Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) (37382 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by brain247(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good for him....
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
If Ortom and Ipeazu can be reelected why not Yahaya Bello and Gaduje?
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ortom be like baba God thankyou for power,money,fame,good life continuation
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by afonjay: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:
Hmm Yoruba churches all over the world.

Yorubas control Christianity in Africa.

It was when I went to Korea for vacation,the biggest African man owned church was owned by yoruba man.

Also Europe Americas Asia every the Yorubas dominate the church
this is cool investments if u dont know. Take it frm me
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Of course mismanagement of public fund just started.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
babadeee:
them deserve you abi oponu cheesy grin

Odoyo, afofun gbemu, omo adanu elenu rirun grin grin
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by GMbuharii: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Give to God His due.

But make sure you give the people what they want/need
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by alert01(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Phayie:
I'm happy for him

We both know samuel will still dissapoint us in benue once more
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
If only these politicians know how stupid they look when they do this rubbish...
It's good governance we crave for not all this useless moves to hoodwink the gullible amongst us.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by nnaeyes6: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Pay ur tithe Sir
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
afonjay:
this is cool investments if u dont know. Take it frm me

I heard a report that say churches bring in 10 billion dollars into Nigeria yearly

Imagine Yorubas churches all over the world.

These yoruba churches are worth trillions of naira
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=KidsNEXTdoor post=76949456]

Shut Up there

Yoruba Muslims catch you there spewing trash now [/quote/]

Yoruba Muslims fukk u in your ass
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
God is greater than APC and their followers from Head of State to Ward member.

Not only to ward member alone even to the zombies in Nairaland.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Masterppower: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
In Church of his enemies?

Ortom is sick.

He should switch to his own, Paul Enenche's church and have peace.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by jeroncomputers(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
What a humble governor.. Make sure you recompense with good governance
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by lloyds(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
RCCG !
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=Unlimitk post=76949707][/quote]

Yoruba Muslims are bigger in population than Yoruba Christians tongue tongue
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by babadeee(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
decatalyst:

Odoyo, afofun gbemu, omo adanu elenu rirun grin grin
Omoale, omo toye kon fi Shey nke osu, Warey alaso grin cheesy angry
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by lloyds(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:
Hmm Yoruba churches all over the world.

Yorubas control Christianity in Africa.

It was when I went to Korea for vacation,the biggest African man owned church was owned by yoruba man.

Also Europe Americas Asia every the Yorubas dominate the church

True talk.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
babadeee:
Omoale, omo toye kon fi Shey nke osu, Warey alaso grin cheesy angry

Such a pity we have so many senile youth in this nation.

The leadership is surely the reflection of it follower ship.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
decatalyst:
And this doesn't stop him and his cohorts from stealing.

Benue deserves better.

yes!!! that's why they got PDP intead of blood thirsty PDP
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by babadeee(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
decatalyst:

Such a pity we have so many senile youth in this nation.

The leadership is surely the reflection of it follower ship.
you are one of them
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
But I heard that this man use to owe salary for months...

No try nonsense this time O..

But your victory is better than any Saint in APC
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
You said you couldn't pay salaries because you was sharing the money with Akume right? Now that Benue people have cleared the coast for you,you better have a better excuse not to pay because the money you spent on election alone is enough to settle back logs.ortom pls respect youself
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Lambarry1: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
It's a persona achievement for himself and his pocket so he has to give thanks to his God..
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Yoruba Muslims are bigger in population than Yoruba Christians tongue tongue

Ehn?! Well I no get your time now.

When I come fully ready all of u go run.

Fulani slaves
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:

Ehn?! Well I no get your time now.

When I come fully ready all of u go run.

Fulani slaves

Fulani slaves grin grin

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Because he won election o.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nigeria politicians are scammers imagine going to church to prostrate to who The pastor or congregation

Winning and loosing an election shouldn't be a big deal if the main goal is to serve the people and make their life better

If you win fine start making plan to better the life of the people there is no need for all this hypocritical behavior

And if you loose fine there is no need for fighting or causing confusion just go back to your business or face your profession

All this drama is needless
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
If only Ambode understood the power of this, he won't have missed the second chance...

How dare you evict the man of God without knowing that, that's God himself..

He said to Saul, you do not persecute them but me, the christ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent / Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.