Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Kano Re_run Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Re_run Election (468 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Re_run Election by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is the road leading straight to Inec Kano state Nigeria. No going in and no going out, the military are everywhere this is not what an average Kano citizen wants we are traders.

They have crippled everything around hajj camp, we have never had it worst like this before we don't no if there will be movement tomorrow as the final batch of results is going back and forth like the previous election that was declared inconclusive.

Re: Kano Re_run Election by austinsmat(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
My brother no be small thing abeg.If you live around that place sabongari sure pas

1 Like

Re: Kano Re_run Election by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
austinsmat:
My brother no be small thing abeg.If you live around that place sabongari sure pas

Of all my stay in Kano this is the most useless election I have ever witnessed. I just hope the road clears tomorrow cos as it stands Kano is on standstill.
Re: Kano Re_run Election by SillyMods: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
The election is what politicians, aided by electorate makes of it.

Stop blaming INEC or the president. None of them can realistically make elections peaceful if politicians and people are bent on making them violent.

What do you guys want reall6? If police or the army are not deployed for elections, we blame the government when thugs and politicians main and kill people. And if the military and police are deployed, we complain of militarization of elections.

It's really tough maintaining sanity in Nigeria.
Re: Kano Re_run Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is the change you people voted for...

One idiot once said, we are voting goodluck out, if Buhari fails we would vote him out to. Lol.

To give a monkey cup of water is easy, can you collect that cup back? Na there be the wahala.
Re: Kano Re_run Election by SillyMods: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:
This is the change you people voted for...

One idiot once said, we are voting goodluck out, if Buhari fails we would vote him out to. Lol.

To give a monkey cup of water is easy, can you collect that cup back? Na there be the wahala.
[/s]

You can hit your head against the wall about it. Jonathan remains the worst president ever known in human history. A calamitous error that must never happen to any nation again.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Vs APC: INEC Speaks On Issuing Ademola Adeleke Certificate Of Return / Osibanjo Receives Delegation From Sweden On ICT And Transportation(pictures) / Old Age And The Burden Of Loneliness, Abandonment By Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.