Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO (13071 Views)

We Lost Kano Because Of Tinubu - Ganduje / Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by ChristianNorth: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Yes I know. I'm just telling that deluded wawa fool that thinks igbos want presidency. How dare igbo slaves want to be president over their masters?
A slave is a VP that has never attended a National Security Meeting for once in his life. OUK sees Buhari at will but Osunbande will have to file protocol.

We are waiting for him to become pick the APC ticket first.
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by PeterUdeme: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

A slave is a VP that has never attended a National Security Meeting for once in his life. OUK sees Buhari at will but Osunbande will have to file protocol.

We are waiting for him to become pick the APC ticket first.

Osinbajo has chaired security meetings more than Gej as president. Wawa fool. Keep deluding yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/3658153/acting-president-osinbajo-chairs-security

1 Like

Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by iberrylee(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Osinbajo has chaired security meetings more than Gej as president. Wawa fool. Keep deluding yourself.

Yay! 3 combo.. leave that cretinous Bastard slaving for the north to continue to make his tribes men a laughing stock in the political sphere, yeebos can call yoruba slaves for building alliance with the north but I will like you to go back to history and see who has been slaving for the Hausas..we will bleed your mother so bad come 2023.
See inferiority complex been displayed by those vile piglets of a tribe who can't root for their own candidate but are Asslicking the Northerners, I spit your Ancestors heads.

1 Like

Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by ChristianNorth: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2019
PeterUdeme:

A security meeting without Buhari or even Abba Kyari is that one security meeting?

Why was Abba Kyari not in the meeting? What is the fvck is Info minister doing in a National Security meeting and while is Burantai not in the meeting?

Sorry, you don't know what you are saying.
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by ChristianNorth: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
iberrylee:

Yay! 3 combo.. leave that cretinous Bastard slaving for the north to continue to make his tribes men a laughing stock in the political sphere, yeebos can call yoruba slaves for building alliance with the north but I will like you to go back to history and see who has been slaving for the Hausas..we will bleed your mother so bad come 2023.
See inferiority complex been displayed by those vile piglets of a tribe who can't root for their own candidate but are Asslicking the Northerners, I spit your Ancestors heads.
We are not against you building alliance with the North, you are against you blackmailing others not to.

Enjoy your alliance while it lasts.
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by PeterUdeme: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

A security meeting without Buhari or even Abba Kyari is that one security meeting?

Why was Abba Kyari not in the meeting? What is the fvck is Info minister doing in a National Security meeting and while is Burantai not in the meeting?

Sorry, you don't know what you are saying.

Is Abba Kyari a security man? Is he part of the security set up? Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President. How do you even know he's not part of the pictures I showed you? Did the picture showed everyone in the meeting? Osinbajo even sacked the head of DSS. You just insist on being foolish. I know it pains you that your propaganda has been dealt with. Move on.

1 Like

Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by ChristianNorth: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Is Abba Kyari a security man? Is he part of the security set up? Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President. How do you even know he's not part of the pictures I showed you? Did the picture showed everyone in the meeting? Osinbajo even sacked the head of DSS. You just insist on being foolish. I know it pains you that your propaganda has been dealt with. Move on.
Chief of Staff to President and the SGF are statuary members of the the National Security Council. The Chief of Staff sits at the left side of the president.

Oga, how many people are on that that table, our National Security Council lot more longer. But why is Burantai not on seat only the Chief of Defence Staff and IGP were members of the Service chiefs that were present.

If you can still remember, Burantai openly said only the Commander-in-chief can summon a national security council. Even our brother from Bayelsa, the Naval Chief didn't attend.

I can see the National Security Adviser, I can't see the DSS DG. Even a State Governors' Security council will attract more persons than Osinbanjo's.
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by PeterUdeme: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Chief of Staff to President and the SGF are statuary members of the the National Security Council. The Chief of Staff sits at the left side of the president.

Oga, how many people are on that that table, our National Security Council lot more longer. But why is Burantai not on seat only the Chief of Defence Staff and IGP were members of the Service chiefs that were present.

If you can still remember, Burantai openly said only the Commander-in-chief can summon a national security council. Even our brother from Bayelsa, the Naval Chief didn't attend.

I can see the National Security Adviser, I can't see the DSS DG. Even a State Governors' Security council will attract more persons than Osinbanjo's.

But you saw Buratai himself in the meeting. I can feel your pain.
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by ChristianNorth: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
PeterUdeme:

But you saw Buratai himself in the meeting. I can feel your pain.
Lol. Buratai is not in that meeting. What you saw is the Chief of Defence Staff and ADC to Osinbanjo.

Even Lai Mohammed was sitting on the seat meant for the Chief of Staff.

The Naval, Army and Air chiefs were not in that meeting including the DG, DSS.
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by Lentilize: 12:56am On Apr 06, 2019
BaluBalu:

You said more than this before the elections. You analysed how Atiku will defeat buhari. Bla bla bla .
Idiot !
hi
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by Guestlander: 4:17am On Apr 06, 2019
Masterppower:

Count South East and South South out of your deranged and useless thoughts.

2023 is payback time to the Yorubas for their betrayals.

With only 5% votes?
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by Masterppower: 11:44am On May 16, 2019
Guestlander:

With only 5% votes?

You will be put to shame as the greatest surprise ever awaits your deluded zone.
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by Masterppower: 11:47am On May 16, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Did you see SE and SS in his post? Why are yo so paranoid? Don't hang yourself because of Yoruba matter. We are not the source of your tribe's uselessness.

Yours are the most useless, demented and low lives.

Very dirty pigs.

Even your obas still uses children's poo to pupu.
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by Midastorch(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba moslems giving themselves false hope.

So the Caliphate will leave Tambuwal and support Tinubu abi? So the SE/SS will abandon PDP and vote for Tinubu abi?

So MB will leave a moderate and a pan-national Tambuwal and vote for a known thief abi.

Wake up, even Lagos will not give Tinubu over 60%. I don't want to call Osinbanjo because that one cannot
win his polling unit.

You have a very bad notion about the North... I respect them mostly when they abandoned Tofa, a Kano billionaire for MKO Abiola... The North plays politics of prosperity and love same could not be said of SE politics which is filled with hate and resentments....Tinubu has not declared he gunning for the Topshot, but the North will always have my respect for their wisdom in Politics...
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by huptin(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2019
I am a Yoruba man, if APC mistakenly brings out the Bullion van man in 2023 I will vote for a northerner
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by Midastorch(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2019
Bede2u:
he is looking to the future bro. And he is telling u that in that future, its payback time to yorubas for 2015

How is it payback when PDP has SS/NW as president and Vice President and APC had NW/SW as president and Vp respectively.... nothing for SW in 2015 an they went for what pays them better, so I ask you again, where’s the betrayal??
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by Front0lane: 12:30pm On May 16, 2019
The only thing that will happen to Ganduje at the tribunal after his victory as been affirmed is for your father to stop wailing.
fairfora:
who told you the bullion van man would win ordinary south west, let alone the whole of Nigeria and again, who told you there would be apc after Buhari? I'd have also asked if you know what would befall ganduje at the tribunal but its too early to do so now smiley
Re: The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO by ChristianNorth: 2:41pm On May 16, 2019
Midastorch:

You have a very bad notion about the North... I respect them mostly when they abandoned Tofa, a Kano billionaire for MKO Abiola... The North plays politics of prosperity and love same could not be said of SE politics which is filled with hate and resentments....Tinubu has not declared he gunning for the Topshot, but the North will always have my respect for their wisdom in Politics...
I am more Northerner than many Northerners. I don't owe you any explanation but believe whatever you want.

Tinubu is a Tijaniyya and a known thief in the North. He can't defeat Tambuwal or Kwankwanso in any election.

Osinbanjo will floor Tinubu in all the 6 geo-political zones even in Lagos. He remains SW best chance for 2023.

Tinubu doesn't need to declare now before you know he is eyeing the presidency.

You are patronizing the North because you want their votes? Una mumu never do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Kill 25 Bandits, Arrest 155 Others In Northwest – DHQ / Don't Take Our Silence On Restructuring For Granted - Northern Senators / Ifeanyi Ubah Officially Declares To Run For Senate In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.