Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,372 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Esoteric Paths - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esoteric Paths (15625 Views)

A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths / Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. / Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esoteric Paths by ThothHermes: 6:08am On Aug 18, 2019
LoJ:

I believe I have answered your questions, except the bolded. I purposefully left it aside because I wanted to make a seperate general comment on that.

You see, you have to see chakras as a holistic system, not as individual abilities enhancers. This means all chakras are related to each other and a change in one fosters a change in the whole system.

He ce, one should be careful while looking for a technique to activate a specific chakra, as that can be dangerous. The chakra can indeed be successfully activated, but is the whole System ready for that?

That's why, it is suggested to rather look for "saddhanas" and practices that will rather help one build the whole system and activate the whole chakras, one after the other in the right order. This will prevent hindrances and problems along the way.

One of such practice are the so called bija mantra series. Tell me if you need them.
We need them. grin
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
We need them. grin
grin

Sarassin already gave part of it here. I figured you must have at least that part. Some dangerous sections where withheld because it is required that one already gets to a stage before using it.

I will Give it again no wahala wink
Re: Esoteric Paths by ThothHermes: 6:24am On Aug 18, 2019
LoJ:

grin

Sarassin already gave part of it here. I figured you must have at least that part. Some dangerous sections where withheld because it is required that one already gets to a stage before using it.

Okay.
I'm aware of those ones. I thought you were meant something different.

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Okay.
I'm aware of those ones. I thought you were meant something different.
I meant the namaha series plus the circulation and middle p ritual.

I think the namaha was given here, but not the rest.

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by Alanpoza007: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2019
LoJ:

I meant the namaha series plus de circulation and middle p ritual.

I think the namaha was given here, but not the rest.
How do you meditate to gain spiritual consciousness and development if your background is Christianity?
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2019
Alanpoza007:

How do you meditate to gain spiritual consciousness and development if your background is Christianity?
Hello, thank you for your interesting question.

What is your background within Christianity. Catholic? Charismatic?
Re: Esoteric Paths by Alanpoza007: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
LoJ:
Hello, thank you for your interesting question.
What is your background within Christianity. Catholic? Charismatic?
Pentecostal more like.
Re: Esoteric Paths by AmunaNo1: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
LoJ:

I believe I have answered your questions, except the bolded. I purposefully left it aside because I wanted to make a seperate general comment on that.

You see, you have to see chakras as a holistic system, not as individual abilities enhancers. This means all chakras are related to each other and a change in one fosters a change in the whole system.

He ce, one should be careful while looking for a technique to activate a specific chakra, as that can be dangerous. The chakra can indeed be successfully activated, but is the whole System ready for that?

That's why, it is suggested to rather look for "saddhanas" and practices that will rather help one build the whole system and activate the whole chakras, one after the other in the right order. This will prevent hindrances and problems along the way.

One of such practice are the so called bija mantra series. Tell me if you need them.
Thank you for your response. I will be grateful for the mantras. amaemina@gmail.com.
Re: Esoteric Paths by Thugaa: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2019
LoJ:

Hello there, thank you for your interesting question. I believe you have a yogic background or are following a yogic teacher.

As you likely already know, chakras a connection points between the cosmic grid and our various bodies. There are about 118 (it depends on the perspective, some include out of physical bodies chakras, some do not) of such points in our system. Out of this about 114 have to be activated for us to reach Christ consciousness.

Out of all of them, there are seven that are aligned along what is known as the central pillar. Indeed there are the left right and central pillar. Every seeker usually start by building the 7 chakras of the central pillar. Whether in kabbalah, masonry, tantra, yoga, it is a fundamental aspect of it all.

Visuddi is situated at the level of the throat. In Kabbala it is called Daat. It is one of the last steps before the third eye opening and the subsequent christ consciousness.

Daat is knowledge. It helps us differentiate between genuine spiritual experience and mere fantasy. Many seekers are lost in their self constructed fantasy while sincerely believing in the genuineness of their experience.

Daat is also reported to be the source of youth and immortality. It is believed that the poison that causes death in our body resides there. A successfully activated Daat helps one transcend time and slow down the effect of ageing.

Has this worked for you, i personally wont post something i havent verified for others to follow
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2019
Thugaa:

Has this worked for you, i personally wont post something i havent verified for others to follow
What has worked for me and what did I ask the person to follow?

If you mean the mantras, I can never give any mantra here that I don't have extensive knowledge and practice of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2019
AmunaNo1:

Thank you for your response. I will be grateful for the mantras. amaemina@gmail.com.
All right I will send them to you.
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Pentecostal more like.
I will attend to your question later today. I have been very busy lately, and I prefer to "smoke" people first before attending to their needs.
Re: Esoteric Paths by Alanpoza007: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2019
LoJ:

I will attend to your question later today. I have been very busy lately, and I prefer to "smoke" people first before attending to their needs.
Smoke people? I don't get it.
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Alanpoza007:
Smoke people? I don't get it.
It's a term I use to mean to see through someone's microcosm. I call it smoke because the process is very similar to inhaling the smoke that comes from a cooking pot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by Alanpoza007: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2019
LoJ:

It's a term I use to mean to see through someone's microcosm. I call it smoke because the process is very similar to inhaling the smoke that comes from a cooking pot.
OK I get it now. So what has been your findings.. Any interesting info?
Re: Esoteric Paths by wickedtuna: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Hello mr Loj, been a while. I hope all is well with you? Cheers
Re: Esoteric Paths by Ranchhoddas: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
LoJ:

grin

I need to ask you something.
What do you know about dreams and their interpretations.

I have been having recurrent dreams about losing my slippers. I find myself searching for it or the hooks on them snapping.

Last night, I dreamt that I ran out of a house but still somehow left my slippers behind.
I was trying to drag them from behind a cage or something.

Do you have any idea? It's driving me nuts.

Hope this thread is not derailed.
Re: Esoteric Paths by Ranchhoddas: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
wickedtuna:
You moniker is from a show on Nat Geo
Re: Esoteric Paths by wickedtuna: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
You moniker is from a show on Nat Geo
:Dyes bro. It just stuck and i liked it. Hope all is well with you? Cheers!
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Hello bro,

I trust you are doing great. Ultimately the correct understanding of a dream lies within the worldview of the dreamer. So in a sense it is the dreamer that is in a better position to understand his dreams, provided he has understanding of the unseen.

In your case though, it looks like a call to get better prepared. There should be something important coming which you feel you are ready for it, but the higher self might have reasons to think you are not fully prepared to face it and it may have implications as far as destiny is concerned.

Try to think and see if any critical interview, exam, event, activity is on his way and how to be better prepared / ready to face it.

Cheers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
wickedtuna:
Hello,

I am Doing okay just way too busy with numerous business activities these days. Even proper sleep is a challenge now.
Re: Esoteric Paths by wickedtuna: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
LoJ:

Hello,

I am Doing okay just way too busy with numerous business activities these days. Even proper sleep is a challenge now.
i can understand. Nothing serious tho, just thought to check on you.

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by Ranchhoddas: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
LoJ:

Hello bro,

I trust you are doing great. Ultimately the correct understanding of a dream lies within the worldview of the dreamer. So in a sense it is the dreamer that is in a better position to understand his dreams, provided he has understanding of the unseen.

In your case though, it looks like a call to get better prepared. There should be something important coming which you feel you are ready for it, but the higher self might have reasons to think you are not fully prepared to face it and it may have implications as far as destiny is concerned.

Try to think and see if any critical interview, exam, event, activity is on his way and how to be better prepared / ready to face it.

Cheers.
Thanks.

This was helpful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Paths by wickedtuna: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
I used to have this recurring dream when i was younger, It was the most absurd dream. I would find myself in an unfamiliar neighborhood running like my life depended on it, i never really saw what was chasing me and all of a sudden i just take off and boom i am gliding in the air...very funny scenario but it was so real i could feel the rushing wind in my face and also the loss of breath that comes with rushing wind. Still comes once in a while tho but not in a deep sleep, morelike lucid dreaming now....funny experience. There are alot of weird things i have experienced sha cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 30, 2019
wickedtuna:
Hello, your dream is interesting to me.
What is your spiritual background and journey till now?
Re: Esoteric Paths by budaatum: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2019
LoJ:

Daat is knowledge. It helps us differentiate between genuine spiritual experience and mere fantasy. Many seekers are lost in their self constructed fantasy while sincerely believing in the genuineness of their experience.

Daat is also reported to be the source of youth and immortality. It is believed that the poison that causes death in our body resides there. A successfully activated Daat helps one transcend time and slow down the effect of ageing.
Those who eat not of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil lack daat and die because of their lack of knowledge and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by budaatum: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2019
LoJ:

By their fruits do you know them.
Re: Esoteric Paths by budaatum: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2019
wickedtuna:
I used to have this recurring dream when i was younger, It was the most absurd dream. I would find myself in an unfamiliar neighborhood running like my life depended on it, i never really saw what was chasing me and all of a sudden i just take off and boom i am gliding in the air...very funny scenario but it was so real i could feel the rushing wind in my face and also the loss of breath that comes with rushing wind. Still comes once in a while tho but not in a deep sleep, morelike lucid dreaming now....funny experience. There are alot of weird things i have experienced sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Flying dreams are indications of great achievements some day if oneself does not truncate one's own path. Most usually do however, and stop dreaming of flying, which you appear to not have done.
Re: Esoteric Paths by wickedtuna: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
LoJ:

Hello, your dream is interesting to me.
What is your spiritual background and journey till now?
Hello sir, i am a Christian(catholic) by indoctrination but i stopped going to church for a while as i believe no religion has the absolute way but truth can be found in every religion. Over the years i have learnt to trust my mind and know only I, has the power over what outcome my life takes...and i very much believe in God just not how the church portrays it. Please correct me if i am wrong sir. I am very open to learning my true nature.
Re: Esoteric Paths by wickedtuna: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
budaatum:

Flying dreams are indications of great achievements some day if oneself does not truncate one's own path. Most usually do however, and stop dreaming of flying, which you appear to not have done.
lets hope these "great achievements" are to the service of mankind

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
wickedtuna:
I can relate to this. When I was still a Muslim, I used to have such dreams recurrently, but having left religion for some years now, I only have them sparingly.

I feel such dreams could be saying that the dreamer's soul yearns for freedom (away from the enslavement of religion) and also shows the person having them could achieve great success or be in a leadership position in the future.

These interpretations are subjective.
Re: Esoteric Paths by wickedtuna: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
gensteejay:

I can relate to this. When I was still a Muslim, I used to have such dreams recurrently, but having left religion for some years now, I only have them sparingly.

I feel such dreams could be saying that the dreamer's soul yearns for freedom (away from the enslavement of religion) and also shows the person having them could achieve great success or be in a leadership position in the future.

These interpretations are subjective.
There are so many experiences i will share as time goes on. I am currently reading a book suggested my Mr Loj titled "secret teachings of all ages" by Manly P. Hall

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Break Dance And Rapping In Church Sinful? / Questions For Evolutionists And Atheists / What Do People Mean When They Say Somebody Is Too Churchy For Their Liking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.