Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:20 PM

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (54409 Views)

Kwankwanso And Pride / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by helinues: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
So analysis have changed on how Atiku lost the presidential elections. Pdp supporters are now questioning why the low votes in presidential elections for Pdp compared to high votes for governorship elections in Sokoto and Kano.

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates .

Ayam not understanding

15 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Davash222(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
So analysis have changed on how Atiku lost the presidential elections. Pdp supporters are now questioning why the low votes in presidential elections for Pdp compared to high votes for governorship elections in Sokoto and Kano.

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates .

Ayam not understanding
Yeah, you can’t understand. It’s beyond your understanding.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by ChristianNorth: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Don't mind her, she is a yoruba moslem and we understand the game she is trying to play.

Tambuwal 2023

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

Ayam not understanding
Non of them for presidency again

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by helinues: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Non of them for presidency again

Confused and deluded people.. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Unlimitk(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Anybody with brain will know all those politicians don't want anybody else but buhari.

We shall see how it goes in 2023

14 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
No they didn't . I became skeptical of Atiku's victory when I saw that he lost his polling unit

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by ictjobber: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Only them can answer this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deebee13(f): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
No they didn't. The people decided for themselves. Atiku is not an option for Nigeria... And neither is the Londoner president of Nigeria. In saner climes, all these clowns should be in retirement homes. Awon akoshimero...

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by olujastro: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Modified: Let me take the chance to tell you what the very predictably dumb PDP will do in 2023.
They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win. grin

214 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by femijamz: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
I don't think so, northerners don't seems to like atiku personally.

33 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nope. Just heavy rigging in the presidential elections cry

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by bigerboy200: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Politics of the north is not 2+2 = 4. They are the most sophisticated when it comes to politics.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by laurel03(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Atiku can't win PMB in the North... Northerners know Atiku as fake and corrupts

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Babzrockman: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
People vote candidates not party in most areas

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by eedrissa(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
they can tell us wzup..the game is unknown
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by MaiGemu: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
sad
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by slawomir: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Why don't you ask yourself if it was buhari and el rufai contesting
What would have been the outcome. The vote would have been divided in the North because both are in for the Islamic agenda and the born to rule mentality

Yes northerners refuse to vote for atiku and pdp because atiku is a liberal man who is well exposed and doesn't give a fuckkkk about religion and born to rule mentality!
South west, south east and south south should Put on their intellectual cap and read what is happening in Nigeria
Northerners are not voting for integrity
These guys are very smart
They are voting for who will keep their interest
And atiku does not give a single fucckkkk about the interest of any particular region

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Olalan(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
I guess Atiku isn't really loved in the north.........

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Daviddson(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Even if (he actually did) Kwankwaso sabotaged Atiku, Tambuwal didn't.

A few days before the elections, a picture emerged showing Abba Yusuf, doing the 4+4 sign while waving at his supporters from inside a car.

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
A Characteristic that is common among Nigerians, North & South is Emotions.

We are too emotional about everything.

The deep root to Nigeria's Disunity is Emotional Imbalance. We tends to be pulled & hoodwinked by Tribalistic Emotions, Religious Emotions and the others.

Our bias in the place of Tribe & Religion blinds & binds our sense of decisions & choices.

Nigerians must understand Life doesn't come by chance, we create what we desire in Reality.

You can't be a troublemaker and expect Peace to Reign in your domain.

That's why the Holy Bible says "that which you sow, you shall reap".

Sow Peace so as to reap Peace.

Sow Love so as to be Loved.

Sow Tolerance so as to be accepted everywhere you go.

So Generosity so as to Live in Abundance.

Show Compassion so as to receive Mercy.

These Generation have just One Gigantic Assignment
"Rebuild the Faulty Foundation of our Beloved
Nation"

PATRIOTISM IS HOLINESS.

@ItsMeSunnySky

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Youngk(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Politics is a game of interest,deep down personal interest for that matter.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by laurel03(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

Ayam not understanding
presidential vote diff from governorship.. Case study Southwest in 2011 voted for GEJ and in governorship election they voted against pdp governors candidates for ACN candidates.
What happened in North against Atiku, majority don't like him and see him as symbol of corruption and unholy person even Atiku margin in is state was poor.
Atiku can't win death PMB in Kano,Sokoto, Kastina, Kebbi and other far North

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Josnac(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

Ayam not understanding

My friend stop trying to whip up sentiments against these two.
You should also ask if Tinubu sabotaged Buhari in the states Atiku won.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by EloquentMedia: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Firstly, I don't believe that Atiku lost. But even if he did, here are possible explanations
1. Atiku de-marketed himself by careless statements like I will sale NNPC and I will make my friends rich
2. Atiku has a corruption tag to his name, though theyre all allegations--not proven
3. The North fears restructuring because they will be further impoverished as many of them survive by oil money
4. Their preachers were scaring people by the Igbo VP
5. Kwankwaso has a 2023 agenda which may not be possible by an Atiku presidency and a possible second term bid

Any or all of these may have contributed to his defeat

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by ictjobber: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Olalan:
I guess Atiku isn't really loved in the north.........

He isn't

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by yuanexchanger: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
might be true
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by mrsage(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bitter truth. Buhari is really well respected in the North. He's like a mini god.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by MEDICPATH(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
No they did not [color=][/color] >: angry angry
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by dkronicle(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States / Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big / Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.