Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter (41264 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by PotatoSalad(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Smh. I liked this dude till he became a baby daddy. Go and marry na. It's that easy.
But wait o. Why Phyno never get baby mama lol?
Sharp dude
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by masseratti: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohlexy:
Tekno why is your house scattered like this? Your baby mama must be very lazy. You better start looking for a real wife.
you better start looking for a JOB.
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by omohlexy: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
reeblaze:

irrelevant
why am I not surprised? Ain't thus that dude the gat Noddles for brain? I will put you in prayers. Shalom Rama Rama sin du
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by omohlexy: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
masseratti:
you better start looking for a JOB.
My job is to pray for you that you get rescued from a deplorable and a decadent situation you have found your self in.don't worry help will come to you.let me pray for you: shama Rama sin duh lala
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by midnighter(f): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Im waiting to see which direction the fine mama's nose is going to take, the mother or father cheesy
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by midnighter(f): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Smh. I liked this dude till he became a baby daddy. Go and marry na. It's that easy.
But wait o. Why Phyno never get baby mama lol?
Sharp dude

She managed to capture him lol. Though its not nice for his rep

Phyno seems somehow reserved or shy. You hardly hear of anything happening with him compared to his partner in crime, Flavour cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Fladm(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by masseratti: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohlexy:
My job is to pray for you that you get rescued from a deplorable and a decadent situation you have found your self in.don't worry help will come to you.let me pray for you: shama Rama sin duh lala
that's a start, I hope your ministry grows very well, since you have time to observe someone's room,the situation I found myself in is a paradise for you if you can ever attain it, I wish you best of luck.
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Rosarie(f): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohlexy:
Tekno why is your house scattered like this? Your baby mama must be very lazy. You better start looking for a real wife.
cap cover your sense
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Spallanzani: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Baddiezz:
she looks like tekno
How she take look like tecno angry . Tecno mouth wey be like funnel lipsrsealed
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by eastTKBorn: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
wow" such a cute kid
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by KingWarri: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
chyckxx:
that’s how tekno cornered lola, my long time crush. lipsrsealed
find another one ;P
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Ugosample(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mother's eyes, father's facial structure..
Beautiful child

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by skyfather09(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
e be like alien
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by stanliwise(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
chyckxx:
that’s how tekno cornered lola, my long time crush. lipsrsealed
You were too late sorry. You spent all the time wishing instead of taking actions grin
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by omohlexy: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Rosarie:
cap cover your sense
lazy girl spotted. Fake events manager. Lifted pix. Awon dirty girl
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by stanliwise(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohlexy:
Oversabi, oya bring your sister forward angry
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by omohlexy: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
stanliwise:
Oversabi, oya bring your sister forward angry
rama rama yada yada! Your own don finish! Okpari
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by omohlexy: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
masseratti:
that's a start, I hope your ministry grows very well, since you have time to observe someone's room,the situation I found myself in is a paradise for you if you can ever attain it, I wish you best of luck.
now you are so pained. Lol
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by chyckxx(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
stanliwise:
You were too late sorry. You spent all the time wishing instead of taking actions grin
there’s still a chance for me, lol. as long as she’s not more than a baby mama to him.
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by chyckxx(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
KingWarri:

find another one ;P
i’m on it. lola is just too fine.
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Ayobami7(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cute
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by laosy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
I swear this Lola Ray resemble India love wey those Yahoo boys dey use bajebaje
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by DRPAIT123(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Same kinda ear
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Foo.lish boy, making bastard children every where, failed career.
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Little Tekno. His twin in female form.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Obas101(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
looks beautiful unlike that davido and wizkid o.. if you are going to where around do it with a beautiful girl
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Kingbones(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohlexy:
Snap your room ..let us see nah undecided

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Dincredibleico: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just luk like her dad

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Adosmartz: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
cutie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) / See What A Yoruba Movie Director Did To Someone’s Traditional Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.