Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband (7876 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Victni: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A woman was seen beating, naked and urinating on a side chick for sleeping with her husband. Gistvic Reports.

The post was shared on Facebook as it reads:

"THESE WOMEN HAVE GONE MAD.The woman in this picture beat, naked and urinated on another Lady for allegedly sleeping with her husband. How did these Barbaric, vitriolic and bitter-hearted societies emerge? The attacked Lady is an adult and you have no RIGHT to lay your filthy hands on her. Your husband is an adult and his consciously sleeping with a strange woman MUST not be confronted with violence. This Strange woman may not know about your existence. Your husband may have told her that you are dead, left him, separated or divorced.Seat your husband down to know where things went wrong. It is unthinkable and wicked for a man to bring another lady into their matrimonial home whatever the offence of the wife may be.
Sadly, if you find yourself in this position, it best to accept the obvious, that the relationship is technically over. Get legal advice to know your options and violence is not one of them.
I appreciate that things are tough in Nigeria making a bunch of people easily irritated or angry, but don't forget that if you attack another woman sleeping with your husband, there is always are negative consequences. While you are in PRISON, the strange woman will come back.
THIS MOB MENTALITY MUST STOP."

See More Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/woman-beat-naked-and-urinate-on-side.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Victni: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
naaa wa oooh.. all this gats stop
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by habsydiamond(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
In this kind case na the second party wey go play away match go hear am...if na man go im concubine house if the husband catch am na the man dem go naked flog and do all sorts for.. same goes for woman wey go play away match...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Chipink(f): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Chipink(f): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
The woman no even have shame to urinate publicly

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by payman(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
damn! if say i dey there as she bend down dey piss so i go jst mount her frm behind.since she no get shame dey expose toto for public
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by psalmsmiles(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
So u mean to say that the lady got "golden showered" for free? Unbelievable!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
I dey fear shocked
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by SmellingAnus(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Guest007:
I dey fear shocked
you dey knack another woman preek wey u dey fear grin
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by BENEFICIAL12(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
HOME ADVANTAGE
habsydiamond:
In this kind case na the second party wey go play away match go hear am...if na man go im concubine house if the husband catch am na the man dem go naked flog and do all sorts for.. same goes for woman wey go play away match...
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Ken4agent(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Guest007:
I dey fear shocked

grin. Y?
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin 〽Good of the wife.
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by SaucyBenks(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
If na me, after you piss on me finish, I go just carry myself like that go meet Baba yinka... The rest na history.
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by okoroemeka(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A woman was seen beating, naked and urinating on a side chick for sleeping with her husband. Gistvic Reports.

The post was shared on Facebook as it reads:

See More Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/woman-beat-naked-and-urinate-on-side.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
so if you dey Bleep person wife the husband catch una ,you go still dey there dey quote human Rights and adult right,u no go find way comot from window.
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by nedupel(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Chipink:
Las las she go regret after seeing the pic.
Initial gra gra.
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by nedupel(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Since the time of Jesus it was only the women be punished.
Where the man?
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Gentleziggy(m): 12:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Chipink:
this character of hers could also b d reason y d husband decided to cheat on her .very loose woman,as loose as Tonto dikeh. cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Gentleziggy(m): 12:49am On Mar 25, 2019
SaucyBenks:
If na me, after you piss on me finish, I go just carry myself like that go meet Baba yinka... The rest na history.
so that she will keep pissing n b wetting every flowers on sight . cool
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Gentleziggy(m): 12:50am On Mar 25, 2019
payman:
damn! if say i dey there as she bend down dey piss so i go jst mount her frm behind.since she no get shame dey expose toto for public
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 25, 2019
SmellingAnus:
you dey knack another woman preek wey u dey fear grin

Never, I no do again grin
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by 2buffagain(m): 4:52am On Mar 25, 2019
Sounds like the 2 women had a kinky time grin
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by SmellingAnus(m): 5:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Guest007:

Never, I no do again grin
hahahhaha so you been do before grin anyway I like your honesty

Abeg dey careful so that you no go make front page for the wrong reasons grin
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha so you been do before grin anyway I like your honesty

Abeg dey careful so that you no go make front page for the wrong reasons grin

Good forbid bad tings! I hide behind the horseband grin
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by SmellingAnus(m): 5:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Guest007:

Good forbid bad tings! I hide behind the horseband grin
these days wey the husbands dey run when their wives won beat their side chicks cheesy all the best on that though...
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by SaucyBenks(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2019
Gentleziggy:
so that she will keep pissing n b wetting every flowers on sight . cool
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by tstx(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2019
This is the true definition of Public Humiliation

See my signature, i build websites and I am based in Abuja
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by crucifiso(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahaha wahala
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2019
SmellingAnus:
these days wey the husbands dey run when their wives won beat their side chicks cheesy all the best on that though...

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband by habsydiamond(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2019
BENEFICIAL12:
HOME ADVANTAGE
na so na... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals / This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) / This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.