Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles (16625 Views)

5 Things We Learned From The Champions League. / Three Things We Learned From PSG Vs Man Utd UCL Match / 5 Things We Learned From The World Cup So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles by Bertino(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oga those players played nonsense. A group of 11 agile boys that play football every weekend, would have won Seychelles.
The pitch wasn't optimum I must confess. But Nur b the pitch cause am.
I have watched other teams play on that pitch.
The players haf no zeal. Only Musa that was trying. Iwobi Na kpalas. I don't think he is Okocha's relative.
brushesz:
The pitch was the only problem.

Play same match in UYO and it would yield a different result.

7 - 1
Re: Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles by DonMekino(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
that goalkeeping department should be declared a state of emergency.... even smaller African countries have better goalkeepers.... that uzoho doent inspire confidence at all, and he makes basic mistakes atimes
Re: Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles by femoDee: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2019
bros, you better forget Nigerian crowd. Nobody cares about anything again in this country. Everybody is just thinking about how to make ends meet. who the game eepp!!!
Re: Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles by Originalsly: 3:07am On Mar 25, 2019
brushesz:
The pitch was the only problem.

Play same match in UYO and it would yield a different result.

7 - 1

Hmmm....the pitch was a problem for one team only..... very good for the other.
Re: Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles by luciano007: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2019
bro plz the only problem with all these is the stadium, asaba should never host eagles again the pitch is so bad that eagles cannot control ball talkless gelling..watchout for the U23 that will play there i pity them cos most of them are pro and i wonder how they will gel on the pitch
Re: Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles by ImaIma1(f): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2019
Uyo would have been a better venue. The crowd is more lively and the fans are more expressive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Soccer Teams Are Celebrities Supporting? / Real Madrid Consider Suing La Liga Over €2.7 Billion CVC Deal / Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.