Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,358 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Deserve N1million If Success And Her Family Got N5million - Stephanie Idolor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Deserve N1million If Success And Her Family Got N5million - Stephanie Idolor (859 Views)

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deserve N1million If Success And Her Family Got N5million - Stephanie Idolor by chinambusay: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Stephanie Idolor, the lady behind the viral video of Success who was sent home for her school fees in Delta State, has stated that she deserves at least N1million if Success and her family got N5million from her video which went viral.Stephanie who disclosed that people change when it comes to money while being interviewed by Punch, stated that she wants recognition and at least N1million if Success and her family got N5million.

She further disclosed that the little girl's family should at least show a little appreciation.Here is the video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/24/i-deserve-n1million-if-success-and-her-family-got-n5million-stephanie-idolor/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Deserve N1million If Success And Her Family Got N5million - Stephanie Idolor by Lagosfinder(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Where man works thats where he chops. Thats her workshop
Re: I Deserve N1million If Success And Her Family Got N5million - Stephanie Idolor by Godmother(f): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
She's correct. That little girl's family is so ungrateful. But for Stephanie they wouldn't even smell 5,000 let alone 5 million.
Re: I Deserve N1million If Success And Her Family Got N5million - Stephanie Idolor by bigtt76(f): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2019
She's just feeling entitled which is wrong! Aside filming the poor girl, did she make an effort to visit the girl's parent? Open a GoFundMe account or solicit for help on behalf of the girl?

chinambusay:
Stephanie Idolor, the lady behind the viral video of Success who was sent home for her school fees in Delta State, has stated that she deserves at least N1million if Success and her family got N5million from her video which went viral.Stephanie who disclosed that people change when it comes to money while being interviewed by Punch, stated that she wants recognition and at least N1million if Success and her family got N5million.

She further disclosed that the little girl's family should at least show a little appreciation.Here is the video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/24/i-deserve-n1million-if-success-and-her-family-got-n5million-stephanie-idolor/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: I Deserve N1million If Success And Her Family Got N5million - Stephanie Idolor by Promking: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
She can only make this claim because the video went viral if it didn't go anywhere she won't be saying all this. She wants to cling unto free fame

But make the family settle her but not the 1 million she's asking for angry
Re: I Deserve N1million If Success And Her Family Got N5million - Stephanie Idolor by Baddiezz(f): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
no be only 1 million

1 Like

Re: I Deserve N1million If Success And Her Family Got N5million - Stephanie Idolor by CuddleBear(f): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
ntchew

(1) (Reply)

Justin Beiber Takes A Break From Music And Here’s Why / See How Omotola Jalade Surprises Her Daughter With A Car On Her 22nd Birthday / "Learn To Be A Good Wife From Regina Daniels" Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.