Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Serious Business To Start With 100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Serious Business To Start With 100k? (515 Views)

20 Business You Can Start With 100k / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Serious Business To Start With 100k? by edidiongmichael(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2019
A friend of mine.. A guy needs business ideas which the startup value will be within 100k. A business that can grow with time in Nigeria. Please nairaland, help him. Months from now, he'll be 26 years old, so he needs start something for himself.

1 Like

Re: What Serious Business To Start With 100k? by nickyvil: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2019
edidiongmichael:
A friend of mine.. A guy needs business ideas which the startup value will be within 100k. A business that can grow with time in Nigeria. Please nairaland, help him. Months from now, he'll be 26 years old, so he needs start something for himself.

Drop shipping business.. Talk of the tow
Re: What Serious Business To Start With 100k? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2019
edidiongmichael:

Give him one from those promised in your profile.

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Serious Business To Start With 100k? by sulaimon22: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Paulpaulpaul:

grin

Savage u are cheesy
Paulpaulpaul:

grin

Savage u are

(1) (Reply)

Join Research Study And Get N500 Recharge Card / Drop A Review About Agents You've Used To Import Your Goods From China / I Have #20000 Right Now What Online Business Can I Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.