the not silent, who doth influence descriptions so 'we think' and "learn and know".

This is me telling you off LoJ! Hermeticism is "visualize it in their head". And one can't "experience for themselves without any bias", as in someone knowledgeable, like you, 'biasing', as you do in your threads. Read your subsequent to the one I responded and you might see what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 8:37am On May 03, 2019
budaatum:

You say it is "cosmic" and "multiverse", but don't want us to be "influenced by your own description", lol. In [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_%28negative%29?wprov=sfla1]mu[/url], that dilemma would be solved by "not cosmic", "not multiverse", but that would eventually take you to 'not speech' and a vow of silence because you'd find its 'not anything' at all.
Greetings dear,

I see what you mean but let me clarify my point. It is useful to explain opinions, positions and concepts. It could be dangerous to describe structures.

I did not want to describe the (geometrical) structure of what I saw because people would visualize it and I believe it will not be of any benefit to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 9:31am On May 07, 2019
It is difficult to talk about hermetica and not follow with Kabbalah. I find both to have similar structures although one is more popular than the other. Kabbalah is the mystical wisdom of the jews, which they acquired from Babylonian and Egyptian mystics and later developed.

It can be defined as the highlight of the process by which divine gems left the singularity and traveled through the 5 worlds to become the souls of men encapsulated in gross matter. Of course the reverse process allows these very divine sparks to find their way back to the divine.

This journey through the various worlds is encrypted first of all in the Torah then in the zohar. Unfortunately these books are written in elan enigmatic mode of expression called the language of roots and branches. When for instance Genesis talks about Jacob and his various experiences, religious people think these are factual events. Indeed these stories are rather meant to explain a journey through the upper worlds once one has pierced through the veil.

In truth the Bible is not a useful book for he that has not pierced through the veil or is at least willing to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 29, 2019
Dear Loj
I always had the impression you were female? From far back when I encountered you, Sarassin and others? From your posts I felt Anas was female, Ifenes male, Sarassin male and Loj female?
I am probably wrong?

Then, do you know that out of body transcendental blissful experience you described?
I experienced it very recently
I was not doing yoga, any tantric stuff, not speaking in tongues or any thing like that
I was having a post -surgery drug experience on the table

I know drugs give euphoria, and these experiences are subjective
However I asked, filled with love and light “am I smiling?” Then was told yes
I said it was because I was in heaven
It was the most intense thing that has ever happened to me (not to trivialize the many great things that have happened to me, but a million multiple orgasms pale in comparison, and that was not my first experience with such drugs)
The geometric vision, the light and colours and beings? All point to the words transcendence/glorious pure bliss

Afterwards the doctor didn’t even want to tell me any thing but “apparently you have seen God”
In a somewhat baffled way because he knows me as someone who does not like going to church, (hardly ever go), who has been promoting African beliefs or philosophies etc. On my part, I am also a bit baffled because I am a lazy human. I just know there is God, who I know doesn’t reside in any religion, who I have an intuitive feel of, which I cannot argue for in any way. The tenets that I am drawn to are those New Age LoA teachings mixed with snippets of Christianinty(Golden Rule), surely some Buddhist ones, nature love and Omenani (Igbo) worship- God is Love , we are God, stay on your lane etc
Basically free styling my way with God. And I feel good (I’m carnal too, never feel having sex with someone I love is sinful even outside marriage) so you see why I am baffled?
I wonder why I had that experience
The hugest experience I ever had. I keep trying to make myself relive it. I get a foamy feel (can’t explain, like I am ascending/walking upwards through colorful foamy planes/hazes. Then I can’t delve on/proceed/ go further
The sights, sounds, colours, feelings I experienced on that table? Can never be put into words. But, I am most grateful for it, for that experience. I feel lame to have attempted. Well there, silly merahki thoughts eh?
I don’t even care cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 29, 2019
@ topic
I am mostly bored by esoterica/esoterism, and attempts at rationalizing God
Then I feel Christianity (just like Islam) was used to scam my people so I feel resentment towards it, even though I always fill Christian when asked. God surely isn’t polarising, so soul saving can’t reside therein in exclusivity.
Then I am lazy and like pleasure too much
So your arguments fly over my head even though I am sure you guys have huge points (I like and am enjoying the thread)

However I “feel” God, and feel my way to and with Him, and it is okay for me
I know how silly I “sound”, but it is still my truth
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Esoteric Paths by bigfrancis21: 2:05pm On May 30, 2019
merahki:
Dear Loj
I always had the impression you were female? From far back when I encountered you, Sarassin and others? From your posts I felt Anas was female, Ifenes male, Sarassin male and Loj female?
I am probably wrong?

Then, do you know that out of body transcendental blissful experience you described?
I was not doing yoga, any tantric stuff, not speaking in tongues or any thing like that

It was the most intense thing that has ever happened to me (not to trivialize the many great things that have happened to me, but a million multiple orgasms pale in comparison, and that was not my first experience with such drugs)
The geometric vision, the light and colours and beings? All point to the words transcendence/glorious pure bliss

Afterwards the doctor didn’t even want to tell me any thing but “apparently you have seen God”
In a somewhat baffled way because he knows me as someone who does not go to church, who has been promoting African beliefs or philosophies etc. on my part too, I am also a bit baffled because I am a lazy human. I just know there is God, who I know doesn’t reside in any religion, who I have an intuitive feel of, which I cannot argue for in any way. The tenets that I am drawn to are those New Age LoA teachings mixed with snippets of Christianinty(Golden Rule), surely some Buddhist ones, nature love and Omenani (Igbo) worship- God is Love , we are God, stay on your lane etc
Basically free styling my way with God. And I feel good (I’m carnal too, never feel having sex with someone I love is sinful even outside marriage) so you see why I am baffled?
The hugest experience I ever had. I keep trying to make myself relive it. I get a foamy feel (can’t explain, like I am ascending/walking upwards through colorful foamy planes/hazes. Then I can’t delve on/proceed/ go further
The sights, sounds, colours, feelings I experienced on that table? Can never be put into words. But, I am most grateful for it. I feel lame to have attempted. Well there, silly merahki thoughts eh?
I don’t even care cheesy

Thanks for sharing. Have you figured you what your life purpose on earth might be?

2 Likes

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Thanks for sharing. Have you figured you what your life purpose on earth might be?

It was my pleasure
Your mention made me read my post again and edit, usually too lazy to, so thank you too
@ life purpose?
I am grateful for this soul searching question

Meanwhile do you have any thoughts regarding said life purpose?
Cheers
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 8:52am On May 31, 2019
merahki:
Greetings dear.

I am not a woman, although there could be a (spiritual) reason why you perceive me as a lady. [size=4pt](oh no I am not gay, you may want to dig deeper) [/size]

Can you recall which post surgery drug it was?

Indeed some drugs / substances have hallucinatory effects. Others though help tap into the dormant abilities of men.

It is argued that the tree of life at material level was actually a plant, quite well known in western and Central Africa. While most psychotropic plants creates addictions, This plant has among other virtues, the great ability of curing people from addictions. And the proper use of its roots facilitate soul travel and Astral explorations.

What are the LoA teaching you are referring to?
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2019
LoJ:

Greetings dear.

I am not a woman, although there could be a (spiritual) reason why you perceive me as a lady. [size=4pt](oh no I am not gay, you may want to dig deeper) [/size]

Can you recall which post surgery drug it was?

Indeed some drugs / substances have hallucinatory effects. Others though help tap into the dormant abilities of men.

It is argued that the tree of life at material level was actually a plant, quite well known in western and Central Africa. While most psychotropic plants creates addictions, This plant has among other virtues, the great ability of curing people from addictions. And the proper use of its roots facilitate soul travel and Astral explorations.

What are the LoA teaching you are referring to?

Thank you for sex clarification
Can you please tell me why I perceived you so? In fact it is a very strong perception. But I cannot even begin to imagine what/how to start digging
About which drug was used?
Another reason why I feel this is maybe deeper than I take it is that it was not even on the plate at first
I had a surgical plan
I used spinal anaesthesia and just as they were finishing and closing me up? I started feeling everything, the needle as it hooked and clawed its way into a suture etc
So I let them know I was in pains
I remembered the anaesthesiologist asking for permission to put me under (I remember saying “yes, do it” to him
Then the drug and the effect happened
I need to get my op and post-op notes and see the drug used

Law of attraction but only as read in 3 of Rhonda Byrne ‘s books. I didn’t even delve deeper, shame
But the whole love and gratitude is everything, imagination is great, our thoughts and feelings result in our lives? And etc? I buy into them
But I know it might appear shallow especially in this section.
Can you make an assessment of me based on all these? This is based on the question bigfrancis21 asked me
Then my big question- why did I feel you were female?
I am also straight, but female
Cheers
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 31, 2019
LoJ:

I am not a woman, although there could be a (spiritual) reason why you perceive me as a lady.

I am not sure I know why. I also thought you were a woman.

LoJ:

It is argued that the tree of life at material level was actually a plant, quite well known in western and Central Africa.
What happened to the plant?
Re: Esoteric Paths by ifenes(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
merahki:
Dear Loj
I am probably wrong?

In a somewhat baffled way because he knows me as someone who does not like going to church, (hardly ever go), who has been promoting African beliefs or philosophies etc. On my part, I am also a bit baffled because I am a lazy human. I just know there is God, who I know doesn’t reside in any religion, who I have an intuitive feel of, which I cannot argue for in any way. The tenets that I am drawn to are those New Age LoA teachings mixed with snippets of Christianinty(Golden Rule), surely some Buddhist ones, nature love and Omenani (Igbo) worship- God is Love , we are God, stay on your lane etc
The sights, sounds, colours, feelings I experienced on that table? Can never be put into words. But, I am most grateful for it. I feel lame to have attempted. Well there, silly merahki thoughts eh?
I don’t even care cheesy

I identify as a male till further notice smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by ifenes(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
LoJ:
The western mystery schools such as the ones I have mentioned are usually rigid and structured teaching ancient philosophical and esoteric understanding of god, living beings and the cosmos. They usually claim to be heirs of great mystical circles traced to ancient Egypt. This claim is difficult to ascertain, but my personal opinion is that it is more of a spiritual and intellectual filiation than a factual inheritance.

I will start with the Rosicrucian circles (Amorc and lectorium Rosicrucianum).

Whoever has read or seen the Harry Potter books and movies should be already acquainted with Rosicrucian thought. Much of the series are clearly inspired by the founding work of rosicrucian thought. It is not my intention to say what they teach there or not but at least we can get a glimpse into their philosophy.

The idea of a rose on a cross is not that new. Even in Buddhism that idea is present with the Lotus. It simply symbolizes at fundamental level the human material nature which is fully developed (body) and the non material side of man which is dormant and must be developped (flower). This process is said to be the real reason of existence of humans and failure to do that results in death, the elimination of our self, and the microcosm must reincarnate to start all Over again. This is no easy feat and only the most dedicated disciplined and detached of the men can achieve that.

These schools therefore upgrades the men to become a better version of themselves. At least in theory.

Amorc (ancient mystical order of the Rosy cross) is in my opinion less religious than its counterpart. In Amorc students attempt to learn somewhat objectively the laws and principles of nature across all the planes of existence.

The lectorium rosicrucianum (golden rosy cross) is a bit different. Their core belief is that man has a divine atom in him, a divine spark that must be revived by exposure to light.

They sound more religious to me. They have this exclusivist belief that only "they" have the "right" light that can achieve this. They also forbid their members to belong to any other religious organisation and perform any other spiritual exercise except theirs.

Well, different strokes for different folks.

interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Break Dance And Rapping In Church Sinful? / Questions For Evolutionists And Atheists / What Do People Mean When They Say Somebody Is Too Churchy For Their Liking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.