Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million (833 Views)

25 Most Expensive World Currencies In 2019 / Globacom Sued To Court By Davies Iyiegbu For N500 Million - Copyright Case (pix) / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million by massmediang: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
A Chinese buyer has set the record for the highest bidding for a pigeon, offering $1.4 million (about N500 million) at an auction for just one pigeon.
The Chinese buyer bid more than $1.4 million for a prized Belgian racing pigeon in an “unprecedented” sale, according to the auctioneer that organized the sale.
The pigeon, named Armando, is considered to be the best long-distance racing pigeon “of all time” according to PIPA, the website that organized the sale. The bird has been dubbed by some as the Lewis Hamilton of racing pigeons, in reference to the Formula One racing driver.
“This type of champion is rarely offered for sale,” the site said.
See details:
https://wakkinews.com/2019/03/24/meet-armando-the-most-expensive-pigeon-in-the-world-costs-n500-million/

Re: Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million by Chicagoesontop: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
I Can authoritatively confirm that this is the pigeon that signaled to Noah that the storm is over and the land has become green again !
Re: Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million by yesloaded: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
I Can authoritatively confirm that this is the pigeon that signaled to Noah that the storm is over and the land has become green again !
grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million by bigiyaro(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
sophisticated scam.
Re: Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million by RagnarLothbrok: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Something wey Afeez go just put inside pot!
Re: Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million by Controller360: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kilode??
Wetin happen?
Re: Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million by Dani4tech(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Armando, The Most Expensive Pigeon In The World, Costs N500 Million by Kayouzka(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Can I auction my self asweell

Anyway land for sale at imota ikorodu
Email. akindelek1.ka@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Locked Skrill Account / Who Can Supply Me With Crayfish From Ph / I Have These Industrial Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.