Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Is APC The New APGA And Is It Now A Regional Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC The New APGA And Is It Now A Regional Party? (587 Views)

Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / APC Is Now Officially A Regional Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC The New APGA And Is It Now A Regional Party? by Kundagarten: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
APC have no governor in the SE.

With PDP winning Bauchi state, it means PDP have a governor in all regions in Nigeria.

When monkey man Obaseki eventually lose the governorship election in Edo state, I see APC ending up like APGA.

Osibanjo should banish any thought of becoming president, let him start by winning his polling unit.
Re: Is APC The New APGA And Is It Now A Regional Party? by MadeInTokyo: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin
grin grin
APC is now a regional party

PDP has Governors in all regions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC The New APGA And Is It Now A Regional Party? by SanusiGworo: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
I believe APC will be d-registered before 2023 when Buhari retires.
AD will be resurrected and Buhari's cpc will also go their separate way.
Re: Is APC The New APGA And Is It Now A Regional Party? by MadeInTokyo: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
SanusiGworo:
I believe APC will be d-registered before 2023 when Buhari retires.
AD will be resurrected and Buhari's cpc will also go their separate way.
U sabi politics very well
The battle for the soul of APC has started, after the cabal dissolves the cabinet, u will begin to see strange realignment,
Tinubu will be schemed out in the power tussle for the Nationwide assembly leadership... Interesting days ahead ...watch out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC The New APGA And Is It Now A Regional Party? by SanusiGworo: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

U sabi politics very well
The b

APC existed because of Buhari, there won't be APC without Buhari.
Tinubu aligned with Buhari for the sole purpose of taking power from Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC The New APGA And Is It Now A Regional Party? by Sirjamo: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hahahaha, consolation time for PDP miscreants!!
Re: Is APC The New APGA And Is It Now A Regional Party? by ChristianNorth: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kundagarten:

With PDP winning Bauchi state, it means PDP have a governor in all regions in Nigeria.

When monkey man Obaseki eventually lose the governorship election in Edo state, I see APC ending up like APGA.

PDP already have a Governor in NE, Adamawa and Bauchi will make it 3 Governors.

I don't see Obaseki losing.

SW APC will be left with only Lagos and Ogun. PDP is taking Osun and Ekiti at the Supreme court. Aket will lose Ondo to Jegede of PDP next year.

If APC fields Yahaya Bello and PDP fields Wada, the former Governor an Igala man, Kogi will flip to PDP.

APGA are likely to retain Anambra because of Ojukwu factor.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Delapitated School In Delta State Deputy Speaker Village / Is Atiku Really From Cameroon - An In-depth Analysis / Documents Show Osinbajo, Fashola Lied About Rise In Power Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.