Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Gtbank Account Upgrade Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Account Upgrade Help (3968 Views)

Gtbank Account Upgrade: Please Help! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Help Needed On Bank Account Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Account Upgrade Help by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hi nairalanders. I recently misplaced my NIN slip and I got a message from my bank to upgrade my account as I didn't open it with any I'd. Now that I can't find my nin slip what can I do because I need to withdraw some money from my account. Will they accept only the nin number without the slip? I need your urgent replies please.
Re: Gtbank Account Upgrade Help by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2019
up
Re: Gtbank Account Upgrade Help by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Hi nairalanders. I recently misplaced my NIN slip and I got a message from my bank to upgrade my account as I didn't open it with any I'd. Now that I can't find my nin slip what can I do because I need to withdraw some money from my account. Will they accept only the nin number without the slip? I need your urgent replies please.
Re: Gtbank Account Upgrade Help by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Go to the nearest National ID Card Registration Centre and request to get a new slip. Every local government has one. You'll be asked to pay a fee at the Bank, via remita, N1,000 or thereabout.
Re: Gtbank Account Upgrade Help by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Go to the nearest National ID Card Registration Centre and request to get a new slip. Every local government has one. You'll be asked to pay a fee at the Bank, via remita, N1,000 or thereabout.
on their website I read that one should get a police report and affidavit. The police report na him weak me. I learnt that to get a police report it costs over N6000
Re: Gtbank Account Upgrade Help by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

on their website I read that one should get a police report and affidavit. The police report na him weak me. I learnt that to get a police report it costs over N6000

Why not go there first? I misplaced mine too and got another, after paying N1,000 at the bank.
Re: Gtbank Account Upgrade Help by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Why not go there first? I misplaced mine too and got another, after paying N1,000 at the bank.
ok thanks I will try.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Car Wash Business, Pls Help / Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? / The Top 10 Drug Lords EVER: Meet The World's Most Wanted Traffickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.