Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead (33758 Views)

Bodunrin Olumegbon Cannot Become King Of Ajah- Ajah Community And Ruling Houses / Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) / Oba Fatai Irawo Of 'Odi-olowo' Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by Sultty(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2019
Rip old man but why does he have palace I thought he was a chief
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2019
xnsandrxns:
And what's wrong with that?
Nothing. infact i wan join sef
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by ipobarethieves: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2019
lipsrsealed this man boys ehn.Only property owners fit share their experience
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by SEGLIZ: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Hit the Shepard and the sheep will scatter.. grin

that is if he is leaving behind sheep and not lions, tigers, hyenas etc. but like you've said, I pray they will scatter thousands ways.

same way every political monster holding Nigeria and it's citizens to ransom will all fall mysteriously like this.

4 Likes

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by hardeyborwarley(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Olumegbon the patron to hired assasins
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by MakeItBiz: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2019
We should be expecting an Eyo Festival then. May his soul rest in peace

Please visit https://www.makeitglobal.biz/ for your entrepreneurial stories
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by manitoba(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2019
All land terrorist should know that one day, they will die

1 Like

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by blank(f): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2019
So Olumegbon is dead! Life is transient. Strongman today, Deadman tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Choi... Olumegbon, akiolu..... Ajah......... Land........ The most dreaded people. If u know u know....
The way olumegbon caused many troubles ontop land matters and even during the day, you will see life killings, robberies and shootings by his boys around alesh hotels, or ajah market those days despite the fact that the area is juat a stone throw to ajah police station. Very powerful man that shook the whole area. Now, wetin he gain? Living a life as if tomorrow no dey., now tomorrow has come.. Mteeew

2 Likes

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by checkolatunji: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Rip Sir

That position was supposed to be in my family but no one wants to take it. He loved my dad very much cos he supported him to get to the position

BTW.... I believe HRM Oba Rilwan Akinolu should be happy now cos he was not in good terms with him before this sad news. That Oba dey gready with family money dae.

Continue to rest on sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by checkolatunji: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2019
priceaction:
Choi... Olumegbon, akiolu..... Ajah......... Land........ The most dreaded people. If u know u know....
The way olumegbon caused many troubles ontop land matters and even during the day, you will see life killings, robberies and shootings by his boys around alesh hotels, or ajah market those days despite the fact that the area is juat a stone throw to ajah police station. Very powerful man that shook the whole area. Now, wetin he gain? Living a life as if tomorrow no dey., now tomorrow has come.. Mteeew

Ogbeni mind your business ooo

2 Likes

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by UncleJudax(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2019
9gerian:
He was a strong man that struck terror into the hearts of land and other royal families in Ajah.

Always remember- No king like God!!!

All the money, grabbed lands and power. E don end...

Strangely enough, the next guy will perpetuate same Terror.

Humans!

1 Like

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by omoteacher(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I have no good wish for him. Olumegbon olori idejo family of Lagos state was a big tout and controlled the whole Ajah axis lands till Sangotedo except Ogombo. He wanted to be king but wasn't granted. I hope his boys don't cause wahala at Ajah today ? He moved around with someone holding up umbrella over his head every time. There is always an end to every tyranny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by Malawian(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
idepep:
good riddance to bad rubbish. he was a very wicked land grabber and also nootious for selling thesame land to different people in ajah and sango tedo axis
You know him. Had touts that go about collecting daily Omonile Money from people developing their land in his Olumegbon Estate at Ajah. Then after a few years, you will see all that effort reduced to rubbles by the same touts. I did my IT with a firm developing a duplex for a client in his estate. Everyday, while we are there to work, his touts are making the rounds, collecting daily Omonile money from builders.
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by chloride6: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Heavy Ogboni man.

Everybody na Ogboni for your side na
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by yungdynho(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
A Togolesse causing havocs in Ajah and its environs..... Finally War has ended in Ajah...
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by sharpchap: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
that was mean
Darevofpeace:
is your dad in heaven
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by kingola87(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
@op so there is ordinary chief and high chief pls explain i am confused grin
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by kingola87(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
tongue tongue undecided kiss cry smiley wink grin cool cool[color=#000099][/color]
SEGLIZ:

that is if he is leaving behind sheep and not lions, tigers, hyenas etc. but like you've said, I pray they will scatter thousands ways.

same way every political monster holding Nigeria and it's citizens to ransom will all fall mysteriously like this.
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by kerry57: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olumegbon, that name rings violence to my ears. As a matter of fact, that name is synonymous to thug war and land grabbing in Lagos island cos they usually come from ajah to instill trouble on the island those days when I used to visit island. It's most times his boys and abijah boys. God save his soul.
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by xnsandrxns: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nothing. infact i wan join sef
Good for you
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by flowx(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Between this man called Olumegbon and Boko-Haram who kill people pass? Like for Olumegbon share for Boko Haram...... I reside in Ajah Lagos, just to let you know that this man is a must for me to pass Infront of his house everyday apart from some few Sunday.
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by madgoat(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:
I was reliably informed that he died of AIDS in Ghana.

Thats how you will die of AIDS due to fake news grin
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by HomeOfMe(f): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
itspzpics:
Prominent Lagos White Cap Chief, Fatai Abiodun Olumegbon is dead.
Fatai Olumegbon who is the head of Idejo Chieftaincy class reportedly died today March 24, as a result of an undisclosed ailment.
A former staff of Ojo Local Government, Chief Fatai Olumegbon also served as a supervisory councillor during the military era. He was a kingmaker and one of the most prominent of the Lagos White Cap chiefs.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lagos-high-chief-fatai-olumegbon-is-dead/

I guess he's related to late chief Deinde Fernandez...
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by kay4kay: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
nifemi25:
Rip. Regards to my dad when you get to heaven

Olumegbon is a classical chief and carefully choose his friends. You can send him to your dad.

Let a member of your family go and deliver your regards
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by eherbal(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Haa I hope no be him Lara Oyekan Olumegbon marry o.
Uhm that man Olumegbon. That man dealt with my uncle on top land matter no be small.
I hope there will be no crisis at Ajah ooo
Make I call my girls for shop to be very alert and careful. Make dem no dull themselves. In case of any gbosa make dem carry money, lock shop run dey come house. Ajah too like fight. All those boys collecting money, their eye go come down. Ara won a bale.
I doubt they will allow his people to bury him in his palace at Ajah.
Oh God let there be peace so my business won't be interrupted. Amin
this same man gave my father hell on the Ajah land matter. He was well fortified with voodoo, and black magic. As young as i was then, I looked my father in the eye and told him to let go cause I didn't want to lose him. I thank God he listened. I'm gonna attend his burial and eat every dish served as a victory buffet. Alhamdulillah Robbi Al Amin. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by Vigorousguy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
I use to stay in Nepa Road Ajah. The bloody fight between his boys and ilaje boys kept me wondering. You go dey house dey hear gun shots even police go run. Those years were something else. Government couldn't intervene. The prices of shops in Nepa Road was outrageous. If your rent due the next day it will be increased. Chai residents there saw hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Stereotypes Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Locked Gate Of Ooni Of Ife (Photo) / Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.