Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (54917 Views)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / IGP Replaces Adamawa CP Mohammed Barde With Etim Equa Over Governorship Election / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by masseratti: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Either peaceful protest or not kwankwaso must first write a letter to police about the protest, if police approve his letter he can go ahead with protest. But a situation where he didn't seek for approval from police I think police should resist him from embark from the protest.
the police does not have the right to approve a or disapprove a public protest, the court has cleared this over time, just make sure your protest does not disturb public peace.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by verifiablefacts: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=Coalition9ja post=76943841]According to his facebook page, The head of Kwakwansiyya movement worldwide Dr Rabiu Kwankwaso has ordered civil disobedience at the INEC office in Kano[/quote
Is this man contesting, as you dealt a bad stab on your former mentor,the late Abubakar Rimi,so shall you taste it.This I think is just the preamble.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Ilovemystate: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
PRESS RELEASE 24th MARCH 3:15PM

The PDP Gubernatorial Candidate wishes to appreciate his teeming supporters who participated in the Kano Rerun elections which clearly gave victory to the People Democratic Party. Without your relentless effort our Party would have gotten the winning vote in the first election and the Rerun respectively.

It is very unfortunate to have witnessed a gang up against democracy by the trio of the ruling APC, INEC and the Security agencies who connived attempting to orchestrate broad day light robbery of the People’s mandate.

We want to categorically state that any desperate attempt by the already compromised INEC officials to declare Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje as the winner of this rerun will plunge Kano into an unprecedented political crisis. The attempt would be resisted.

We urge all relevant stakeholders at state and federal government to as a matter of urgency to call the attention of INEC on the need to immediately declare Abba Kabir Yusuf as the winner of the election, being the candidate with the highest votes in the just concluded election.

We also call on security agencies to refrain from being partisan by supporting the ruling party to aid and abate crisis.

Sign
Sanusi Bature Dawakin-Tofa
Spokesperson to PDP Gubernatorial Candidate
Engr. Abba K. Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by mightyhaze: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Valleys:
People deliberately do evil and tell you to go to court. It can not continue.
very pathetic i tell you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Indispensable85(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
You see! This is how they lead the children of the poor to their early graves.
You'll never see their kids there,never!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by BuhariAdvocate: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
There is no how this would not lead to unrest.
masseratti:
the police does not have the right to approve a or disapprove a public protest, the court has cleared this over time, just make sure your protest does not disturb public peace.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
There is no how this would not lead to unrest.
Bros Kano go boil that is certain.No police or army can stop it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Tecno66: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
falcon01:
At this point, I don't blame him for anything he does.
I don't blame him too after all Buhari threatened the entire nation before he won in 2019. The threat was so much that Goodluck Jonathan didn't bother to challenge that election in court. Nobody has monopoly of being an agbero. I only pity the souls that will go with it. They say those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable. Mahmoud Waziri will pay for all this someday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by BuhariAdvocate: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
embarassed you will not stop disappointed me .at this your age you're still reason like kid.you should know if kano go on fire it will affect your brother that living there all the business activity would definitely close.guy stop call war when you're not witness one before.
PaChukwudi44:

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
embarassed you will not stop disappointed me .at this your age you're still reason like kid.you should know if kano go on fire it will affect your brother that living there all the business activity would definitely close.guy stop call war when you're not witness one before.
It will also affect your brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by ngadaAwo: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:

Dont be daft. Do you think your family has a monopoly on yamlegs and hairy chests?
grin
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Jdbrasco2: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
I was telling a friend that this may happen. They should have just let Kano people decide instead of tampering with the process with tugs. I hope this won't spill out of control. Elections in this country is a joke.

7 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by sadique14: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Must PDP win everything'they didn't complain about Bauchi and sokoto because they won,
Let him go and address the issue at the tribunal.
He must not put law into his hand.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by nwadiuko1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:
Lol.

I can bet that a sweating yam legged, hairy chest beater is behind that account.

Hausas wouldn't fall for foolish tricks like these.

They know your games and stupid tactics.

They will deal with you for these stunts. Mark my words.
nope its mostly the handwork of a smelly, dirty cone headed "accomodator"
na their stock in trade be this: cowardice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Arysexy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Under APC leadership, election are rigged and the victim is asked to go to court. The brazen illegality going on under this evil govt is enough to trigger coup plot.

I hope Buhari and Oshiomole won't push Nigerians to hard to take laws into their hands.

A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by ejimatic: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Masses please be careful.PDP will lose this rerun and PDP can go to court for redress.If you allow them to use you you will lose your life for nothing .Where are their wives and children? They are abroad....Please it is your duty to protect your life.If you don't listen you will regret it for life

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by udy4real(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Valleys:
People deliberately do evil and tell you to go to court. It can not continue.

Very true
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by RockHard: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
I hope all these people egging on Kwankwaso from Aba and Onitsha will not just stop at just giving him moral support, but would actually go further by heading to Kano to join in the protest proper. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by InaNla(f): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Very much expected. Let the Arab spring starts already from Kano.

Devil punish Buari, INEC & APC

3 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by jrusky(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
[s]When kwankwaso arrested his followers would have rethink.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by CapoDTuttiCapi: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
nwadiuko1:
nope its mostly the handwork of a smelly, dirty cone headed "accomodator"
na their stock in trade be this: cowardice

LOL. I am sure you are marveling at how dumb you are writing that.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all ran away from trouble. I am sure they are cone headed piglets. LOL. Hilariously pathetic.
P
Try again, you ridiculed yourself. Last word nullified the entire message. grin

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by InaNla(f): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Very much expected. Let the Nigeria version of Arab spring starts already from Kano.

Devil punish Buari, INEC & APC
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by Princecharming01(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
PDP should have also unleashed their thugs during the election process on the APC thugs not after the results have been collated. the next step nw is to go to court if they feel aggrieved not civil disobedience. that can't win their mandate.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by ehissi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
When kwankwaso arrested his followers would have rethink.

When kwakwanso is arrested, that is exactly when his followers will stop thinking....... undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by InaNla(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
RockHard:
I hope all these people egging on Kwankwaso from Aba and Onitsha will not just stop at just giving him moral support, but would actually go further by heading to Kano to join in the protest proper. lipsrsealed

Hope you are already on your way to support Gandollar? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by adelaja70(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
ALL NA NOISE NOTHING GO HAPPEN..... �
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by VillagePipu: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kwankwanso would be picked up and he would spend a long time in prison.

Between Kwankwaso and El Zakzaky, who has more crazy followers?

Zakzaky sef dey beg for bail this one wan taste federal might.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by VillagePipu: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
ehissi:

When kwakwanso is arrested, that is exactly when his followers will stop thinking....... undecided

Kwankwanso doesn't have as much supported as Zakzaky. Where is Zakzaky today?

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by freshbillz15(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
What a party ! When the result favour them the people have spoken loudly ,but when it is other way round democracy is in danger.....people deceiving people

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by SillyMods: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

How many people DSS wan arrest ?

Kano state election should be cancelled .
APC has bastardised our young democracy.
Foolish comment as usual. PDPeegs won Sokoto by just 300 votes and it was not a daylight robbery.

I hate PDPeegs with passion!

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election by RockHard: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
InaNla:

Hope you are already on your way to support Gandollar? undecided

Wetin consign me? Na una dey carry Kano matter for head na. Lol. Walk the talk or shut the fccvk up. You can't sit in Enugu or Onitsha and be encouraging Aboki to go on rampage in Kano (when it is not as if una get any genuine love for Northerners to begin with) just because PDP lost an election. Would you appreciate that if Hausas meddled in your Biafra/SE affairs over election matter. Hypocrite like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Boko Haram Adopts New Uniform, Dressing Style / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.