Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano (9251 Views)

Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting / Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by blackpanda: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
proxillin:

Read again my brother, we all saw how PDP is being rigged out in Kano now. Is that not rigging? You need help

No. Sai baba
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

But that same South voted against their own son in 1999.
They voted for another southerners in 2011.
Rejecting him in 2015 was a fair play.

Cant you see their voting patterns are random( flowing with the tides)
Yeah sabotaging and flowing with their stomach mainly which is what proxillin just said and which i called greed and selfishness not minding unity of any kind. So we all agree and so others can start doing same (never steadfast always floating wherever belle face) since its called wisdom and to do otherwise like others hirthetho do (based on fidelity and conscience) is foolishness. Abi na now southern unity suddenly start to matter abi your brain is floating grin

Point of correction before you think i did not notice or bought your usuall attempt to deceive -Didn't vote for one of their son who represented unity but for the other of their son with more ethnic bent.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by globemoney: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
Any proof?

If the allegations are true, is it the same Kwankwanso our brothers are rooting for prior 2023? Ayam not understanding

You are indeed obessed with igbos but I will keep telling you that presidency will never go to SW in 2023.. I hope you will be around when I start trolling you the way I did Atiku/Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by helinues: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
globemoney:

You are indeed obessed with igbos but I will keep telling you that presidency will never go to SW in 2023.. I hope you will be around when I start trolling you the way I did Atiku/Obi supporters

Ah bla bla bla

If I listen to you....... Gbe body e

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by dokyOloye: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
eyeview:
God is decimating kwankwaso. He has shot himself in the foot
No single sympathy for Kwankwaso, Saraki and Atiku.
They all knew who Buhari is but ganged up against GEJ b/c of ethnicity and religion.
Now,Buhari is trying so hard to stick a robbery and murder charge on Saraki.
If Atiku knew he would still be contesting for presidency in 2019,why didn't he have patience, support GEJ for a 2nd tenure and contest in 2019?
I'm happy all of them are running helter skelter now.

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by globemoney: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

Ah bla bla bla

If I listen to you....... Gbe body e
Yeso continue in your delusion but it’s me and you now on nairaland. You don jam!

SW presidency in 2023 is DOA! I don’t even know how to scream it louder
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by helinues: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:
Yeah sabotaging and flowing with their stomach mainly which is what proxillin just said and which i called greed and selfishness not minding. So we all agree and so others can start doing same(floating wherever belle face) since its called wisdom and to do otherwise like others hirthetho do (based on fidelity and conscience) is foolishness.

Please greed in what way? For not supporting Jonathan in 2015 even though we voted for him in 2011.. So it is no longer traitor but greed?

Abeg I need another term cos all these are stale

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by OAUTemitayo: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:
Yeah sabotaging and flowing with their stomach mainly which is what proxillin just said and which i called greed and selfishness not minding. So we all agree and so others can start doing same(floating wherever belle face) since its called wisdom and to do otherwise like others hirthetho do (based on fidelity and conscience) is foolishness.
You people need to grow up.

People cab decide to vote whoever they want...

We are not Siamese twins...

When we voted Jonathan, you didn't call us names...

You are so irritating

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

You people need to grow up.

People cab decide to vote whoever they want...

We are not Siamese twins...

When we voted Jonathan, you didn't call us names...

You are so irritating
You are the one who has some growing up to do.

Are we not saying the same thing in other words - people will decide to play political hyenas, sabotage and float-vote not minding whatever too. Why are you wailing about that? You don't like when others do the same thing you glory in doing? Or you believed your delusions that others don't notice or are stupid Abi? Or you are afraid your poison hands will enter your anus?

Abeg no be only una like floating o. Everyone loves floating even flying sometimes sef. grin BS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Ziggylady(f): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
proxillin:
Dear Lovers/Supporters of PDP,

Stop being emotional about Kano. Kwankwaso asked for it.
He helped create a monster.

He went about telling his supporters to vote APC at presidency and PDP/Kwankwasiya at governor level.

He goofed. He helped reinforced Buhari (master election rigger) and now, he is contesting against the same Buhari.

You can see how lopsided Kwankwaso's intelligence is.

He can't eat his cake and have it back.

1. Where were Kwankwasiya voters when Buhari was getting vote count
Buhari 900,000 atiku 200 coming out of kano. Suddenly Kwankwasiya started rolling out figures at Governorship level?

Where were those voters when it was Atiku turn?

2. Kwankwaso did not contest presidential result. Why is he now trying to contest governorship result? He made us believe there are no PDP voters in KANO that's why Atiku got peanuts votes.

Stop being emotional about Kwankwasiya voters getting matchets. Grab your popcorn and just enjoy the horror show.

Sources in PDP will tell you Atiku was sold out up North.

On a final note, these same Kwankwasiya claimed Atiku is not a good Muslim, he married 2 Christian wives. They refused to vote for him. In fact they see him as a Christian.

APC for Presidency, PDP for governorship. Snitches

You are correct.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Turantula(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:

Are we not saying the same thing in other words - people will decide to play political hyenas, sabotage and float-vote not minding whatever too. Why are you wailing about that? You don't like when others do the same thing you glory in doing? Or you believed your delusions that others don't notice or are stupid Abi?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by OAUTemitayo: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:

Are we not saying the same thing in other words - people will decide to play political hyenas, sabotage and float-vote not minding whatever too. Why are you wailing about that? You don't like when others do the same thing you glory in doing? Or you believed your delusions that others don't notice or are stupid Abi? Or you are afraid your poison hands will enter your anus?

Abeg no be only una like floating o. we all love floating even flying sometimes sef. grin
See nonsense talk
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by sangresan(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:
Yeah sabotaging and flowing with their stomach mainly which is what proxillin just said and which i called greed and selfishness not minding unity of any kind. So we all agree and so others can start doing same (never steadfast always floating wherever belle face) since its called wisdom and to do otherwise like others hirthetho do (based on fidelity and conscience) is foolishness. Abi na now southern unity suddenly start to matter abi your brain is floating grin

Point of correction before you think i did not notice or bought your usuall attempt to deceive -Didn't vote for one of their son who represented unity but for the other of their son with more ethnic bent.

Who let these kids loose on a public forum like this?

Those who don't even know the history of Nigeria are telling us the story of who betrayed who?

Are you old enough to know what happened in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Republics?

You remember the foolish way Zik aligned with the conservative North on TWO SEPARATE occasions?

I am talking of the ultraconservative NPC and NPN, and not even with the liberal Aminu Kano and Ibrahim Waziri.

Or have you forgotten how the entire Niger Deltan leaders led by Dappa Biriye and Melford Okilo chose to support the conservative North against Awo and Zik himself....?

You forgot so soon how Igbos voted massively for Tofa against Abiola?

If you haven't forgotten these retrogressive tendencies of your beloved SS and SE, why do you mischievously lay all the blame on the SW, knowing fully well that all regions in the South are just being played against one another.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Parada: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
proxillin:

Southerners need to use their brains and stone people like tinubu and obasanjo to death

But southerners should leave cursed souls like Pius Anyim, Ekwueme in his hell grave, Orji, Kalu, Ugwauyi, Ekweremadu n all other God forsaken foolish Igbo politicians ba ?

Your father need his head re-examined for outright foolishness / madness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Xisnin(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Ashigold123: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
proxillin:

He went about telling his supporters to vote APC at presidency and PDP/Kwankwasiya at governor level.

He goofed. He helped reinforced Buhari (master election rigger) and now, he is contesting against the same Buhari.

Buhari 900,000 atiku 200 coming out of kano. Suddenly Kwankwasiya started rolling out figures at Governorship level?

2. Kwankwaso did not contest presidential result. Why is he now trying to contest governorship result? He made us believe there are no PDP voters in KANO that's why Atiku got peanuts votes.

Stop being emotional about Kwankwasiya voters getting matchets. Grab your popcorn and just enjoy the horror show.

On a final note, these same Kwankwasiya claimed Atiku is not a good Muslim, he married 2 Christian wives. They refused to vote for him. In fact they see him as a Christian.

Check out our Data price list
*For MTN Promo Data*
1GB �� #600.
2GB �� #1,100.
3GB �� #1,700.
4GB �� #2,200.
5GB �� #2,800.
To check ur balance, dial (*461*2*3*2#)
Valid for 90days

For Glo users
check d price list out
1.6GB/2GB �� #950
3.65GB/4.5GB � #1,950
5.7GB/7.2GB �� #2,450
7GB/8.75GB �� #2,850
10GB/12.5GB �� #3,850
12.5GB/15.6GB �� #4,750
20GB/25GB �� #7,550
26GB/32.5GB �� #9,450
50GB/78.7GB �� #17,550
63GB/78.7GB � #19,050
( *Note: if u are not on auto renewal, it would attract 25naira )*
__(Check ur balance with (*127*0#) Valid for 30days call 08029446382
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Danwakae(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
VERY CORRECT!!!!!!
BUT THAT CANNOT BE SAID FOR TAMBUWA OF SOKOTO STATE, WHO DID VERY WELL FOR ATIKU...as such
2023: S-E/TAMBUWA FOR PRESIDENT....WATCH OUT!!!!!......Kwankwoso sold PDP and himself in Kano.....I am happy for him

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Alezy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
proxillin:

truth is what u typed up there is very true.

I personally think he sabotaged Atiku so he can get another shot at the Presidency come 2023

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by proxillin(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Parada:

But southerners should leave cursed souls like Pius Anyim, Ekwueme in his hell grave, Orji, Kalu, Ugwauyi, Ekweremadu n all other God forsaken foolish Igbo politicians ba ?

Your father need his head re-examined for outright foolishness / madness.

Meanwhile I am yoruba from Ile-Ife, I do not regard Igbos here..they will never be united. Tinubu is the latest afonja selling yorubas to fulanis.

On my father part. I was brought up by people of moral values. I will not join you in trading insult. I respect ur parents..i won't insult them. I am omoluabi

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Bigii(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Alphagan:
At op, what empirical evidence do you have to back up your allegation against Kwankwanso?

Forget empirical here let's use our common sense. I think that's what op used grin
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Modarun(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
which ever way its a good thing this is hapoening in Kano. If after the day light robbery, and nothing haooens then its ok. But if there must be revolt against Buhari govt, it has to start wfrom the North. Not North central, not South South Or South East not even North East but from his base.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
Any proof?

If the allegations are true, is it the same Kwankwanso our brothers are rooting for prior 2023? Ayam not understanding

Helinues i catch u again looolzz

U av swore to run and hide from me and is impossible...knowing u have d most wicked heart here.
So you think igbos are fools ,kaduna christians are stupid, middle beltans are nobrainers , shiite moslems 2
all of us shud vote for u ,Afonjas remind me of an animal called bat ,dey belong to nowhere precisely because of selfishness and eye service.

I am the first to say obasanjo will be d last president of yorubas even in year 3000 ..
U no igbos hate politics ,una wey want president come and get it,
North are so happy wt this ,
and Army wl be always in lagos 4 igbos u wl touch during 2023 election .

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:

Abeg no be only una like floating o. we all love floating even flying sometimes sef. grin
dear hw far
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

Please greed in what way? For not supporting Jonathan in 2015 even though we voted for him in 2011.. So it is no longer traitor but greed?

Abeg I need another term cos all these are stale
Hypocrite u chose to vote an antichrist ,a bloodsucking cruel warlord and a N.W.O personnel now 100s of thousands are dead ,
N u said it shall be well wt u people , everybody knows u pple ar bat who dosent belong to west,east,north and south.
Wrath of karma will blow u pple off soon
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Alphagan(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bigii:

Forget empirical here let's use our common sense. I think that's what op used grin

Common sense is a function of our cognitive capacity and a by-product of our sentiment. We need something irrefutable so the need for him to provide hard evidence
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Ohraykon: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
proxillin:

That's northern deception for you. Our brothers in the south does not know who Kwankwaso is.

Some of us know who he is.

When Yorubas and Hausas clashed in mile12 Lagos last year. And hausa were arrested, he rushed down to lagos to free hausa from custody, same as Ibadan and Ile Ife.

North is north no matter the party. The fulani agenda is strong like illuninati..they are both in the same party. PDP or APC, at the end, North wins. It's not about party.

Southerners need to use their brains and stone people like tinubu and obasanjo to death
true talk dis is wat i tell people around me the south needs to unite to put the north in check.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Parada: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
I will be dammed if a stinking bigot like you can ever be Yoruba. You desire it but will never be, I learnt to smell stinking pigs miles away al ong time ago.
proxillin:

Meanwhile I am yoruba from Ile-Ife, I do not regard Igbos here..they will never be united. Tinubu is the latest afonja selling yorubas to fulanis.

On my father part. I was brought up by people of moral values. I will not join you in trading insult. I respect ur parents..i won't insult them. I am omoluabi

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by proxillin(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Parada:
I will be dammed if a stinking bigot like you can ever be Yoruba. You desire it but will never be, I learnt to smell stinking pigs miles away al ong time ago.

Come and change my blood na.. ome ale jati jati..
Anyone that doesn't support Tinubu is Igbo na

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by tuniski: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
obiekunie1:
only a fool will believe kwankwaso didn't work against atiku.

even sokoto governor worked against atiku.

some how they all had a taste of their poison.

this might likely be the end of kwankwasiya movement in the north - i know ganduje will do whatever it takes to bury kwankwasiyya movement before the end of his second term.

Trash
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by tuniski: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Parada:
Sick, unlike my cerebral Ethnicity omo odua. We are too sophisticated as a tribe beyond this your lowness.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by oyatz(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
PDP's Atiku-Obi may win in the next presidential election, where is Kwankwanso planning to contest?

bender79:
I knew Kwankwaso was hoping Atiku loose the election so that he can have another shot at the presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Issues 7-day Strike Notice / Vice President Osinbanjo Inspecting Newly Built FG Toilets / Buni confirms APC To Hold National Convention February 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.