Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 AM

Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (90727 Views)

Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun / Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Ten06(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2019
Sterope:
This must be one of the most annoying argument for spousal abuse. The boy has a stake in his mother's life that is her physical and emotional well being. It doesn't matter who is responsible for making her life miserable, he is obligated to protect her from it. She is the victim here and must be treated as such regardless of who the he-goat is.

Well, he shouldn't have gone for the matchete. The family must be dysfunctional for such a thing to happen.

As it is his obligation to protect the mum he would have killed the dad so that the government can give him award for being a good son to the mother

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
tomdon:

Sense we nor kill you

wink
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Donjazzy12(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
donstan18:
The man must have denied him and his mother some financial help all because of the side chick.
Another foolish man supports a Son who physically assaulted his father! May your own Son not Matches you. FOOL!
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Donjazzy12(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chizuru01:

His mum was cheated and on top of that, The man came out and started beating his mum.

Double pain, I don't blame him sha.
You have no iota of smartness in you.
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Donjazzy12(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
I can never do this to my father...ma ka why

me that knew my dad was eye'ing my friend Esther,instead i kept telling Esther to collect money from him so we share it
Smart guy
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Donjazzy12(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
stephenduru:
A 21yr old has 'macheted' his father in Cross River for sleeping with another woman.According to report,the man in the picture was 'macheted' by his first son when he caught him pants down with a single mother of two.

The boy came to the scene with his mother after they were alerted by a neighbor. Fighting started when the boy's mother held his father's side chick(adultery mate) and started slapping her on the face.

The boy became angry and used the machete when his dad came to separate the two fighting women and out of anger, slapped his wife on her cheek.

This narrowly missed the carotid artery and jugular veins in the neck.

Sleep photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/see-what-21yr-old-boy-did-to-his-father.html
A completely stupid and idiotic son! May his own son cut off his head!
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Ikpongiton: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Keep spotting dear...hope you eventually get an award for it
funny character just like funke akindele( jenifa's diary
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Chiachifranklin: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Which ever way we want to reason it Reward for sin is death
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Trolla:
lol all this machete machete stories sef, i'm certain the boy is a cultist, no how, what's with youth and violence? join the army if you like gra gra you no gree, its to cause havoc upandan, its good to take your mother's side in such cases but this is extreme, the mother should not be happy at all, her son is a potential killer.....

me va de......
Ju wven khian?
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by SamOyovwi: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
But am not a failed man
BornnAgainChild:

All i see here is you being a product of a failed marriage
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:

Ju wven khian?

grin to go and sleep
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Trolla:

grin to go and sleep
Na so. When I manage connect with my people e dey sweet my Belle. Based on say I never reach villa before. But I manage hear the language well
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Peppul:

ju we shan

Abeg na sleep i go grin grin.
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Misslagbaja: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

You sound like a home breaker, pls dont break your mums heart with such...dont let what she doesnt know, know her

Ah!

Ode
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by namiji2598: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Sure no need for insults.
Dont start it if you cant finish it, my two cents to you
lol.... u jus deh disgrace ur upbringing
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
namiji2598:

lol....
u jus deh disgrace ur upbringing

hehehehe...the upbringing you never had right grin...idi"ot
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Misslagbaja:

Ah!

Ode

Okponu oshi
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
SamOyovwi:
But am not a failed man

Let your actions speak then
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Sammyolis: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
The boy must be arrested for commit attempt of murder
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Cityguy: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
As a father, this should be the end of all ties with the murderous goon. Police should be invited to keep the mad boy away from the rest of the population. He constitutes a threat if allowed to roam the streets.
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by decrownprince(m): 4:52am On Mar 26, 2019
So what did he gain now. If care is not taken he will be arrested. At 21 years old, he can't handle the issue without taking his mother there.
Chizuru01:

His mum was cheated and on top of that, The man came out and started beating his mum.

Double pain, I don't blame him sha.
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by wizemax(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think ANY woman is worth fighting over. You can always settle your differences with your fellow man through other means.
Why do I say this?
Women don't give a rats ass about ANY man, including those who marry them or provide for them. Think like a woman and you will be fine.
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by Tloc(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Just as your own parent thinks they have a son that ought to be meeting up responsibilities at this age but he isnt

What makes you think I'm not. You obviously missed the SARCASM intended.
Have a good day.
Re: Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Tloc:

What makes you think I'm not. You obviously missed the SARCASM intended.
Have a good day.

Goan rest biko...today isnt your day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.