Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:33 PM

INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (78754 Views)

Tonye Cole And Dakuku Peterside Visit Abdullahi Umar Ganduje / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
As announced by the INEC returning officer via Channels TV

Umar Ganduje/APC - 45,876

Malam Abba Yusuf/PDP - 10,239

TOTAL VOTES EARNED

Umar Ganduje- 987,819 + 45,876 = 1,033,695

Abba Yusuf- 1,014,474 + 10,239 =1,024,713

MODIFIED!

INEC Returning Officer declares Umar Ganduje winner of Kano state Governorship election with 1,033,695

29 Likes 14 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Amuocha: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Scam!

Even if Ganduje wins, we shall proceed to Tribunal.

Kano is PDP undecided

337 Likes 22 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by mightyhaze: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
sebaba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
From my calculations, Ganduje has been reelected when added to the results of election held 2 weeks ago.

Personally, I reject the election malpractices and clear rigging by the APC Candidate and Governor, Umar Ganduje!

I urge PDP to seek redress in court!

God bless Nigeria

240 Likes 20 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Dannyset(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

From my calculations, Ganduje has been reelected when added to the results of election held 2 weeks ago.

Personally, I reject the election malpractices and clear rigging by the APC Candidate and Governor, Umar Ganduje!

God bless Nigeria
grin

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
I've since left nairaland cause of the continuous ban by our mod. All I will say is if it will take this loss for them to know that Buhari is a fraud , let it be.

He sent army to rivers they shouted mai gaskiya
He sent army to akwa ibom they shouted integrity
He sent army to south east they shouted mai gaskiya
Now he betrayed Kano they remembered Jonathan.

Mai gaskiya kill them there cheesy

-OZAOEKPE
My brother, May God help Nigeria

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by InaNla(f): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
We trust that the good people of Kano will not allow this DAYLIGHT ROBBERY to stand.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dannyset:
grin
Yimu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by tsinzu: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nigeria is in trouble, we have a set of leaders that have no conscience but will stoop to any level of evil to keep themselves in power and some equally stupid followers who will continue cheering them on

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Earthquake2: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kano people should enjoy 'Sai baba'

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, May God help Nigeria
I no happy truly but the northerners needed to learn the hard way, they needed to know and taste the so called mai gaskiya they once loved. He showed them today he doesn't give a damn about them, he lives power more than their people.

Let them enjoy the loss sire

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by stanleyravos: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
what of void votes
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

I no happy truly but the northerners needed to learn the hard way, they needed to know and taste the so called mai gaskiya they once loved. He showed them today he doesn't give a damn about them, he lives power more than their people.

Let them enjoy the loss sire
I'm unhappy at the desperation of Umar Ganduje

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by quickberry(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

God bless Nigeria

See your mouth like malpractices

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
quickberry:

See your mouth like malpractices
There was no election yesterday

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Dannyset(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Yimu

Hahaha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by garfield1: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm unhappy at the desperation of Umar Ganduje
What about that of ortom and tambuwal

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dannyset:

Hahaha
See you in court Dan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by CapoDTuttiCapi: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
Scam!

Even if Ganduje wins, we shall proceed to Tribunal.

Kano is PDP undecided

You are trembling and shiiting your pants in Nnewi as you type that.

If them born ya papa well. Go Kano Market go talk am grin

#SuyaWithPigLoading#

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Konki: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Earthquake2:
Kano people should enjoy 'Sai baba'

... And Next level too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by quickberry(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
There was no election yesterday

Says who?

14 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Foolishbuhari: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
I've since left nairaland cause of the continuous ban by our mod. All I will say is if it will take this loss for them to know that Buhari is a fraud , let it be.

He sent army to rivers they shouted mai gaskiya
He sent army to akwa ibom they shouted integrity
He sent army to south east they shouted mai gaskiya
Now he betrayed Kano they remembered Jonathan.

Mai gaskiya kill them there cheesy

-OZAOEKPE

The kano people love buhari. They say they voted for him so they should enjoy gandollar after all gandollar is a buhari adherent!

Las Las na family matter let them go and fight themselves because when you choose to ride the back of a tiger, prepare Also to get eaten!

Modified: Las Las, Nigeria has the highest concentration of fools and hypocrites. Kwankwanso played himself thinking he was covered in kano. After the sham called presidential elections, e no protest ooo, e no talk anything because e know wetin e do. Now dem don play am, e don clear for e eyes mow.e.dey shout abi?

Nothing would happen in kano I repeat there would be no violence whatever! Anything when Wan happen make e happen

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Konki: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
SillyMods:
So many irritating and dull wailers on this forum.

The people who would support and vote for devil in Abia, Rivers and some other SS/SE states, who celebrate the thin win margin in Sokoto and Bauchi just because their party managed to rig successfully, are crying democracy is in danger for losing Kano.

Dem swear for una indeed!

STFU.

Enjoy ur next level. Tribunal loading.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Dannyset(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

See you in court Dan

We meet there bro. You know as e dey go na.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by seunmsg(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations once again to governor Umar Ganduje. This is a hard fought victory and I’m happy he prevailed. He should use the opportunity of his second term to repay the good people of Kano who have him a second chance with great performance. His much talked about good performance in his first term should be replaced with an excellent performance in his second term.

I also hope he has learnt bitterly that greed doesn’t pay. This election should have been a walk over for him but due to his greed, he almost lost it.

To the defeated and aggrieved kwakwansuya political family, accept your defeat in peace or head to the tribunal. Perpetrating violence or engaging in civil disobedience is not the way forward. You will only lose more. Let Ganduje, Kwankwaso and Engr Abba battle each other in court. Don’t go and die for any of them. They are not worth dying for.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by SillyMods: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Konki:

STFU.

Enjoy ur next level. Tribunal loading.
How many tribunal cases has the demonic PDP ever won apart from when they bribed judges?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Konki: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
SillyMods:

How many tribunal cases has the demonic PDP ever won apart from when they bribed judges?

Wait n see.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by CapoDTuttiCapi: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin

From several kilometres away, I can hear some piglets crying. grin

KWANKWASUYA grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Iruobean(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Last to comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Jonathan, Lyon Celebrate With A Bottle Of Red Label (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.