Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Help: Job Test Essay is Expected - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help: Job Test Essay is Expected (725 Views)

I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Job Test Essay is Expected by fdigital(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good day guys, i have just been invited for a job test in one of the reputable companies around. From the hint i got i will be doing a 1hr essay writing.
pls guys what are they trying to detail out from this test, what should i expect and the don'ts of this test. pls help a bro, my chances lies on this test.
Re: Help: Job Test Essay is Expected by fdigital(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
anybody got an idea
Re: Help: Job Test Essay is Expected by smithsammy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
fdigital:
Good day guys, i have just been invited for a job test in one of the reputable companies around. From the hint i got i will be doing a 1hr essay writing.
pls guys what are they trying to detail out from this test, what should i expect and the don'ts of this test. pls help a bro, my chances lies on this test.
The kind of test that I like.

One might not know what they would ask you write to on. But whatever it is, when you see it, first list out the points you would like to emphasize on the topic. Then come up with introductory paragragh, introducing the topic and angles from which you will be discussing the topic. After this, begin to deal with each point in succeeding paragraghs: one or two paragraphs for each point, depending on the number of words required and number of points you want to emphasize. After you've talked about each point, wrap up your essay with an overview of your write up: corroborate and reaffirm your assertions.

What would determine your success is how clearly you're able to get your points across and your command of English.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Job Test Essay is Expected by fdigital(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
smithsammy:
The kind of test that I like.

One might not know what they would ask you write to on. But whatever it is, when you see it, first list out the points you would like to emphasize on the topic. Then come up with introductory paragragh, introducing the topic and angles from which you will be discussing the topic. After this, begin to deal with each point in succeeding paragraghs: one or two paragraphs for each point, depending on the number of words required and number of points you want to emphasize. After you've talked about each point, wrap up your essay with an overview of your write up: corroborate and reaffirm your assertions.

What would determine your success is how clearly you're able to get your points across and your command of English.

Cheers.

thanks bro. noted. The number of words in anticipation i guess is 1000.
Re: Help: Job Test Essay is Expected by mariopepper(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
fdigital:
Hey man, the only think I can advice you is to be calm there and do what you think. Maybe yu should read some tips or reviews about essay writing, I used to check usefull reviews at PapersBattle and I hope it can be usefull for you too. By the way wich company are you talking about? I am quite interested in

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Information About These Schools / NIMASA Recruitment | Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safet / Motorcycle Transport Rider At Oride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.