Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl (74758 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by ShenTeh(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2019
God bless Daddy Showkey
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Earthquake2: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2019
All these guys want to knack her
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Kenmatt(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2019
But I have been pushing news, views, previews, reviews and even videos on Nairaland.

I have got nothing.

It's just Seun, getting credited every moment.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by ssogundele(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2019
God sees her motives for the video and he's a rewarder of every deeds
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by SEGLIZ: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2019
she deserves it.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by oldman112(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Simeon244:

Shut up bruh.
. Am listening
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by peacettw: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Interesting. And what will be given to us, the readers who helped push this story to the limelight?
What about the teacher who sent her away from the school? Shouldnt she be awarded for helping to contribute to this plot?
Also let's not forget, the driver of the bus or keke who helped convey the woman to the spot that led to the interview.
What is going on in this world, bikonu?

Well, at least she asked and recieved.
This is me asking as well and hoping that someone listens

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Tonytonex(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Yes! Thank you D. show. if she did not record it and posted it on social media, nobody would have known that Lil success. people should not forget her. she deserved an accolade.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
The girl will even make ham more because of those who want to bang her will pay more, small time now, she will buy mansion and big car, glad she is an actress but the babe fine
Actress?
Is there any girl in Nigeria thats not an actress
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Angy55(f): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2019
mikejj:
of course not ..she is not like you ..kiki grin

I just checked your picture. Let me pass.

Have a nice day.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Num07033711115(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by mmadu5(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2019
its sad that some of you nairalanders envy this innocent girl
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by coluka: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2019
That's nice of him
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by tomtos88(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Good to know Daddy Showkey still has money to spend on giveaway

Guess he invested well back in the days

For where? He is barely surviving... Ask those close to him, once in a while, he gets some ambassadorial deal, even last election, he went to support a party, just to make some cash off APC
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by mikejj(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2019
Angy55:

Have a nice day.
.lol pass well

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by oforjide: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2019
oldman112:
What made her a hero, the way guys dash money dey tire me, she is to be appreciated by the parents of the little girl. For her to make it open makes me not see reason to be awarded but am happy for her anyway
guy forget! that is naija for you, I commend that lady for being smart she has used her ranting on the internet about this small girl news to attract something for self. She is a sharp lady.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by oteneaaron(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
The girl will even make ham more because of those who want to bang her will pay more, small time now, she will buy mansion and big car, glad she is not an actress this time but the babe fine

Finally!! Someone who knows how the world works. She go hammer better hammer this time around.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2019
You see, it good sometimes to show people ur wound for proper treatment
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by midnighter(f): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2019
jeff1607:
hmmmm

The more reason we should be real , taking a look at photos she has one would think she is well to do and not needing anything.

I didnt even know success was her neighbour. i thought she was one high-flying insta-somebody

but then, you dont need to wear your problems for the outside world to see. at least she has a confidence to package herself to the level she thinks she ought to be
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by YourBoss1: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by oforjide: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2019
O boy see sharp babe, a skillful opportunist indeed. it makes me remember a popular saying that says sapele no dey carry last,that babe naa real sapele water.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Angy55:

Have a nice day.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by kayzeesoft(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2019
mosho2good:
If you are BROKE and your wife is HARDWORKING and paying the RENT, then it's your ROLE to scream during sex. You can't be USELESS day and night ����
laff wan tear my belle here. Una no go kill person for nairaland. grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2019
tomtos88:

For where? He is barely surviving... Ask those close to him, once in a while, he gets some ambassadorial deal, even last election, he went to support a party, just to make some cash off APC

Eh ya...still good for him though at least he is better than some others
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Forreellinc: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2019
eyah she can finally retire from olosho-ing
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Angy55(f): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Hahaha! u no well, why u dey pass?
cheesy cheesy I need to pass bro. grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by castro316: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2019
oldman112:
What made her a hero, the way guys dash money dey tire me, she is to be appreciated by the parents of the little girl. For her to make it open makes me not see reason to be awarded but am happy for her anyway

What abt BBNAija. Contestants are awarded N45 million and a car for fückingg on national TV
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2019
abumeinben:
Lovely.

But why was she lamenting of neglect? She said she only did it for fun.

Are you for real or imaginary?

Whichever you feel
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by dangotesmummy: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2019
oldman112:
without the lady that videoed the little girl,there'll be no success for little success so she deserves to be rewarded because we are all a product of someone's kindness
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by castro316: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2019
YourBoss1:

He must have made a lot to be giving out 100k.

A heart that gives is a virtuous one. Besides N100k is small money for many people but wickedness won't make them give
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by woleabayo(f): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2019
some Nigerians are funny, parson help una bring ur pikin come limelight and u no fit compensate her......well for the girl if u help someone dont expect them to reward you back trust God will surely replace another parson to help you.....and that money raised for you invest am wella biko...i no wan de hear later say you no open a big salon or have a blog that can fetch you daily income.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / Mr Macaroni & Kemi Okuseedun 'Mummy Wa' Wedding Pictures / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.