Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure (3608 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / I Did Not Die, I Did Not Go To Heaven, Hell- Margaret Amure / Margaret Amure: "I Lied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Do remember sister Margaret Amure's confession about hell? Well for those who still remember, she has come to apologize for misleading many Christians. The full details are on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIVCsoCy7zY
We have to be very careful with this hell and heaven revelations
Re: My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
cc:lalasticlala do something about this because this mother's message had destroyed many homes. Watch the video for yourself to see
Re: My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2019
Although her messages were on track, she did it for financial gain and fame. The video above is lengthy hence I give a summary of all she said. She wasn't patient enough.
Re: My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2019
She herself confessed that she didn't die and went to heaven. Thanks to pastor Kumuyi for clarifying this in this short video below although this was few years back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNPKFhdjcJ4&t=171s
Re: My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2019
We should be guided by the word of the Lord and be sensitive to his voice.

(1) (Reply)

Walking With God I / Eating Corn Flakes In Dreams / Nathan Pratt: My Journey From the delusion of Christianity To Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.