Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. (5246 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You seem to know this person very well
Lol. Do take out time to read his topics and see the amusing lunatic that he is. He needs a well rounded education. grin cheesy
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MrPresident1: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
You are just making things worse. The fact that your are still giving dates for the Lord's coming shows you need a well rounded education from scratch. Ogbeni, go to school.

Martin, Martin, Martin, how many times I call you? This generation will not pass till he is revealed o grin. You need to read up on my threads to understand the meaning of this.

All the dates are epochs grin grin
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Cant you see that (c) is an oxymoron. Muslim feminist, is this in context of hijab, burka or niqab, segregation of women in worship place, women right to drive in the Middle East etcetera?
So you haven't seen a Muslim woman wear an hijab because she is a feminist?

Remember I know where you live and it's not in the "Middle East etcetera" Muttley!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MuttleyLaff: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrPresident1:
Muttleylaff chicken grin

Furry feathered Muttleylaff-chicken grin grin
Why are you behaving like an emere ọlọpọlọ dudu huh?
Who let the gate door open. Goats full everywhere
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MrPresident1: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Do take out time to read his topics and see the amusing lunatic that he is. He needs a well rounded education. grin cheesy

You call me a lunatic? Hahahaha grin

Martin go and learn handwork angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

C IS ACTUALLY THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE.
DON'T ASK ME WHY, ASK MARTINEZ39.
I do ask you why Caps!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Why are you behaving like an emere ọlọpọlọ dudu huh?
Who let the gate door open. Goats full everywhere

Who is teaching this one Igbo language? cheesy

Muttleylaff flurry-furry-feathered chicken
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

Eh, I finally forced you to take a peek at that thread grin

I will make lunch of all of you deviants this sunny afternoon grin grin grin

Martin, go and learn handwork cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have seen the thread before. Go and get educated. Thunder is the sound caused by a violent and sudden electrostatic discharge where two electrically charged regions in the atmosphere temporarily equalize themselves, usually during a thunderstorm. Go to school my friend. grin grin grin cheesy

Voice of god ko voice of satan ni. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MuttleyLaff: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:
So you haven't seen a Muslim woman wear an hijab because she is a feminist?

Remember I know where you live and it's not in the "Middle East etcetera" Muttley!
Please get back to me on where and when you've witnessed a muslim feminist worshipping side by side a male muslim in a mosque
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MuttleyLaff: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrPresident1:
Who is teaching this one Igbo language? cheesy

Muttleylaff flurry-furry-feathered chicken
Martinez39, is right about you afterall, you really need school more than he seems to need and want it.
Olodo rapata over twenty, mistaking his mother tongue for Igbo language. Diddums.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MrPresident1: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
I have seen the thread before. Go and get educated. Thunder is the sound caused by a violent and sudden electrostatic discharge where two electrically charged regions in the atmosphere temporarily equalize themselves, usually during a thunderstorm. Go to school my friend. grin grin grin cheesy

Voice of god ko voice of satan ni. grin

The two electrically charged regions find their origin in the higgs boson. Without the higgs there is no matter. When the equalization happens then you hear the roar of thunder grin grin grin. You can read below grin grin grin

BUBBLES popping in the hot particle soup that filled the early universe may have created a rumble like thunder, and it is possible that we can detect the echoes today. Finding them could help solve some mysteries of the Higgs boson and maybe lead to new physics.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25066-baby-universe-rumbled-with-thunder-of-higgs-bubbles/

Martin, do you know that the Higgs boson is the God particle? Olodo.

Martin, go and learn handwork!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MrPresident1: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Martinez39, is right about you afterall, you really need school more than he he needs it.
Olodo rapata over twenty, mistaking his mother tongue for Igbo language. Diddums.

Muttleylaff chicken Olodo upon hundred cheesy cheesy

So who is teaching you how to speak Igbo, na Google ba?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Please get back to me on where and when you've witnessed a muslim feminist worshipping side by side a male muslim in a mosque
A Muslim Feminist does not have to be "worshipping side by side a male muslim in a mosque".

Here's a List of a few.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

Martin, Martin, Martin, how many times I call you? This generation will not pass till he is revealed o grin. You need to read up on my threads to understand the meaning of this.

All the dates are epochs grin grin
Olodo rabata. You gave a specific date and time for Jesus' coming way back. You even said you've thoroughly decoded it from the bible. You made it clear that the moon, sun and other heavenly bodies were going to transform. At the die minute you postponed the time and ultimately failed. HardMirror, Sharon6 (1Sharon or lepasharon), HopefulLandlord, hahn, CAPSLOCKED and others are my witnesses. Seeing that you were disgraced, you ran away from nairaland for a while. I wish IAmSabrina, HellVictorinho and other new atheists witnessed such lunacy.

You also claimed Job was not a real person but a metaphor and an atheist had to correct you on that using the bible you claim you've thoroughly decoded. When your prophecy failed, you changed your narrative to "times were epochs blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." SMH. Recently you have claimed that thunder is the voice of god. You need a well rounded education. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

The two electrically charged regions find their origin in the higgs boson. Without the higgs there is no matter. When the equalization happens then you hear the roar of thunder grin grin grin. You can read below grin grin grin

BUBBLES popping in the hot particle soup that filled the early universe may have created a rumble like thunder, and it is possible that we can detect the echoes today. Finding them could help solve some mysteries of the Higgs boson and maybe lead to new physics.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25066-baby-universe-rumbled-with-thunder-of-higgs-bubbles/

Martin, do you know that the Higgs boson is the God particle? Olodo.

Martin, go and learn handwork!
grin johnydon22, are you seeing this? You really need a well rounded education grin

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MuttleyLaff: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

A Muslim Feminist does not have to be "worshipping side by side a male muslim in a mosque".

Here's a List of a few.
Why are you pretending I havent previously seen the list, erh?
I reiterate, and like I earlier said, the phrase "muslim feminist", you would accept and agree, is an oxymoron, as the words muslim and feminist go against the grind, and I did later come down to admit that, it is the strongest candidate that wins the clearest vote, to be the odd one out of all.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MrPresident1: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Olodo rabata. You gave a specific date and time for Jesus' coming way back. You even said you've thoroughly decoded it from the bible. You made it clear that the moon, sun and other heavenly bodies were going to transform. At the die minute you postponed the time and ultimately failed. HardMirror, Sharon6 (1Sharon or lepasharon), HopefulLandlord, hahn, CAPSLOCKED and others are my witnesses. Seeing that you were disgraced, you ran away from nairaland for a while. I wish IAmSabrina, HellVictorinho and other new atheists witnessed such lunacy.

You also claimed Job was not a real person but a metaphor and an atheist had to correct you on that using the bible you claim you've thoroughly decoded. When your prophecy failed, you changed your narrative to "times were epochs blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." SMH. Recently you have claimed that thunder is the voice of god. You need a well rounded education. grin grin

Martins olodo upon 70, grin Let us give you some scienceeducation before we march you off to learn your hand work, shall we grin grin

Thunder is the voice of God

The theory of a Higgs boson doomsday, where a quantum fluctuation creates a vacuum "bubble" that expands through space and wipes out the universe, has been around for a while. This will be accompanied by a sonic boon or thunder grin grin grin, only the saved will be safe cheesy wink

The Higgs boson is sometimes referred to as the "God Particle," much to the chagrin of scientists who prefer the official name. Its discovery lends strong support to the Standard Model of particle physics, which is thought to govern the basic building blocks of matter. The Higgs boson particle is important to the Standard Model because it signals the existence of the Higgs field, an invisible energy field present throughout the universe that imbues other particles with mass. Since its discovery two years ago, the particle has been making waves in the physics community.

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/stephen-hawking-fears-higgs-boson-doomsday-he-s-not-alone-n198766
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I reiterate, and like I earlier said, the phrase "muslim feminist", you would accept and agree, is an oxymoron, as the words muslim and feminist go against the grind, and I did later come down to admit that, it is the strongest candidate that wins the clearest vote, to be the odd one out of all.
Just so I'm clear on your facts, there are Muslim feminists, right?

I think the op threw it in as a red herring!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I don't know why the sarcasm of my op is so hard to spot. A muslim feminist is like a herbivorous tiger. It's impossible. You cannot claim to follow the teachings of the quran and call yourself a feminist. Only the ignorant, the dishonest or the religious romancer would do such.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by johnydon22(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
grin johnydon22, are you seeing this? You really need a well rounded education grin
Don't sweat it bro, Mr President's brand of weed is divine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MuttleyLaff: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrPresident1:
Muttleylaff chicken Olodo upon hundred cheesy cheesy

So who is teaching you how to speak Igbo, na Google ba?
Go school, you no gree take advice, but I dont blame you sha, as school isnt for everyone.
Can you now see how the Google Translate you ran to go check out what I typed, has deceived you, huh
For your information, what I typed was in your Yoruba mother tongue indigenious language and not any fairking Igbo language.
Everything you cant get right, common prophecy na so-so misfire, simple and elementary yoruba language too, you mistook it to be Igbo
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Go school, you no gree take advice, but I dont blame you sha, as school isnt for everyone.
Can you now see how the Google Translate you ran to go check out what I typed, has deceived you, huh
For your information, what I typed was in your Yoruba mother tongue indigenious language and not any fairking Igbo language.
Everything you cant get right, common prophecy na so-so misfire, simple and elementary yoruba language too, you mistook it to be Igbo
He can't just get anything right. He claims he has decoded the bible but he once claimed Job wasn't a person but a metaphor. An atheist had to correct him using the bible. He is a clown.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MuttleyLaff: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't know why the sarcasm of my op is so hard to spot.
Dont mind them, don't sweat it bro, it seems the second-hand smoke from MrPresident1 brand of weed is affecting all.

Martinez39:
A muslim feminist is like a herbivorous tiger. It's impossible. You cannot claim to follow the teachings of the quran and call yourself a feminist. Only the ignorant, the dishonest or the religious romancer would do such.
That's why I called the whole four choices an oxymoron galore and/or bonanza
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't know why the sarcasm of my op is so hard to spot. A muslim feminist is like a herbivorous tiger. It's impossible. You cannot claim to follow the teachings of the quran and call yourself a feminist. Only the ignorant, the dishonest or the religious romancer would do such.
Yeah, I thought this was your opinion. If you were an atheist, one would just present you with evidence and case closed. But since you seem to believe your own opinion is fact, guess we can't educate you, Martinez39 until you agree to open your eyes and look at the evidence!

See muttley. I'm not the only one who thinks you said feminist Muslims can't and don't exist.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mark the odd one out in the following :
(a) a herbivorous lion.
(b) an aquatic zebra.
(c) a muslim feminist.
(d) a four sided triangle.
[img]https://media1./images/9b41c3f4b4dfc1a85c40c19403837f8a/tenor.gif[/img]

Gun to my head, i'm going with C. Pls don't ask me to explain, just search youtube....

I'm out either way

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

Yeah, I thought this was your opinion. If you were an atheist, one would just present you with evidence and case closed. But since you seem to believe your own opinion is fact, guess we can't educate you, Martinez39 until you agree to open your eyes and look at the evidence!

See muttley. I'm not the only one who thinks you said feminist Muslims can't and don't exist.
A group of men-hating women in the west who want women superiority and hate taking responsibilities for their actions call themselves feminists. Do you think they are feminists?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
A group of men-hating women in the west who want women superiority and hate taking responsibilities for their actions call themselves feminists. Do you thinking they are feminists?
It's not about what I might think, but about the facts! Perhaps I need to post a list of Muslim feminists so you can show me which of them is "men-hating women in the west who want women superiority and hate taking responsibilities for their actions"!

List of Muslim feminists

I've made it bold so that you can't cover your eyes and claim you did not see it, Martinez39. Also:

Musawah ('equality'; in Arabic: مساواة) is a global movement for equality and justice in the Muslim family, led by feminists "seeking to reclaim Islam and the Koran for themselves".

Twelve women met in Istanbul as the planning committee in March 2007, from countries around the world: Egypt, the Gambia, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Turkey and the United Kingdom.

Musawah was officially launched in Kuala Lampur in February 2009, at a meeting of 250 Muslim activists, scholars, legal practitioners and policy-makers from 47 countries. Mona Eltahawy, the Egyptian-American journalist and Musawah member, commented on this founding moment: "Panel discussions and dinner talk [...] were heated, but not about headscarves or education. We had much heavier issues on our minds — like a woman’s right to initiate divorce, how to protect women against clerics who say Islam gives a husband the right to beat his wife, fighting forced marriage. In other words, wrestling Islam back from the men who use it against us."

The name "Musawah" comes from an Arabic word that translates as "equality".
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

It's not about what I might think, but about the facts! Perhaps I need to post a list of Muslim feminists so you can show me which of them is "men-hating women in the west who want women superiority and hate taking responsibilities for their actions"!

List of Muslim feminists

I've made it bold so that you can't cover your eyes and claim you did not see it, Martinez39. Also:

Musawah ('equality'; in Arabic: مساواة) is a global movement for equality and justice in the Muslim family, led by feminists "seeking to reclaim Islam and the Koran for themselves".

Twelve women met in Istanbul as the planning committee in March 2007, from countries around the world: Egypt, the Gambia, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Turkey and the United Kingdom.

Musawah was officially launched in Kuala Lampur in February 2009, at a meeting of 250 Muslim activists, scholars, legal practitioners and policy-makers from 47 countries. Mona Eltahawy, the Egyptian-American journalist and Musawah member, commented on this founding moment: "Panel discussions and dinner talk [...] were heated, but not about headscarves or education. We had much heavier issues on our minds — like a woman’s right to initiate divorce, how to protect women against clerics who say Islam gives a husband the right to beat his wife, fighting forced marriage. In other words, wrestling Islam back from the men who use it against us."

The name "Musawah" comes from an Arabic word that translates as "equality".

I asked a question maybe you didn't get it. I ask again
A group of men-hating women in the west who want women superiority and hate taking responsibilities for their actions call themselves feminists. DO YOU THINK THEY ARE FEMINISTS?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Daeylar(f): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

Drop out and go learn handwork. Who school epp?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:

I asked a question maybe you didn't get it. I ask again
What I think in my own head is irrelevant! You have a brain and mind to think in your own head for yourself.

Please observe what could very possibly be termed "concrete material objective evidence of feminist Muslims" and judge for yourself!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

What I think in my own head is irrelevant! You have a brain and mind to think in your own head for yourself.

Please observe what could very possibly be termed "concrete material objective evidence of feminist Muslims" and judge for yourself!
Fine, I agree that what you think in your head is irrelevant but I want to know what you think. Answer this question I asked
A group of men-hating women in the west who want women superiority and hate taking responsibilities for their actions call themselves feminists. DO YOU THINK THEY ARE FEMINISTS?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Please, my lecturer gave me this tough question. It's 40 marks. If I fail it, I would drop out of university. The question is too hard for me. Please help, I don't want to fail. cry cry

Here is the question

Help me. My research has been fruitless. My head is just turninoniown. cry

IAmSabrina, janette, CAPSLOCKED, HopefulLandlord, HardMirror, hahn, Tozara, budaatum, vaxx, johnydon22, dalaman, ranchhoddas, HellVictorinho, MrPRevailer, Paxonel, etc. I desperately need you guys help. cry embarassed

Is this for real? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Gerald Njoku In Imo State Sends Old Man To Jail In A Bid To Take / •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult / Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.