Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (78828 Views)

Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by ashantitope: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2019
InaNla:

We trust that the good people of Kano will not allow this DAYLIGHT ROBBERY to stand.
How did you want this man to conduct election again because you do put all blame on him if he visited kano you people will complaine that he want to influence the elections process just to favour his person is there any head of state that this did not happen during his tenure or just name any inec chairman that this did not happen during his tenure is it Morris iwu, atairu jega and this man just name any even before Morris so we people need to change our way let blame those desperate politician not president all the time
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by tonex360: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
akdjr:
The same rerun was done in Banue, Bauchi and Sokoto which PDP won and it was not a waste of democracy. quote author=tonex360 post=76951385]What kind of country is this shocked shocked exactly Osun carbon copy, killing, maiming, wounding at all cost just to assume power. What a waste of democracy.
Was violence recorded as that of kano? Or how can an elecion result which has a difference of 26k be shrinked just like that. Quite alright u mention other state PDP won, yes it was possible for them cos they were leading even before the rerun, and most of those states their margins wasn't even up to that of kano. If actually there was no foul play, why the 10k and 44k, won virtually all the local LGA, why didn't they win like that in the main election. Oga u and I know the truth. Always be truthful to yourself so that Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Manhood Yakubu's criminality is the stuff of legends.

His generation will not see peace..

Law of karma will surely visit him
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Rajman45(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chijeep:

sorry Prof...! U wey go U don bcom Central Bank manager na, abi u dey 4 house of assembly nw. Ode...na ur type dey cari politics 4 head wey no dey evn c kobo join. wasted element
LOL.... Between me and u, who dey carry politics for head. Na dsame rope wey tie pdp dey follow u for body.... Continue dey fool urself, like say foolish get wettin e dey improve for ur life. Mind ur business make u get rest of mind, no carry another person mata or area for ur head.
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Chijeep(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Rajman45:

LOL.... Between me and u, who dey carry politics for head. Na dsame rope wey tie pdp dey follow u for body.... Continue dey fool urself, like say foolish get wettin e dey improve for ur life. Mind ur business make u get rest of mind, no carry another person mata or area for ur head.
woo... na u sabi fa. lik I tell u b4 na d money wey I fit borrow u b dat. d day wey u go c Tinubu 4 president na den u go knw say na him dey front. na Buhari b d camouflage
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Rajman45(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chijeep:

woo... na u sabi fa. lik I tell u b4 na d money wey I fit borrow u b dat. d day wey u go c Tinubu 4 president na den u go knw say na him dey front. na Buhari b d camouflage
Na dsame thing i tell u b4, ...... use ur small money register for evening lessons, cus u need it.
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Chijeep(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Rajman45:

Na dsame thing i tell u b4, ...... use ur small money register for evening lessons, cus u need it.
proprietor...Enroll me 4 ur sch na. Ode....e b like say ur No 6 don go under ur feet
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by akdjr(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wonderful submission I must say. But I want you to understand one abnormality which has become normal in our politics today that both PDP and APC always go into election with rigging and anti rigging plans as well as legal plans and whoever outsmart the other always become the winner. quote author=tonex360 post=76973269]Was violence recorded as that of kano? Or how can an elecion result which has a difference of 26k be shrinked just like that. Quite alright u mention other state PDP won, yes it was possible for them cos they were leading even before the rerun, and most of those states their margins wasn't even up to that of kano. If actually there was no foul play, why the 10k and 44k, won virtually all the local LGA, why didn't they win like that in the main election. Oga u and I know the truth. Always be truthful to yourself so that Nigeria will be a better place. [/quote]
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Rajman45(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chijeep:

proprietor...Enroll me 4 ur sch na. Ode....e b like say ur No 6 don go under ur feet
U don't need a normal school, cus na primary kid suppose teach u. I can direct u to ur level.
Don't quote me again...... Go to evening lessons first before u quote my comment again.... Biko
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Chijeep(m): 1:22am On Mar 28, 2019
Rajman45:

U don't need a normal school, cus na primary kid suppose teach u. I can direct u to ur level.
Don't quote me again...... Go to evening lessons first before u quote my comment again.... Biko
mtchwwwwww... by der fruit we shall knw dem
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by DabuIIIT: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:

Dont mind him. I am at Hotoro now and it's calm.

Mallam
D
Usman Dan lexitonsteal
grin
Re: INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election by Bestbeelieve: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Rajman45:

Hahaha..... Even common sense is no longer common to idiotic minds like urs

i'm not your headache boy! face your government. commenting on nairaland doesnt even make you a social comentator!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.