Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours (16645 Views)

Diamond Bank Dominates Nigerian Stock Exchange / Keystone Bank Shines At International Banker Awards, Wins In 2 Categories / Nigeria Shines At The EMEA Awards – Wins 3 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Palmerbarry: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:

Do the multiplication and see the scam grin
they've stopped unnecessary deductions months ago. It's been over 3 months they last deducted sms charges from my account.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Progress62(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yoruba AMAKA
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by rexwalters: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:
Yoruba banks doing so well

Yorubas are so smart

This is a bank that was founded not too long ago already winning awards

Yorubas and awards
Carry your Yoruba ID card and go and apply for a job at guaranty trust bank,then come back and tell us your experience.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
WetinUGain:
I give it to them...Life is about taking risk.. GT is wat it is cos of their risk appetite but they need to do more in customer service..Most of the complaints from there customers got to do with customer service relationship...
Love their USD...*737#..D guy even wore d t-shirts to receive their prize.

Surprised that Unity and Sterling received award..One bank CEO was present,he was looking as if mk d ground swallow am,d bank didn't win award...Thumbs up to NIBSS but please,let ur 7 to 10 be 7-10 not 8-11

please how can I get my account number?
I opened an account back in the school but never took them serious,every year,gtb sends me birthday messages but I cant find where I wrote the acct number and gtb is not in Ore.

what can I do,please?
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by dublinkmy6: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
emmykk:
We have this kind of Banking verification perfect system yet ordinary election in Nigeria we can deploy these technology to conduct perfect election

1000000 likes.
over sense no go kill you. thought i was the only one thinking about this after the elections. what are those guys at the top doing with our money if they can't come up with ideas like this one?
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by plana1: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
GTBank deserves those awards especially as it pertains to their electronic payment platforms. Kudos #GTBank!

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by WetinUGain: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lizzyangel:

please how can I get my account number?
I opened an account back in the school but never took them serious,every year,gtb sends me birthday messages but I cant find where I wrote the acct number and gtb is not in Ore.

what can I do,please?

Not a staff of GT but in my bank,wt ur name,we can get ur account number for you.
Try visit any of their branches or if u still get their email,ur account number will be included in it.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by henryobinna(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
dublinkmy6:

1000000 likes.
over sense no go kill you. thought i was the only one thinking about this after the elections. what are those guys at the top doing with our money if they can't come up with ideas like this one?
baba calm down... Almost everybody who knows about BVN knows this he stated, even Buhari and INEC guys know very well but no! They won't implement that during voting... Hardly will any present day politician who's a beneficiary of the corrupt system want to..
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by LarryBee1k: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abeyjide:
bank that renew my card without my consent and sent it to jigawa state I left over a decade ago. asking me to request another one that the former charges is gone. gtb = arm robber.
You must have missed their message requiring to specify where you want to collect it
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by lacreamieboie(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gforce2019:
Without biaseness GTbank is the best bank we have in Nigeria today...
U can hardly see a family that one among them will not have GTbank account....

Wrong. My family
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Reeberry: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
LilSmith55:

Wetin bring Yoruba to dis one nw...

Ask the gods in your village.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Validfacts: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
johnmba:
Polaris should win more. They are trying
have being using this bank for years, nd I never regretted using it. Other banks have opened after it have been ignored. Banks like eco, zenith and uba

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by WetinUGain: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jidibia:

Unity bank? God forbid.... That one na bank?

That is to u...A lot of people,hardwork and dedication are being put in d banking sector..... Peeps are working hard to secure their jobs
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by LilSmith55(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Reeberry:
Ask the gods in your village.

Gbogbo nkan leti sodi eleya meya
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Hycon(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
ekaette1621:
In terms of branches Nationwide,
GTB bank no enter top 20.
First bank remains the best bank in Nigeria

Those branches will be sold in years to come when everything become automated and few workers are required
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by emmykk(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
dublinkmy6:

1000000 likes.

I have written a lot about it.
The voters should be those with bank account and can't vote more than once because of BVN.we don't need 92 million votes just like 10million voters that is verifiable

Then on election,we can use our mobile phone by using some codes from the comfort of our house on election day.This way thug can't go to tiny air to snatch our votes

The Political party,INEC,civil society and journalist will be at the backbend looking at the live result like social media like and share count.

Some will say the system will be hack,how many of us have be able to hack JAMB score to increase it or bank to increase our digit?once will hire a strong on-line security company everything is ready.

But we are hear praising technology whill over 290+died in the just concluded elections

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Reeberry: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
LilSmith55:

Gbogbo nkan leti sodi eleya meya
Speak English.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Abeyjide: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
LarryBee1k:

You must have missed their message requiring to specify where you want to collect it

thanks my brother .no message on that. is just a way to dupe their customers. do they expect all their customers to receive the message? as far as I know that is robbery by GTB. I will say it any where. GTB is a robber.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
WetinUGain:

Not a staff of GT but in my bank,wt ur name,we can get ur account number for you.
Try visit any of their branches or if u still get their email,ur account number will be included in it.

Thanks for your reply, the ish is, no gtb in ore and I'm always busy at work...i can't go to Ondo or Akure except during weekends.

I just wish i can press some code on my phone and get it back
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by bizhop01: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:
Yoruba banks doing so well

Yorubas are so smart

This is a bank that was founded not too long ago already winning awards

Yorubas and awards
Funny people everywhere
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by bluefilm: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
GTBank no get part two for banking in Nigeria,i swear.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by laosy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shy on my bank grin
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by WetinUGain: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lizzyangel:

Thanks for your reply, the ish is, no gtb in ore and I'm always busy at work...i can't go to Ondo or Akure except during weekends.

If they are active on social media like Twitter,u can try that...send them a DM, someone will respond to u after confirming ur identity but the best bet is for you to visit their branches,with your name,they ought to get you ur account number.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by dazzlingd(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
ekaette1621:
In terms of branches Nationwide,
GTB bank no enter top 20.
First bank remains the best bank in Nigeria

Banking is no longer about physical branches, it's about technology now. Welcome to 2019

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by wolexy14(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Whr diamond bank ?
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by vanvick247(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lizzyangel:

Try *737*6*1#

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by AmazingELixir: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]quote author=johnmba post=76953952]Polaris should win more. They are trying[/quote][/s]

Please don't repeat that expensive mistake again...polar wetin dey try.. undecided

Even with the acquisition and recapitalization they cannot operate an effective e-transaction app, they are useless as their progenitor skye bank..

Not to talk about their near endless charges...abeg yan anoda thing.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by abbasajao(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
ellalina:
Gab has won award for high pos usage because they give 0.2 and that is not fair to others who charges 0.75
Secondly gt staff are mostbuntrained when it comes to customer service. When you go to resolve dispense error they tell you to go and your money from the merchant. That is just wrong. Uba deserves payment terminal award.
The award is given base on record available to cannot this one you are saying
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by abbasajao(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
dazzlingd:

Banking is no longer about physical branches, it's about technology now. Welcome to 2019

That is the reality. With Gtbank internet banking, you can virtually do everything that can take you to banking hall. In fact, there is no reason for you to go any branch again.
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
fitinwell:
Where is Heritage Bank, UBA and First Bank?
Heritage wetin? I bank with them but i can boldly tell u that they are the worst bank in nigeria. Network failure everyday but they mobile app dey work sha
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by ellalina(f): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
abbasajao:

The award is given base on record available to cannot this one you are saying
i conclude you are dumb
Re: Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours by ellalina(f): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
dazzlingd:

You think you are making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaiz Bank To Open 13 Branches This Year / Rivers Fire: Hoodlums Loot Goods, Cash As Traders Seek Wike’s Support / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.